Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Can you live in the Philippines COMFORTABLY on P100 per day or less?

kapopoy2010kapopoy2010 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
I'd like to believe that with enough CREATIVITY and RESOURCEFULNESS ('diskarte') people can live with very minimal resources. But, seriously,do you think YOU can live comfortably in the Philippines on P100 per day or less?

If so, can you explain HOW?

Comments

• hardrivehardrive PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    If you live in the province you can live by with 100 pesos
    But city? Good luck
  • I'd like to believe that with enough CREATIVITY and RESOURCEFULNESS ('diskarte') people can live with very minimal resources. But, seriously,do you think YOU can live comfortably in the Philippines on P100 per day or less?

If so, can you explain HOW?

If you freeload off your father who is a thief disguised as a general, you can live comfortably without a single centavo in your pocket.

~The_truther
  • hardrivehardrive PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    If you freeload off your father who is a thief disguised as a general, you can live comfortably without a single centavo in your pocket.

~The_truther

Wahahahahahah
    Aint that the truth
  • kapopoy2010kapopoy2010 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

~The_truther

Why stop there? Besides making money off corruption (both the military and political kind), there are legitimate riches made here in the Philippines. And not just for the enterprising Chinese but also for indigenous Pinoys of various racial admixtures. For example, many Pinoys have degrees from the top 2 private schools in the country but don't have jobs or businesses because they live off their parents' wealth.

Who am I to judge them... I'm sure many people here would love to be in their shoes.
  • 343014343014 PEx Rookie ⭐

~The_truther

Hahahaha!

Naku yari baka bumanat na naman dito si anak ni general, sabihin pa eh pambili lang ng upo na pangsalaksak sa **** niya yan.
  • guantanamero99guantanamero99 PEx Rookie ⭐
    OP,

People do it all the time.

Here are just some of the ways. Like you said, it's all about DISKARTE and imagination. You have to be quick on your feet but it is doable.

Four friends learn to live on $1 a day (around P43 a day) - SOURCE

42 realistic ways to live on P100 a day - SOURCE

The P100 a day CHALLENGE - SOURCE

Just like with anything, if you have the right ATTITUDE, you can do anything. Of course, it would be better to live on P10,000 a day but hey, you have to start somewhere, right?
  • paregoricparegoric PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Pls refer to thread entitled "bakit nabubuhay ang mga tambay?" Hehehe
  • terry ilaesterry ilaes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    People apparently do. As I found out, people pay yayas less than 4000 PHP... A MONTH?!
  • Why stop there? Besides making money off corruption (both the military and political kind), there are legitimate riches made here in the Philippines. And not just for the enterprising Chinese but also for indigenous Pinoys of various racial admixtures. For example, many Pinoys have degrees from the top 2 private schools in the country but don't have jobs or businesses because they live off their parents' wealth.

Who am I to judge them... I'm sure many people here would love to be in their shoes.

I certainly would not love to live off someone else's wealth. I would rather build my own wealth. For living off someone's wealth is short lived - once the wealth is gone, I'm back to the water spinach patch. Whereas, it may be harder to build my own wealth but eventually I will succeed plus in earning the wealth I also acquired the skills!

Bottom line: building one's own wealth is a vital life skill! I choose to be a lifter than a leaner!

~The_truther
  • People apparently do. As I found out, people pay yayas less than 4000 PHP... A MONTH?!

What is wrong with that?

~The_truther
  • If you freeload off your father who is a thief disguised as a general, you can live comfortably without a single centavo in your pocket.

~The_truther

Oo nga naman. Sana anak din ako ng General. pwede paampon?
  • terry ilaesterry ilaes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Chinese peeps don't live off their parents wealth?

That's pretty much an Asian stereotype.

Indigenous? Do you even know the history of our people?
  • BubblesButtercupBubblesButtercup I Love Holly Golightly!!! PEx Expert 🎖️
    Food transpo lang minsan nakaka 100 lang ako or less pa.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    If you don't eat probably.

:glee:,

Fasting
  • Bobo ampota. Paano ka makaka survive sa P100 a day? Parang sweldo lang yan ng katulong ah. Sabi ng papa ko once may sarili ka ng family dapat ang salary mo ay at least P30,000 a month or more. hindi bababa sa P30,000 para mamuhay ng comfortable.
  • You can live, PERIOD.

rice+noodles
    rice+ chichirya
    hopia and coke
    rice + toyo at mantika

oh eh di may sukli ka pa :glee:
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    People apparently do. As I found out, people pay yayas less than 4000 PHP... A MONTH?!

Ever read the news about OZ Fee-noys who got Fee-noys from Cebu into human trafficking? Just as bad as FEEL-Ams who denied a person's freedom for years. At least Inday can go see her relatives when needed. :naughty:
  • arcane_glimpsesarcane_glimpses PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

Stay-in yaya ba yan?

Nakakalibre kasi sila sa bahay tsaka pagkain, kaya wala naman silang masyadong gastos.
  • Dunedain wrote: »
    Ever read the news about OZ Fee-noys who got Fee-noys from Cebu into human trafficking? Just as bad as FEEL-Ams who denied a person's freedom for years. At least Inday can go see her relatives when needed. :naughty:

Dido Bohol is the name. I met the guy. Not sure where the case is now.

~The_truther
  • kung sa bukid ka, malayo ang mapupuntahan ng 100 mo