M2M Chubs and Chasers

BOTTOMCHUBBYBOTTOMCHUBBY craving for hugs PExer
CHUBS
A sub community of the Gay Community, that feature men who are overweight, and/or obese. -- GayDemon

A community of males, who celebrate their being overweight, rather than making it a detriment. It is a group who accept their fatness, or being overweight.

History

Within the Gay Community, the chub social culture has long been noted, however the first organized social group, was formed in San Francisco in 1976 (Girth and Mirth), with another group, opening in Boston in 1977.

In 1978 a New York chapter or social group was formed. These groups grew and are now across the States and world, holding events similar to other large gay communities.

Conventions were first held as far back as 1976, and continues today, known as Convergence.

Practice

Not a small group or culture either, as some might assume. It is similar in nature to the Fat Admirer's Group within the heterosexual community, that adores the more larger proportioned women.

It is a growing community, that includes having its own bars and clubs, just like other sub groups do, such as Leather Men, or Bears.

Chubs do align themselves more with Bears, than other groups, but do have significant differences. For them, it is about accepting the weight differential, and accepting even the more extreme obese males.

There are many who seek out men that are substantially overweight, and are known as 'chubby chasers', and they too frequent the bars and clubs of this community.

Practice (Associated Acts): Chub for Chub (Chub4Chub) - Internet shorthand for an overweight male seeking another overweight male, generally for sexual

Chubby or Chub - a person who is quite overweight, not a few pounds, but several pounds.

Super Chub - a person who one would consider obese, or extremely overweight.

Girth and Mirth, along with Big Men's Club, are generally names associated with bars, clubs, groups, that cater to, or are about overweight males coming together in a social setting.

Chubbychops - supposed humorous, affectionate term for an overweight person.

Noteworthy: There are large regional events, conventions if you will, called Convergences, in which participants gather from all over, to socialize, and indulge in being gay, and fat.

These 'convergences' can also have pageants, with winners receiving various titles. Similar to other such events, titles usually awarded are 'Mr. Chubby International', 'Mr. Chaser International'.

As well as national conventions, there are also many regional conventions held across the USA, as well.

There is an European annual event as well, that is held in different major cities each year. These are called 'European Big Men's Convergence'

more info on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chub_(gay_slang)

Comments

• maAkusutipenmaAkusutipen ma~kustipen-kun PExer
    may thread na ah dito dati dba :3

anywho there are big groups na very active and hold events

Bigger Manila - haven for chasers and the really big chubs.

Oso Pilipinas- though exclusive and via invite
  • BOTTOMCHUBBYBOTTOMCHUBBY craving for hugs PExer
    may thread na ah dito dati dba :3

anywho there are big groups na very active and hold events

Bigger Manila - haven for chasers and the really big chubs.

Oso Pilipinas- though exclusive and via invite

honga eh. hinahanap ko din sha pero di ko na makita kaya I created another one.
  • nweknweknweknwek Tweet PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    how can i join these groups? chub here...
    yung Bigger Manila may fb group you can send a request.. pero alam ko they dont like fake accounts... or check if a member has mutual friends with existing members with the requestors.

sa Oso Pilipinas, as Ive said they are really exclusive hahaha maarte kuno sila in a way either you know one and he invites you to their events or if they hold a an event and they sell tickets lol be fast in securing them XD

Bigger Manila has yuppies mostly

whereas Oso Pilipinas have older men that are quite well off too tbh so yung events ng Oso kinda are expensive too to join.

Bigger Manila have 2 annual events yung one for valentines and one for holloween

yung si Oso pilipinas either check growlr for some advertisements or their ibernation page sa fb
    disclaimer, there maybe other groups na for chubs chasers and bears pero these two are most visible in Manila I should say.

oh btw lol

If you are a member of the Borneo Bear group in fb,kindly vote for Jervaux. lol sya Pinoy rep natin sa bear/chub beauty pageant na to sa Malaysia. So far wala pang pinoy na nananalo at si Liam Norris lang eh Pinoy candidate na naging 1st runner up... lol well I dont really think Jervaux will win pero at least sana nasa top three yung batang baks... XD
    lol ipost ko narin yung finalists sa borneo bear 2013

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/p180x540/894537_681489518550951_1411620974_o.jpg

shala nila ah nagkaroon ng sponsorship sa new urban male XD
  • vertud21vertud21 Silent Luna PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    cant find bigger manila on fb i want to join
  • lucky9spacelucky9space Member PExer
    Sali ako dito, Hang out at chill chill lang.
  • peterpiperpeterpiper figment pigment. PEx Rookie ⭐
    hindi ko rin siya mahanap sa Facebook.
    hmmmm.... ok if there is an event.. lol I will post here :3

minsan out of the blue nagkakaroon. last june 12 meron hahaha liBEARation... pero hosted by bigger manila...
    btw merong singles posting group sa fb named bearnila...

alam ko open yun and searchable ata.
    lets just meet up and chill... who know we could start a group lol just my two cents...
    cute yung naka blue na shorts.... mint green top,and orange top. hehee
    The one in blue shorts is liam our rep last year :)
  • gwapo_sa_dilimgwapo_sa_dilim Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    I chatted to one of the member of OSO pilipinas without knowing that he was a member. Hiningi nya number ko then I told him that I will reply after some minutes kasi magpapaload muna ako. In less than 3 minutes, may pumasok na load, 300 pesos galing sa kanya. May kaya sya actually, and he wanted to meet up with me over a cup of coffee and he said that he was looking for a relationship. Kaso during that time, I wasn't into meet ups. More on chatting lang talaga ako. Nahihiya kasi ako kasi lagi kong iniisip na panget ako dahil mataba ako LOL
    I chatted to one of the member of OSO pilipinas without knowing that he was a member. Hiningi nya number ko then I told him that I will reply after some minutes kasi magpapaload muna ako. In less than 3 minutes, may pumasok na load, 300 pesos galing sa kanya. May kaya sya actually, and he wanted to meet up with me over a cup of coffee and he said that he was looking for a relationship. Kaso during that time, I wasn't into meet ups. More on chatting lang talaga ako. Nahihiya kasi ako kasi lagi kong iniisip na panget ako dahil mataba ako LOL

di naman siguro =D were you able to get in the group? how was it?
    no.. hinde ako sumama. Yung guy, nakachat ko lang sa isang website. And nalaman ko lang na member sya nun dahil meron akong FB friend na member ng group na yun and nakita ko sya sa picture.
    at wala akong balak maging member. ahahaha.
    baket naman ayaw mo? hehe
    lol kung kilala mo yung oso pilipinas... lol we might be friends in fb... hahaha *** lang. :3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file