Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden
Join our PEx Olympics Quiz Night and win GCash prizes! 🏅

Looking for Freelance/Intern Interior Designers

Hi everyone!

Hope life is treating us all well here in PX. :)

Anyways, I am posting this to seek your help guys. Me and my friends are looking for interior designers for our condo units in BGC and other parts in Manila. Mejo me kamahalan yong narecommend sa amin na mga big time companies hahah... I've heard there are lots of interns nowadays na ginagawang raket yong pag offer ng expertise nila. For this, me marerecommend po ba kayo? I hope I could get a response from you all. That will certainly help.

Thanks in advance po! :)

Comments

• c1234c1234 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Good day!

You might be requiring the services of an interior designer or contractor for your condo unit, please check out our page to view some of our projects:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Casabella-Design-Group/776424002389233?ref=hl

Thank you.

CASABELLA DESIGN GROUP
    [email protected]
  • c1234 wrote: »
    Good day!

You might be requiring the services of an interior designer or contractor for your condo unit, please check out our page to view some of our projects:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Casabella-Design-Group/776424002389233?ref=hl

Thank you.

CASABELLA DESIGN GROUP
    [email protected]

Hi, how about landed house? nag a-accept din ba *** ng interior design? basically gawa na po yung bahay then just need to have decorations like paintings and perhaps few furnitures.

do you have fortfolio for residential/landed house?

Thanks
  • Kung portfolio ang basehan, sigurado akong wala akong maipapakitang ganun. Hindi naman kasi ako nagtatabi pa ng mga ganung files. Might as well, ask the bigtime contractors na lang dito (cyberfunk, gregpac, tholits, et al.). Sigurado ako may maipapakita silang portfolio sa inyo. Pero kung maliit lang naman ang project, bakit pa kailangan ng protfolio, diba?
  • ako_pho_itoako_pho_ito PEx Rookie ⭐
    oceangypsy wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Anyways, I am posting this to seek your help guys. Me and my friends are looking for interior designers for our condo units in BGC and other parts in Manila. Mejo me kamahalan yong narecommend sa amin na mga big time companies hahah... I've heard there are lots of interns nowadays na ginagawang raket yong pag offer ng expertise nila. For this, me marerecommend po ba kayo? I hope I could get a response from you all. That will certainly help.

May friend po ako na graduate ng interior design pero currently ay nasa curtain wall design kaya wala rin syang maipakitang portfolio. :)

If naghahanap pa po kayo and willing to try her services, inform ko siya para kayo na lang ang mag usap. For sure, mas mababa ang price niya kesa sa malalaking companies na nairecommend sa inyo :)
    Hi Sword,

Please email us at [email protected] so we could discuss further re your inquiries.

Thank you.

CASABELLA DESIGN GROUP
  • Hi!

My group and I just recently started a business in interior design + construction. We all studied in Philippine School of Interior Design, btw. Don't worry about the costing, our role is to help you maximize your budget. :)

You can reach me through e-mail [email protected] or mobile 09158076463
  • sword wrote: »
    Hi, how about landed house? nag a-accept din ba *** ng interior design? basically gawa na po yung bahay then just need to have decorations like paintings and perhaps few furnitures.

do you have fortfolio for residential/landed house?

Thanks

Hi! We can help you with your interior needs. For further inquiry, you can reach me through e-mail [email protected] or mobile 09158076463 :)
  • guys, kaya ba ang 200k for a 40sqm condo na gawing furnished?
    Hi husbandlover, if without renovation kaya naman. Siguro more on picking the right pieces of furniture, appliances and accessories. Please contact us at [email protected] for more inquiries. Thanks!
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "
    guys, kaya ba ang 200k for a 40sqm condo na gawing furnished?
    "

pag hindi kasama ang kitchen appliances and TV, medyo kaya.
    sofa lang kasi it can already cost you 50 k for a set. and more if you want better stuff.
  • Hi! I am an interior decorator and I specializes in condo unit designs, but landed property projects are accepted also. I offer very affordable design service since this is a hobby and passion, I am also a civil engineering graduate with years of experience in real estate industry kaya I am knowledgeable to the cost and construction processes as well as interior renovations. If you need help in decorating your home maybe I can help. We can tie up possible designs with your budget. If interested, Please check my website www.ladecorador.com or email me at [email protected]
  • oceangypsy wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Hi,

I can do what you are looking for for a very affordable price. You can visit my website for sample works. My services start at 1,000 per day for short/quick projects, for long term (with construction) we can discuss further details with your requirements. Pwede mo check sample works ko in this website. http://homesuloveissa.wixsite.com/issa. If dressing up/accessorizing *** we can do it in a week depending on your requirements.
  • Hi! I am an Interior Designer living around the metro. I can give you low rate for the design fee and might as well give you other discounts for site visits,consultation, etc. Just email me at [email protected] to ask for further details if interested. Hope to work with you soon!:)