Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Anong magandang gawin kapag niloko ka ni GF?

Anong magandang gawin kapag niloko ka ni GF? As a man,

1. Be true to yourself and let her know how hurt you were by what she has done. Don't be afraid to show your vulnerable side.

2. Pretend you never knew about her unfaithfulness then come up with a revenge plan and do something that would hurt her then tell yourself "I won".

3. Stop all sort of communication with the unfaithful gf asap and just endure the pain and pretend you didn't get hurt. Pretend you are macho and try to move on with your life and tell yourself "there's a lot of fishes in the ocean."

4. You really love your GF so you talk to your beloved but unfaithful GF. Try your best to save the relationship because you truly really love her.

5. Break up with your GF but you stay in touch with her. Stay friends with her and tell yourself you are a good sport.

6. ________________________________________

Comments

• popskypopsky PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Putok sa loob sabay takbo.
  • ka_denizka_deniz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Move onn and analyze yourself. Definitely may kakulangan ka.
  • unacceptable! break agad!
  • ***** in your car while you wait outside their motel .
  • darmonxdarmonx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER][/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]ts.. all your options still have her in mind.. in short... all of those options are still giving her attention.

the best breakup plan is to not give attention. wala na.. tapos na.. cold turkey.. biglang lamig... yun lang yun.

as long as you are giving attention to a ex gf/bf who cheated on you... you are the one losing.
  • riAbabyriAbaby PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Di naman siguro ikaw yung bf nung iya mendoza na nagkakalat sa fb? You sound more...calm lol.
  • balbolskibalbolski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ***** in your car while you wait outside their motel .

kangkungina hahaha :lol:
  • Number 1, lol. Kesa naman doon sa bigla nalang nawala na parang bula. Haha.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'll fvck her sister in revenge.

*okay*
  • Vit@min_C[email protected]_C PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    maglasing.......then i-post ang hubad niyang larawan sa inernet. :naughty:
  • paregoricparegoric PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    maglasing.......then i-post ang hubad niyang larawan sa inernet. :naughty:
    Samahan mo na ng talsik ng modtas sa pic yung sa cleavage part. Hehehe
  • hardrivehardrive PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I hope this will not happen to me
    I can honestly say I dont know what to do with her
    To the guy easy
    Im going to make sure youre going to regret it for the rest of your life
    Sure you can hide from me
    But you cant hide your family from me
  • Sampalin mo sabay emote at iyak...parang tele-serye lang :lol:
  • gayahin mo yung seaman na niloko.. hindi lang nag iisa si cornejo.. si mendoza naman *****.. haha minsan tuloy parang mas ok pang mag asawa ng mayaman kesa sa chikas..
  • JameauxJameaux PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Referencing my exes my answer is: I will forgive her and be happy that she found her true love.

I've accepted the fact that I'm just a tool to guide them on their paths. :)
  • Zep_TepiZep_Tepi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    FileHost4 wrote: »
    Anong magandang gawin kapag niloko ka ni GF? As a man,

1. Be true to yourself and let her know how hurt you were by what she has done. Don't be afraid to show your vulnerable side.

2. Pretend you never knew about her unfaithfulness then come up with a revenge plan and do something that would hurt her then tell yourself "I won".

3. Stop all sort of communication with the unfaithful gf asap and just endure the pain and pretend you didn't get hurt. Pretend you are macho and try to move on with your life and tell yourself "there's a lot of fishes in the ocean."

4. You really love your GF so you talk to your beloved but unfaithful GF. Try your best to save the relationship because you truly really love her.

5. Break up with your GF but you stay in touch with her. Stay friends with her and tell yourself you are a good sport.

6. ________________________________________

Well you should ask yourself first why she is cheating. Baka may pagkululang ka o gumaganti siya. Kung wala ka naman ginawang masama, leave her. Tell her you know what she's doing and break it off. Don't prolong your agony.
    dapat maging handa pagdating sa mga ganitong sitwasyon..

so bago ka pa maisahan unahan mo na :naughty: :glee:
  • Cheaters cheat...

Leave the girl, cut the communication and don't give her attention.
    Wag ka papa-doormat bro, sarili mo lang pinapababa mo pag-ganyan.

You will almost always feel na ikaw yung may pagkukulang kaya ka niloko and kaya mo pang ayusin, but the truth is, may mga ganyan talagang babae. They lie and gain sympathy for them, trying to make you look like the bad guy at times.

Know your worth. Move on.
    sisibakin ko sya hanggang magdusa sya sa sarap!

:glee:
  • JameauxJameaux PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Pag na-condition mo na ang heart at mind mo na katawan lang ang habol ng babae sa lalake, madali lang sayo mag move-on. Pero syempre pag nagtry bumalik ang babae, di na sya makakaulit. So much for breakup sex!