Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

law/rules you are guilty of breaking

DaddyClarkDaddyClark PEx Rookie ⭐
Once (or more than) in your life, meron kang law o rule na nalabag.Ano ang mga law/rules/policies na aminado kang nalabag mo?

Comments

• DaddyClark wrote: »
    Once (or more than) in your life, meron kang law o rule na nalabag.Ano ang mga law/rules/policies na aminado kang nalabag mo?

I invoke my right against self-incrimination. :lol:
  • ValorianValorian PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Jaywalking, pero hindi ko ginagawa sa Marikina yan :lol:

yung hindi pagsakay sa tamang bus terminal sa EDSA..paano ba naman kasi, nagbababad sa bus stop yung mga bus, kaya yung mga dumadaan ng fastlane sinasakyan ko..kung maayos ba naman sila, sa bus stop ako mag-aabang..
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i've taken a piss in the middle of edsa once.. on the street. on the center island.

the traffic was heavy that day my friend. hindi talaga umuusad ang sasakyan.

from magallanes until sa petron sa may dusit thani.. made a uturn there..

pabalik ng magallanes, i really couldn't control anymore. so i opened the rear door and the driver's door, and used them as urinal walls.

nagbusina ng malakas yung sa likod ko until he realized what i was doing.

later on, after moving 3 more car lengths up, i noticed the guy behind me did the same. Lawlz.

anyway, umusad naman soon, and i ended up at resorts world. and decided to stay there a few hours.

used the cr, had dinner.. sat on the small bet bacarat table until 11 pm then i drove home.
  • elhyelhy PExer
    Jay Walking! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • kensamorkensamor PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Beating the red light. Didn't intend to but it happened. Luckily, I was never caught by either the cops or the camera!
  • ermonskiermonski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    beating the red light
    overspeeding
    bawal umihi dito
    no smoking
    no jaywalking
  • SirZapSirZap PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'm interested with those who broke the law and still not feeling guilty about it
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Speeding. Running the red. Drunk driving a few times (not proud of it).

LOL,

:lol:
  • elhyelhy PExer
    SirZap wrote: »
    I'm interested with those who broke the law and still not feeling guilty about it

I don't! Isipin mo na lang, may mga batas na sobrang arbitrary and it's ridiculous.

the law may be harsh but it's still the law my ASS
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Back in college, I was cited Jaywalking at Lawton. Arresting cop tried to hit me but I dodged, then he cited me Jay Ilagan. :glee:

In the US, I used to do TNT. Tacos and Tequila. :lol:

I was also expatriated 3x. Twice in HK and then US then decided to become US sixtycents. To some FEE-noise, pursuing and fulfilling own dream and aspiration is a crime. Sila muna daw pero ayaw naman kumilos. :laugh:
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "I'm interested with those who broke the law and still not feeling guilty about it
    "

i don't.
    i felt relieved right after, in fact.
  • balbolskibalbolski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    robbery
    estafa
    tsaka yun paborito ko...

adultery

:glee: :lol:
  • cretinous00cretinous00 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    littering, mainly cigarette butts ("nasan kasi yung basurahan ninyo?")
    carrying deadly weapon(s) in public
    [no traffic violations ever, i never jaywalk as i have a phobia for crossing busy streets.]
    libel and slander, for my incompetent former bosses who caused our bank to close down (i've already been threatened with at least one case but i do it anyway online. i'm smarter than them so they're not likely to catch on :bleh: )
    assault with a deadly weapon, leading to minor injury - long ago in my youth.
    which one do i regret? littering. i'm partly to blame for metro manila floods.

oh yeah, i had an affair with a married woman before. no regrets there. :D
  • - Cybercrime law? :rotflmao:
    - Jaywalking.
    - Mga rules sa school like: no littering, single file, keep right, no ID no entry, cheating, wrong uniform, cutting classes, inventing stories sa mga excuse slips, making out
    - Sa kalsada: bawal umihi dito
    - Mga grammar rules
    - Piracy. One of my faves. Hello there, *****. :lol:
  • 343014343014 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Jaywalking, overspeeding, beating the red light, drunk driving, and littering
  • No Extra Service/ Happy Ending.