Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Dress Boots for Office Use

ermonskiermonski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Hello!

I am currently looking for rough and tough dress boots for office use (we dress smart casual in our office: polo/polo shirt, khakis/slacks, leather/loafers/topsiders are the usual outfits here). Since I usually switch between two shoes every other day, I would need something that would last me years. I'm looking for one black and one brown pair.

can you recommend a good brand that's reputable for their tough, long lasting dress boots as well as affordable prices?

thanks! :)

Comments

• F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Rookie ⭐
    Jump boots. LOL Corcorans

They come it naturally shined so don't really need to buff them out (paratroopers/Green Berets/Rangers wear them as dress clothes too).

Non military also make brown ones. I'd give you mine (granted it fits) but I sold it long time ago.

*okay*
  • K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    What are you looking at spending and where are you located?
  • ermonskiermonski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'm willing to spend around 3k-4k. I live in Las Pinas on weekends, QC on weekdays. lol

@F-A Soldier: dammit, too late. lol
  • cantfallcantfall PEx Rookie ⭐
    wear sneakers! :) check the design that they have for smart casual attires....

http://converse.com.ph/newhome.html
  • K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    At that price range, you'll have to wait for a sale from rockport or geox. Between the two, I would prefer rockport. These boots wouldn't be too dressy though and you can expect them to have rubber soles.
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    I love my Cole Haans and Prada.
  • ermonski wrote: »
    Hello!

I am currently looking for rough and tough dress boots for office use (we dress smart casual in our office: polo/polo shirt, khakis/slacks, leather/loafers/topsiders are the usual outfits here). Since I usually switch between two shoes every other day, I would need something that would last me years. I'm looking for one black and one brown pair.

can you recommend a good brand that's reputable for their tough, long lasting dress boots as well as affordable prices?

try this VERSACE shoes..... its really classy and an eye catchers.... why not.... its black charolado and logo made of gold
  • ermonski wrote: »
    Hello!

try this latest fashion black charolado with gold buttons on it shoes by Versace... its teriffic design and an eye catcher with gold logo on its left side..... sturdy durable and very classy cost USD 1,200.00 only
  • cretinous00cretinous00 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    if you're willing to spend up to 20k for a pair, tricker's stow and red wing beckman traveller. both have vibram rubber "commando" outsoles for better wear resistance and grip.

img_7355_1024x789_.jpg

ya_rw-09011-d_4.jpg
  • Mayroon pa bang sebago hamilton sa Pinas? Pwede un sir.

@cretinous

By order lang sir un mga boots na naipost mo diba at wala sa malls?
  • Newbie_101Newbie_101 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    if you're willing to spend up to 20k for a pair, tricker's stow and red wing beckman traveller. both have vibram rubber "commando" outsoles for better wear resistance and grip.

http://www.fineandcountryfootwear.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/295343c74636d77d5368c6b4239089d3/i/m/img_7355_1024x789_.jpg

http://shopping.c.yimg.jp/lib/lowtex/ya_rw-09011-d_4.jpg

Deym! I want those but darn expensive
  • i agree on the gentleman traveler boots, it's 20k alright and it's only made in USA... you'll need their shoe cream and horsehair brush for upkeep. With such an investment you'll just have to repair the sole for the wear, while the uppers will keep for a very long time. not waterproof, just resistant.
    also, wolverine 1000 mile is a bit more dressier than the beckman's.. british-made alden boots also is a classier good buy, which may be worn with formal suits as well.
  • cretinous00cretinous00 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    the soles last a long time. if you ever manage to wear them through, send them back to red wing for resoling ($50.) some red wing re-soles are decades old.