Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Anong masasabi nyo sa tv commercial ng DOH tungkol sa family planning?

lurker486lurker486 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Na-LSS din ba kayo?

Comments

• istarbaksistarbaks PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    we should have more commercials like this at hindi yung puro shampoo at sabon panlaba... pwede namang mag-sponsor na lang ng public service commercial itong mga sabon at shampoo na ito eh.
  • simple lang pero tagos ang mensahe, ganyan dapat!
  • ValorianValorian PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    catchy, kahit yung 2 yr old na pamangkin ko, nasasabayan yung tune eh
  • Bilib na bilib ako sa commercial na to! Simple walang keme at catchy ang tune sana nga lang ppl will be reminded of the msg na this is the cause of poverty.

Sana many more commercials like this!
  • nikkilovenikkilove PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    well done!

Gosh, this should have been shown ages ago.

dapat ipalabas to, lalo na tuwing hapon pag may telenobela and sa gabi pag may mga drama series, yan ang pinapanood ng mga yan araw araw.
  • elhyelhy PExer
    ugh. LSS talaga
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    nikkilove wrote: »
    well done!

Gosh, this should have been shown ages ago.

Correction: Family planning was invoked into FEE-noy society back in the 70s. Despite ages have passed FEE-noys will still never learn family planning. Sarap muna, saka na hirap. True or False?
  • The ad does not go far enough. The Republic needs a One-child policy badly!

~The_truther
  • ^ masyadong harsh yan. Vector virus na lang, mala-Inferno :D
  • balbolskibalbolski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Good huh! pang export quality sa mga parokyanong poreyn pedo.

:glee:
  • Dunedain wrote: »
    Correction: Family planning was invoked into FEE-noy society back in the 70s. Despite ages have passed FEE-noys will still never learn family planning. Sarap muna, saka na hirap. True or False?

The educated middle class FEE-noys are already practicing family planning limiting their number of children from 2 to 3. Furthermore, many of them have already migrated to other countries ergo no longer contribute to the overpopulation of the Republic.

It is the great uneducated unwashed who still breed like rabbits and mosquitoes. And they have nowhere to go as many if not most of them are unskilled.

~The_truther
  • The song's very catchy, and, indeed, it conveys a powerful message. There's just something very off with the video for me. I don't know what's it, but it gives me the chills. Medyo may pagka dark kasi yung video, and it, somehow, reminds me of indie films about pedophilia and child abuse. Medyo bothering. Well, it's just for me. :D
  • what bothers me is that you guys see pedo in that tv commercial.

Is this a case of seeing what you want to see?!?
  • Ang Contraceptives ay anti-Women.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^Idiocy.

Not all people are meant to have more than one child or any children at all.

If those Filipinas graduated from Yale and had the same income as she did, maybe.

Make her income around less than .20 c a day and put her in a country without welfare and see if she still says the same thing.

Superstition,

Idiocracy
  • QubethaQubetha PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    maganda yung commercial talagang pinapahayag kung ano ang nangyayari sa ating lipunan kaso iniintindi ba ng iba?
  • Anong masasabi nyo sa tv commercial ng DOH tungkol sa family planning?

Simple yet striking. Let's hope maabsorb to ng masang Pilipino, at hindi lang daanin sa tawa.