COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Para sa mga nakatira Sto. Ni?o Meycauayan Bulacan..kumusta naman kayo

mrkrabsmrkrabs default - never go wrong PExer
Hi sa lahat ng nakatira dito sa Ni?o lalo na sa mga araw araw na bumibyahe papunta manila, pasig at makati papasok sa trabaho...tiis tiis lang hehe

Btw, ako nga pala si christian 24 years ng nakatira sa phase 3d. Tuwing weekend ng madaling araw ng jogging kami dyan sa may robinsons tapos pag friday try ng ibat ibang pagkain sa mga booth sa night market sa ema town.

post naman kayo ng mga experiences/dilemmas or kahit anong bagay na related sa lugar na ito.
yun lang.

Comments

• cassandra24cassandra24 Member PExer
    I wanna know this guy who i think live in 3D
  • mrkrabsmrkrabs default - never go wrong PExer
    I wanna know this guy who i think live in 3D

Hi! Ms. cass, taga sto. ni?o ka din ba? please share naman...
  • temptationofwifetemptationofwife Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TO ALL WHO ARE NEAR SM MARILAO,  LETS MEET, ATTEND CHURCH SERVICE AND HAVE A FELLOWSHIP   09161953525  CALL TIME 10AM,  SEE YOU 

mrkrabs said:
    Hi sa lahat ng nakatira dito sa Ni?o lalo na sa mga araw araw na bumibyahe papunta manila, pasig at makati papasok sa trabaho...tiis tiis lang hehe

Btw, ako nga pala si christian 24 years ng nakatira sa phase 3d. Tuwing weekend ng madaling araw ng jogging kami dyan sa may robinsons tapos pag friday try ng ibat ibang pagkain sa mga booth sa night market sa ema town.

post naman kayo ng mga experiences/dilemmas or kahit anong bagay na related sa lugar na ito.
    yun lang.

• temptationofwifetemptationofwife Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Today is the day of your salvation

ABC's to Eternity (Steps)

A . ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A SINNER AND IS WILLING TO TURN FROM ALL YOUR SINS.

B . BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN: NOT RELIGION, NOT GOOD WORKS, NOT WEALTH, NOT HUMAN KNOWLEDGE, NOT ANYTHING FROM THE HUMAN EFFOR OR FROM THE WORLD.

C. CONFESS THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR.

PRAYER OF FAITH

Lord , I am a Sinner and deserved death. Today, I surrender my life to you. Please forgive all my sins. I decided to accept Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord. I believe I am now free from the bondage of sin. Lord 
    guide me to the pat of abundant life . Amen. 

IN ORDER FOR YOUR NEW PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD TO GROW, IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU:

1. SPEND SOME TIME EACH DAY PRAYING AND WORSHIPPING GOD
    2. DAILY READ THE BIBLE (BEGIN WITH THE GOSPEL OF JOHN)

3. FIND A CHURCH THAT TEACHES THE BIBLE AS 100% THE WORD OF GOD, AND ENCOURAGES A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS.

4. BEGIN TO DEVELOP FRIENDSHIPS WITH SINCERE CHRISTIANS.

5. TELL OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.

tito duds   09106371006    victory church  SM MARILAO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file