COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

What is your favorite stage play?

2»

Comments

• Laurence_writerLaurence_writer Sui Generis PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I love Rak of Aegis when it comes to the local scene. :)
  • ach_chooach_choo Repent you savages! Repent! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    For some reason, I like all-male casts with limited setting (like a jury room in "12 angry men"):

12 angry men
    the caine mutiny (the play)
    that championship season
    biloxi blues
  • masudrana66masudrana66 Member PExer
    i wnat to know arts and craft detail
  • ach_chooach_choo Repent you savages! Repent! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Anyone watched the ongoing run of "West Side Story" at Solaire? I did last Saturday. Since I'm still hung up on the 1961 movie version, I will say this one is updated for the millennial. Fewer offensive phrases like 'Puerto Ricans' (replaced with 'PR'), more breast mashing and even pumping in the supposedly stylized rape scene.

Most of all, the thespians were more age-appropriate. They looked (and acted and sang) more like teenagers than Russ Tamblyn and company.
  • Jikol78Jikol78 PEx Rookie ⭐
    edited November 2018
     I like this music too, but it is not so popular now, because to that fact my personal purchase is hers, http://sevenskiesmusic.com/author/list buy. Times change and interests, too, to remain popular and fashionable, you need to use such sources. Those who make music all their life and want to grow, I advise you to look at the collection.
  • coccomomoacoccomomoa PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    edited January 25
    Romeo and Juliet. I love sticking to classics.  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file