Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

do you ever spank someone else's child when they misbehavin in public??

It seems to be a part of Filipino culture. How often do you do this?

Comments

• elhyelhy PExer
    never did and never saw one. the worst I could do is scream, but thank goodness I don't have to so far.
  • I spank the butt of some annoying street children. They need it
  • You shouldn't. You don't have any right to spank someone else's child.
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TDJakes wrote: »
    It seems to be a part of Filipino culture. How often do you do this?

:lol: Read what you wrote. "Seems". Hit someone's kid and see what happens to you. :naughty:
    I spank the butt of some annoying street children. They need it

In the US, that's pretty much assaulting a minor. In FEE-LEE-Penis, you'd better run like Forrest Gump and pray that the parent doesn't have a gun or goons around the same area. :glee:
  • topnotch97topnotch97 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Congratulations! You've just lowered your standards!

:glee:
  • GoshDarnIt wrote: »
    You shouldn't. You don't have any right to spank someone else's child.

Agree ako dyan. Mapapaaway ka lang.

Pero may mga annoying kids whose parents do not mind at all. Aba, dapat call natin ang attention ng parents. One time sa church may makulit na bata. Ask ko yung mother, "Anak mo yan?" Sagot naman siya ng oo. "Buti pa dalhin mo sa playground ha? Nakakaistorbo kasi sa mga nagdadasal." Ganun lang at umalis na yung nanay hatak-hatak ang makulit na bata.
  • kensamorkensamor PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    That's not my responsibility to teach other people's kids manners. And I will be offended and call the cops if someone spank my own.
  • art727art727 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yung magulang nga napapabayaan ang mga anak nila ay napapasubo sa batas sa amerika baka kunin sa kanila o hingan ng multa dahil nga sa di pag aaruga sa mga anak..baka makulong pa iyong ibang magulang...bago ang tanong mo pa na papaluin mo ang batang di mo kaano-ano? hellllooooo! Sa pinas ata bawal na ren kapag may nakapag sumbong..:naughty:
  • do you ever spank someone else's child when they misbehavin in public??

Tama si Boss TDJakes!

Dito sa amin ay mayroon akong gustong paluin sa butt.
    Medyo nagmi-misbehave din. Ang masaklap ay hindi na siya masyadong bata pero pasaway pa rin.

Isa siyang 17 years old na dalagita na gustong-gusto kong bigyan ng butt spanking session.
  • when I lived in Philippines I saw it ALL THE TIME. I think it's part of the communal culture we have. We say that a village raises a child.

anyways, how many of you spank your kids or will spank your kids (when you have them)? I think this is a dying practice
  • kensamorkensamor PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^I did when the boy is a little bit younger but it's not like the "Asian" kind of spanking, if you know what I mean. It's a tap on his butt enough to get his attention but not too much to make damage. Hindi naman yung katulad ng *****$ whooping na katulad nung bata ako na halos matanggal ang pw3t sa palo. Strange thing is that I didn't think I was abused. Even up to now. I think I deserved it.
  • Filipinos dont spank their kids anymore (or other people's kids) thats why the Philippines is full of very bad kids now
  • topnotch97topnotch97 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    this TDJakes btw you guys. :glee:

[video=youtube_share;kgkaAxsvo_c]
  • so how do Filipinos punish their kids now? Put them in "time out" LOL. That's weak. That's why nobody is disciplined in Philippines
    so how do Filipinos punish their kids now? Put them in "time out" LOL. That's weak. That's why nobody is disciplined in Philippines

It was and will never be ur problem to begin with. That's the parents problem. U want to beat up a kid, go have one urself. Beat someone else's will put u in permanent time out. U'd be lucky sipping ur meals through a straw if parents and their goons let u live. :naughty:
  • JameauxJameaux PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    When I was a kid, I punch someone else's kids.
  • Dunedain wrote: »
    It was and will never be ur problem to begin with. That's the parents problem. U want to beat up a kid, go have one urself. Beat someone else's will put u in permanent time out. U'd be lucky sipping ur meals through a straw if parents and their goons let u live. :naughty:

spank and beat up is two different things you dumby.
  • 343014343014 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Syempre hindi, trabaho ng mga magulang nila yan at ayokong gawin yan sa anak ko.
    spank and beat up is two different things you dumby.

Hitting a child is still hitting a child, genius. If I was in Pinas and u hit my child, u die where u stand. I don't care how rich u are or who u are. How's that? ;)