Home PEx Business and Careers The Entrepreneur's Corner

Freelance accountant

I have a business which needs book keeping and accounting for BIR, do you know anyone in Valenzuela city?

Comments

• I have a business which needs book keeping and accounting for BIR, do you know anyone in Valenzuela city?
  • Try asking the 'officer/s of the day' in BIR Valenzuela (RDO 24) for referrals.
  • Hi,

You can try using this accounting system also. www.oojeema.com they have support for BIR forms na.
  • Hi I'm a CPA, living near Valenzuela. I can charge you for 3-5k per month.
  • Good day! I'm an accountant/consultant with 5 years experience in Xero Accounting Software. I have worked in an outsourced accounting firm in the Philippines and a business advisory firm in Dubai. 

Per my experience, I setup companies with Xero and design the system to fit the client's structure and needs. I also train the client's staff on Xero so they can do the bookkeeping themselves. 

The setup and training is a one-time fee subject to the company's data and level of work required. I also provide monthly assistance and review at a small fee (minimum Php3,500 and above) also subject to the company's data and level of work required.

As of now, I have setup more than 50 companies in various industries based in Dubai, Philippines, Australia and UK.

Contact me for possible business opportunities.

Email: [email protected]
    Viber/Whatsapp: +971 56 8268408