Where to get cheap prescription glassess

Hi , I plan on going to have my eyes checked since I have astigmatism. Where can I get prescription glasses that are relatively cheap? glasses from optical shops in the malls are ok but I'm looking some place cheaper :)

Comments

• travelmate6travelmate6 Member PExer
    Hi , I plan on going to have my eyes checked since I have astigmatism. Where can I get prescription glasses that are relatively cheap? glasses from optical shops in the malls are ok but I'm looking some place cheaper :)

kung malapit ka sa Manila area, punta ka sa Paterno street, sa may Quiapo, lapit sa simbahan ng Nazareno, sa may likod lang, dun lahat ang supply, (wholesale at retail) ng eyeglasses sa Luzon area

yung mga tinitinda sa mga malls, dun lahat galing
  • caelicaeli flying ipis assassin PExer
    Behind Quiapo church. You'll find eyeglass frames at half the mall price. Forgot the streets, but it's behind the church, before you get to Raon. You'll find the area with dental supply stores and optical shops.
  • QueenCerseiQueenCersei Administrator PExer
    You can also try foureyes.com.ph - some of my officemates got their prescription glasses from them. parang p1500 lang with frames and lenses na.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file