COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Your Favorite Christmas Movies?!?

*keyah**keyah* On My Side Still PExer
Mine would be...

I'll Be Home For Christmas
Home Alone
While You Were Sleeping
Home For The Holidays
The Grinch

Hay! Feel na feel ko na talaga ang pasko!

*okay*

Comments

• with_a_Kwith_a_K K. Frost PExer
    Gremlins: what could be more in the spirit of Christmas than people coming together... to kill all the little green monsters who are trashing their town. :D
    Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas: I love this movie, especially the songs. Like some twisted alternate reality Disney, but has more of a heart than anything that conglomerate monster puts out...
    Miracle on 34th Street: the premise is great.
  • nheonheo nheowitzki #41 PExer
    uung kay bill murry about the 3 ghosts of xmas. tska ung charlie brown na movie. d ko lam mga title eh. :)
  • yakultyakult ok ka ba tiyan? PExer
    It's A Wonderful Life:*)
    6305064490.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
  • limbo16limbo16 Member PExer
    a christmas story....that literally gives me the chill when i see it....kasi naman parang sangkaterbang snow ang nagtambak sa lugar nila....but more than that nakakatawa yung movie!!!!
  • litel_angellitel_angel Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i cant remember yung title mg movie. basta yung story is that yung boy wished that sana christmas everyday. then pag gising niya kinabukasan christmas ulit, then the day after that ganon ulit hanggang sa sinamantala niya na yung christmas by giving gifts to others and doing good to mankind tapos, yun na. the next day, di na christmas. anyone who could help me with the title? :hmm:
  • BabyFATSBabyFATS Every Body's Buddy PExer
    litel-angel: Hindi ko alam yung movie na yan but it so reminds me of Bill Murray's Groundhog Day. :)

My faves...

Home Alone 1 & 2
    Jingle All the Way
    While You Were Sleeping
    The Family Man
    Prancer

:santa:
  • tr|n|tytr|n|ty the queen bee PExer
    it's a wonderful life

i always cry whenever i watch this movie :bawl:
  • twisted1982twisted1982 •½ WOMAN. ½ MAN.™• PExer
    BATMAN RETURNS!
  • solacesolace stargirl PExer
    Santa Claus -- The Movie

Had Dudley Moore in it. I wonder where I can get a copy of this.
  • FiReGoDDeSsFiReGoDDeSs sun and moon collide PExer
    i like all versions of SCROOGE even the muppet version..hehe
  • EXUP BROEXUP BRO Disco King! PExer
    My favorite Christmas movie is probably LETHAL WEAPON starring Mel Gibson and Danny Glover.
  • Ophelia_KillsOphelia_Kills Moderator PExer
    I agree with most of you... It's A Wonderful Life

Runners Up:

Home Alone 1
    The Grinch
    Nightmare Before Christmas
    Scrooged
  • smilettesmilette partner of smiley PExer
    definitely...

it's a wonderful life :flwrface:
  • lyme13lyme13 Member PExer
    Originally posted by litel_angel
    i cant remember yung title mg movie. basta yung story is that yung boy wished that sana christmas everyday. then pag gising niya kinabukasan christmas ulit, then the day after that ganon ulit hanggang sa sinamantala niya na yung christmas by giving gifts to others and doing good to mankind tapos, yun na. the next day, di na christmas. anyone who could help me with the title? :hmm:

i also saw this movie sa HBO. kaya lang i can't remember the title eh. i'll post it here as soon a i remember the title. :)

anyways, my favorite christmas movie is the one i saw sa ABC 5's. the title is : Always Remember I Love You" i don't know the name of the lead star however the plot is really good. for three years i've waited and watched and it always, as in almost always made me cry.

the plot kasi is about a you man who, after living for 18 years, found out that he's adopted. he searched and searched for his real family until one day he saw his them. he planned everything until he is living with them (biological family). complications started when his younger brother got jealous of him. they fought. however in the end the night before chistmas he gathered the family and took a picture of them and another one with him. and then he said his goodbye, he told them that he was the son they're looking for. and he went back to his mom and dad (not the biologcal parents but the ones who took care of him).

sad but at least they met him and vise-versa.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  • robotoroboto Super Robot Pilot PExer
    for me it would be Nightmare Before Christmas and yung mga old skool na stop motion animation films gaya ng Rudolph and the island of Misfit toys and the like...
  • daphinedaphine Member PExer
    CHRSITMAS IS FAST APPROACHING....WHAT'S UR FAVE X'MAS MOVIE?....MINE WOULD BE "IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE" KAYA LANG I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND A COPY OF THIS IN THE VIDEO SHOPS...ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN FIND THIS?

FAVE X'MAS MOVIES:
    IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE
    MIRACLE ON 32ND STREET
    HOME ALONE
    SCROOGED
    :D
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i reaaaaaaally enjoyed will ferrell's ELF! i truly think its one of the funniest christmas movies (and just one of the funniest movies period) ever. as for romantic comedies set in the season, i like serendipity, sleepless in seattle and while you were sleeping the best.

its not really a christmas movie, but adam sandlers eight crazy nights (about the jewish holiday hannukah that is celebrated right around christmas also) was a gas to watch too!

:heart:
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by daphine

MIRACLE ON 32ND STREET

:D

i believe the street was 34th though :hmm:

:heart:
  • Lucca YamazakiLucca Yamazaki die boy abunda die! PExer
    The one with the Red Ryder BB Gun With Authentic Carbine Action...

and Scrooged

and Elf (Zooey Deschanel... mmmm...)
  • techno321techno321 Member PExer
    National Lampoon christmas vacation I know a classic -Chevy Chase is hilarious on this one :)
    Home alone 2
    ELF
    Planes traines and automobiles- The late John Candy and Steve Martin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file