Home PEx Sports UAAP - Volleyball
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread misinformation.

International Volleyball Competitions

Sa mga FIVB Competition enthusiasts, share niyo naman mga updates dito. :love::love::love:

Grand Prix, World Championship, World Cup, Grand Championship, Club World Championship, and Olympic Games :D

Paki update dito yung ongoing na Grand Prix :naughty:

Comments

• ironwulfironwulf PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    It's nice to see Soraya, Kannika Tipatchot and Kotruang now in Team A of Thailand. Mukhang di na muna natin sila makikita sa league dito sa atin but it was nice to see them play here before they went to the big leagues of World Volleyball. :D
  • TheEndofDaysTheEndofDays PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yep, Team A sila, and possible they will replace those on the current Thai NT that will opted to retire from international competition and continue their volleyball careers elsewhere
    So Soraya next in line siya kay Nootsara
  • ianrodriguez94ianrodriguez94 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    World Grand Prix has started a few days ago. All eyes on the usual favorites and some underdogs. Usual contenders Brazil, USA, Russia, China and Italy are doing well. Though Italy is now one player short re:Lucia Bosetti's ACL injury :( i wish to see Turkey and Thailand go and surprise some if these frontrunners. Though, I still am rooting for Brazil, always. I am a bit worried though, since Brazl has been sticking to their vintage players, introducing new ones and giving them experience has been pretty slow. Not to take anything from their Olympians, they are currently the best team in the world, but surely at some point they will retire and replacing someone of their caliber will be pretty hard.

About their middles Fabiana and Thaisa have been the best duo for Brazil of all time. At some point these two are the best in the world. Their usual sub Adenizia is just the same age as them. Of all the positions, the middles are the ones really lacking in transition plans. Also, Sheilla's now dipping in aggressiveness, her play is either dipping or she's letting the others take the wheel.

Fe Garay's a bit younger than the rest, I can see her leading the next generation of Olympians along with Dani Lins, Natalia and Tandara. Gabi is promising. Though I still am not sold about the Pavao twins. What happened to Pri Daroit anyway, all along I though shed replace Sheilla when she retires. Thoughts?sorry for the long post, im a bug fan of Brazil :))
  • nightdevilkissnightdevilkiss PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Brazil is still undefeated. Bread and butter talaga nila mga middles nila. Though nakukulangan na ako kay Sheilla. Sana come WCH bumalik dati niyang galing.
  • elhyelhy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wala bang coverage ang ABS-CBN Sports+Action?

I remember liking footage from FIVB, lalu na sa Team Japan.
  • txtladtxtlad PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    wow lakas ng turkey sa grand prix
    def jap in 3 sets
    def USA in 5
    def Rus in 5
  • rickartrickart 🏹 Archer Squad🥉
    Piccinini is back!
    Update:

USA def. RUSSIA (3-1) 22-25, 25-19, 25-18, 25-17
    POG: Kelly Murphy (20 pts.)

GERMANY def. SERBIA (3-0) 25-21, 30-28, 25-18
    POG: Margareta Kozuch (18 pts.)
  • GlemnikGlemnik PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kahapon nakapanood ako ng laban ng japan vs italy

At wow lang ang japan, sobrang ganda ng floor defense. Yung mga drop balls ng italy pancake saves lang ng japan

Idol ko na si Nagaoki, mala Maizo lang, lefty din, ang cute pa nya :love:
    BRAZIL def. RUSSIA (3-0) 25-15, 25-21, 25-17
  • nussnuss PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    intindihin ko lang yung format ng fivb world grand prix? ang magcchampion sa taon na ito ay manggagaling sa final six, tama ba? thanks
  • It is sometimes live Balls TV.
  • GlemnikGlemnik PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Japan nailed Russia in 4 sets

Turkey upsets Brazil in 5 sets
  • Just got a bit confused. Allowed ba to change line ups during the course of the tournament? I noticed kasi China fielding in different sets of players in the preliminaries and in the final 6. :confused:

In the preliminaries, nasa line up sila Zhu Ting, Hui Rouqui, Xu Yun Li and their setter (name I forgot).

Now in the finals, wala na sila sa line up. Dalawa lang natira from the original line up - Zeng Chunlei and Yang Jun Jing.

Anyone can clarify this?
  • KirkegaardKirkegaard PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ang unorthodox ng rotation ng Japan, at least for the Final Six ng WGP. Setter ang middle blocker sa ibang rotation, so isa lang talaga legit Middle Blocker nila. Anyhow, sana gumaling na si Sakoda, miss her pipe hits.
    I'm not really updated sa sked.

Meron ba kayong sked, date and time ng matches? I'm gonna look for live stream. I want to watch team Japan so bad.
  • KirkegaardKirkegaard PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    May telecast sa Balls today ng games at 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Don't know lang which teams among the six. Bukas, 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. And sa Monday at 5:30 p.m. Papost kung makahanap ka ng link ng livestream. Thanks.
  • kikyo08kikyo08 PEx Rookie ⭐
    China Vs Turkey live sa balls today... Kamuka ni pons *** number 9 ng china... tapos c cheng naman kamuka nya *** number 5 hehehe
    Kirkegaard wrote: »
    May telecast sa Balls today ng games at 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Don't know lang which teams among the six. Bukas, 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. And sa Monday at 5:30 p.m. Papost kung makahanap ka ng link ng livestream. Thanks.

laban mamaya ang Japan at Belgium. I saw this live stream, and 6 hours and 40 minutes from now. Titingnan ko na lang kung gagana. [#]crossesfingers[/#]

http://www.laola1.tv/en-at/live/japan-belgium/218206.html

Edit: FAIL. bawal pala tayong makakita ng LS dito. I'll try looking for other LS. :(
  • If there is no livestreaming link, you may watch past FIVB World Grand Prix games on YouTube. Just search for the account of volleyvids3. A few hours delayed lang sya mag post ng videos. *okay*