Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
COMMUNITY NOTICE: PinoyExchange will be under maintenance from February 13, 2023 to February 19, 2023. We will be on read-only mode. Please note that during this time, you can still access the forum and content, but user activities like new threads and comments, etc. will temporarily be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

my dark side

I have been a proverbial good guy. i mean by all standards as defined by our society. You may call me hypocrite.
But that's me. My justification being H is that I donot wish to upset the applecart.

Well it all started and trust me its true no fake or bs. I was tired and went to STarbucks Coffee in GB 3, there I saw a graceful office lady in her 20's. Later I saw her again adding cinnamon to her coffee. Later I she sat in corner. I also followed and asked her permission I could sit in the vacant chair next to her. She nodded. I smiled spoke about cinnamon. It went on interesting. She told me she is a sales manager for Laniege. She sounded tired, said how I feel if I could get a msg. I said well I can give you one provided you are game. We walked to my serviced apt. and we ended up in between sheets. Well it seems that lady was married, and her husband found out with barrage of sms followed. This really made me to think. I asked her why being married you came with me. she stumped me with saying that my husband is jack *** and you appear to be respectful. Hmm!

My latest is I met a beautiful dame from Up who just graduated. An avid traveler buff like me. We hit up well with our hitchhiking stories. She never even once mentioned that she has a bf (which i found out later). We met in VN (where she arranged a tour group from Manila) went to Halong bay had a great time there. Came back to manila.
She asked me to go out first saying she doesnot wish to be seen with me as her sis has come to receive her. Well I complied, only to witness that she being hugged by a guy. I smiled to myself.
After three days she called, she wanted to meet me. That day I was supposed to leave for HK for a mtg. She came to my room, as soon as she came, I overcame with my lust ful propositions, I promptly lifted her skirt & did the stuff. I thought she would be angry, so apologized. She surprised me saying she liked it.

I repeated this coffee shop pick up feat with 60% success rate. So friends beware before you leave your gf who knows she may end with me in between the sheets. You may call me anything but I wish to say with my limited exp with due humility that never be 'disrespectful' to your girl. For all my experience I feel humble to all the girls who shared me & make feel complete like a man. Its bliss to be with a woman. :)

Comments

• HOW considerate. dude having the courtesy to advise other guys to hide their wives/girlfriends. :lol:
  • huwowow ang ampogi mo naman:lol:

puro may sabit ang tinitira :lol:

maniwala pa ko sa lakas mo kung mga college girls na virgin pa yan tirada mo

anong bago dito? :lol:

tangenamuch
  • I'm not threatened at all.. lol

that 60% success rate your saying comes from girls with unstable relationship with their partners. the fact that men like you exist, women with rocky relationship gives them option to commit such act .

is it the thrill of being caught? your pride as a man? your edge over guys that you may feel superior above them? what is your drive to go after these ladies in distress? does it make you feel the need to provide temporary comfort? the challenge? or just too available to find your own gf? lol..

I cant wait for your turn to be in the other side of the fence and experience the same sheyt what you made the other dudes feel miserable. that if when you get a gf or wife though. but if in a twist of fate it never happens to you.. high five for being a player then... lol. Good luck..
  • ^TO be fair to ts, it's not like he preys on women in relationships, at least according to his story. it's just women forget about the men they're with in his presence. :lol:
  • JobyBryant24JobyBryant24 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I have been a proverbial good guy. i mean by all standards as defined by our society. You may call me hypocrite.
    But that's me. My justification being H is that I donot wish to upset the applecart.

Well it all started and trust me its true no fake or bs. I was tired and went to STarbucks Coffee in GB 3, there I saw a graceful office lady in her 20's. Later I saw her again adding cinnamon to her coffee. Later I she sat in corner. I also followed and asked her permission I could sit in the vacant chair next to her. She nodded. I smiled spoke about cinnamon. It went on interesting. She told me she is a sales manager for Laniege. She sounded tired, said how I feel if I could get a msg. I said well I can give you one provided you are game. We walked to my serviced apt. and we ended up in between sheets. Well it seems that lady was married, and her husband found out with barrage of sms followed. This really made me to think. I asked her why being married you came with me. she stumped me with saying that my husband is jack *** and you appear to be respectful. Hmm!

