Home PEx Sports UAAP - Basketball

Flopping or knowingly fielding in ineligible players?

Which is worse? Which is more unsportsmanlike?

:blowsmoke:

Comments

• worse is you asking this question
  • no, i really want to know.

the uproar against flopping is reaching benitez-gatchalian rebuke level.

so i wanna know.

• both are wrong, a lesser mistake does not mean its not a mistake, its still a mistake.

wag nyo ng pahabain tong thread na to, it will not justify anything.
  • Both are wrong, but if you could get away with flopping and not look like flopping, bilib na ako sa'yo.

Having said that, kapag pinilit mo pa na halungkatin ang scandal ng DLSU nung early 2000s, malamang, ito ibabato sa'yo.
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    s02.jpg[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    no, i really want to know.

the uproar against flopping is reaching benitez-gatchalian rebuke level.

so i wanna know.

• ANGELICOANGELICO PEx Rookie ⭐
    Both are wrong. Do not try to justify what is wrong NOW, by digging up issues of the past. DLSU has been punished for that wrong. You bringing up issues of the past doesn't make today's issue a lesser evil. Address the NOW issue
  • Bakit po kayo nag-aaway? Masama po yan. Ang mga players ng iba't-ibang school may iba diyan mag kakaibigan sa labas ng court. Hindi na nila dinadala ang nangyari sa court sa labas.

Kung may gulo na nangyayari.... or nangyari noon .... let the school heads handle it.
    Manood na lang kayo!
  • ok. so which is wronger: flopping, knowingly fielding in ineligible players, or burning wood with names?

let's reserve batok-takbo for later.

• ANGELICOANGELICO PEx Rookie ⭐
    What's your point kiddo? You are just maliciously baiting DLSU people here to react by digging up issues related to DLSU. Shoot it straight kiddo. You just want to raise past DLSU issues. And make your beloved school look like a saint. By the way, no such word as "wronger". Am not sure if you intentionally put up that word for the grammar Nazis. Now you got everyone's attention, satisfied? Bida ka na. Applause...
  • relax. are you mr. slagado?

no malice here. just really wanna know which is wronger. that's it.

• fire_exitfire_exit PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Fielding ineligible players is wronger. It is against the rule.

Now sir, why did you compare those two?
  • thank you for the straight answer.

just wanted to know. reality check purposes.

I see. Yes sir, it's the reality. Fielding ineligible players are against the rule while flopping is not.

It was nice that you have pointed it out. Too early for a throwback Thursday though. But it would be nicer if you have compared flopping to an issue which is more recent too.
  • maybe tomorrow when i wake up and i feel like comparing flopping wiith a more recent and more comparable activity, i will make another thread.

until then, it's good that people still generally acknowledge that fielding in ineligible players is wronger.

• I nominate mama eagle from the early 2000s. She's the wrongest of them all.
  • picassoofmanilapicassoofmanila PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I think raping someone is the worst amongst them all, yeah? :naughty:
    The question of the TS has already been answered directly. The TS already got the answer he wanted. I guess the moderator should close this thread before this thread becomes a "batuhan ng putik" thread.
  • BoyingBoying Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Mods lock na ang thread na ito

mapupunta lang sa batuhan ng putik ito
  • In Before The Lock
  • Oh, bakit naman masyadong edgy ang mga la sallites?

Some of you obviously think that there are uaap basketball-related stuff far worse than the systematic cheating of an institution to win a crown, right? So let's hear 'em.

Mama eagle, settin on fire wood with names, *****... Ano pa ba?

(Personally, i think flopping is the worst. So unsportsmanlike. Hihihi)
  • 1958mb180d1958mb180d PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ANGELICO wrote: »
    What's your point kiddo? You are just maliciously baiting DLSU people here to react by digging up issues related to DLSU. Shoot it straight kiddo. You just want to raise past DLSU issues. And make your beloved school look like a saint. By the way, no such word as "wronger". Am not sure if you intentionally put up that word for the grammar Nazis. Now you got everyone's attention, satisfied? Bida ka na. Applause...

Sourgraping!your team lost to a team w a depleted lineup.ravena blaming loss to himself shows he thinks without him,there is no way his team will win