My latest is I met a beautiful dame from Up who just graduated. An avid traveler buff like me. We hit up well with our hitchhiking stories. She never even once mentioned that she has a bf (which i found out later). We met in VN (where she arranged a tour group from Manila) went to Halong bay had a great time there. Came back to manila.
    She asked me to go out first saying she doesnot wish to be seen with me as her sis has come to receive her. Well I complied, only to witness that she being hugged by a guy. I smiled to myself.
    After three days she called, she wanted to meet me. That day I was supposed to leave for HK for a mtg. She came to my room, as soon as she came, I overcame with my lust ful propositions, I promptly lifted her skirt & did the stuff. I thought she would be angry, so apologized. She surprised me saying she liked it.

I repeated this coffee shop pick up feat with 60% success rate. So friends beware before you leave your gf who knows she may end with me in between the sheets. You may call me anything but I wish to say with my limited exp with due humility that never be 'disrespectful' to your girl. For all my experience I feel humble to all the girls who shared me & make feel complete like a man. Its bliss to be with a woman. :)
    Idol! :handsdown:
  • Well Maximo, i am neither in a position nor have the temerity to advise. Further I do not consider myself to be a Don Juan De Marco. It's just happening, and i am flowing with the flow. Its not about proving or feeling superiority either Its all about being myself.

Yes I do feel a great high when the women says you made me feel really happy not just literally but through strong & various non verbal ways. I never pester them for their number, though few of them left with me with their number on their own. I never call them but told them i am there whenever they need me. and yes I do follow my rule strictly.

Second not all the women I met have rocky relationship, for that matter how can I guess who has a rocky relationship before approaching the woman? Probably you surmised it that way cause two incidents I mentioned happens to highlight that fact. In fact you will be surprised, the majority shared that they wanted to feel high with their adulterous streak. Some of them just this one time thats it. Some of them like it & repeats the feat at their own convenience. Dude, I learnt some lessons, most important is that never take your GF for granted, parade her like a trophy, just listen to her for the sake of listening with occasional hmm, yeah or I see or thats interesting. It seems girls are innately sensitive to things which for us guys are no big deal. I am still on my learning curve when it comes girls, there is so much to learn so much to explore. I am thankful to all my ladies. Cheers guys i appreciate your thoughts. Have a great weekend ahead. :)
  • Hey Joby, I encourage you to try, take little risks of rejection, but its worth it. :)
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Did you put it in her butt?

That would've been better,

Indecent Proposal
    Hey Joby, I encourage you to try, take little risks of rejection, but its worth it. :)
    You seem really good at this bro. Kudos!

Kahit papaano, nakakainggit ganyang skillset. You seem natural na sa ganito at systematic. Imagine you did a same-day pull sa Starbucks in GB3 where lots of hired guns. :handsdown:

Actually, curious ako sa system or the interaction from start to the sex location. Lalo na yung paano mo na-plow yung convo into something sexual. Yung kwento mo medyo madami pang info na hindi basta-basta natuturo sa pagbasa lang eh. :glee:
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    paki tagalog yung next KB... nakakawalang gana basahin eh
  • lady mintlady mint PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^^ :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • DaugGreenDaugGreen PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^TO be fair to ts, it's not like he preys on women in relationships, at least according to his story. it's just women forget about the men they're with in his presence. :lol:

I agree.

Coincidentally those women are in their lowest. So it makes it easier for TS to bring her down to her knees (Literally) :naughty:

Lesson learned, coffeeshops are venues to pick-up lonely chicks. :naughty:
    DaugGreen wrote: »
    I agree.

Coincidentally those women are in their lowest. So it makes it easier for TS to bring her down to her knees (Literally) :naughty:

Lesson learned, coffeeshops are venues to pick-up lonely chicks. :naughty:
    Nope. It is not that those women are in their lowest, magaling lang ata talaga si TS. Kahit lonely yang mga yan eh kinaya ni TS mapasok yung personal space nila. Bihira ako mabilib sa mga lurker or posers na nagpopost ditto sa PEX, pero sense ko me kakayahan to si TS. Galing! :handsdown:
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TS, ano .... full na ba inbox mo?

either he carries a box of condoms or lustful things is just foreplay or msg.
  • Totoo ba ito?
  • Zep_TepiZep_Tepi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^Oo, lahat kuwento dito sa LCM totoo :lol:
  • blue_acidblue_acid PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Any more new kwentos? :lol:
  • sino ba magaling gumupit dito?