Home PEx Classifieds Cars and Car Accessories

Wholesale: Motorcycle Parts & Accessories!

A Business Opportunity for Everyone!

Open for Wholesalers, Retailers, Re-Sellers and for people who wants to quit their job to start their own business.

Our company is engaged in importation and distribution of Automobile Parts & Accessories in the Philippines for over 20 years now.

We are now importing Motorcycle Parts & Accessories from Japan, Taiwan and China.

For Inquiries, Catalog and Prices, Please E-Mail: [email protected] :rpflag:

Comments

• Hi.Anyone can give me any ideA kung paano magstart ng motorcycle parts and service business ska mga contact na rin if ever. Saka paano ba makakuha ng libreng signage dun sa mga company na gustong ilagay *** name nila sa store name mo.Thanks sa mga magseshare ng ideaz.you can also email me at [email protected]:)
  • s0njays0njay PEx Rookie ⭐
    P3K TO SEND EMAIL TO 20K PEOPLE

MABUHAY, Entrepreneurs! I am a partner-reseller of the largest online repository of leads of the Philippines today; I am referring to a company that has been working with brands like Jollibee, Teleperformance, LBC, and others, for their digital and technical needs.

We use our own database of contacts to send a blast of your message. Further, we set this up in a way that recipients see the EMAIL ADDRESS OF YOUR COMPANY OR BRAND as the sender, and replies also go straight to your email inbox, not ours!

These are available database groups:
    * 80,000+ Condo and Real Estate Investors NCR-Based
    * 60,000+ Vehicle Owners, High-End Makes and Models
    * 140,000+ VIP Airline 1st Class Member Travelers
    * 200,000+ Hotel Membership Contacts (4 & 5 Star Hotels Manila, Cebu, Davao)
    * 256,000+ High Level Political Supporters, NCR-Based
    * 200,000+ Attendees of Business Conferences and Seminars
    * 50,000+ University Alumni Top 7 Schools in Manila / Cebu
    * 2,600,000+ Card Holders of Various Philippine Banks
    * 5,400,000+ Post Paid Subscribers, Mobile Companies
    * 40,000+ Golf Club Members, Polo Club Members
    * 153,000 Fitness VIP Members
    * 75,000+ OFW Lists (USA, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada)
    * 350,000+ Online Shoppers / Retail Buyers
    * 100,000 Corporate Emails Philippines Based

NOTE: These people have given permission to receive promos and deals because they have transacted at least once with our partners. The pricing displayed here is for the first 25 orders or until March 31, 2015 only, whichever comes first.

Be reminded: Email marketing has been the most effective form of mass marketing in the world!

If you just want a database of leads, a package of 6,000 contacts is worth p5k.

Jayson Guevarra​
    (02)3502058 | 09266371908 | 09335625708

Whatever you do, I PRAY you FIND that which you SEEK..!
  • I shop at goods.ph (click here for the link: https://www.goods.ph/category/online-shopping-car-and-travel-gadgets-408-1047.html) because they have affordable motorcycle accessories. I bought an Italy Primo Scuderia Helmet a year ago and it's still durable.
  • HI independence,

Gusto ko rin magstart ng business on motorcycle/ car parts and accessories. Pwede nu po akong matulungan kung may mga ideas na po kayo? Thanks po
  • https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dynasty-Trading/891522914256523

Like my page po, if sa lubricants po ng motorcycle i could help, im carrying repsol and valvoline.
  • sir nka pag start po ba kayo ng negosyo?
  • hello independence,

sir nka pag start po ba kayo ng negosyo?
  • HOME CREDIT PH: HIRING FOR JR. FIELD QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTORS!

WALK-IN AND GET HIRED IN ONE DAY!!

Pasig / Mandaluyong / Manila / Cavite / Laguna / Pasay / Caloocan

WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?

High School Graduates with experience in field work are welcome to apply
    Field Collections or Field Sales Experience is an edge
    Must have: Owns a motorcycle with OR/CR or Deed of Sale
    Must have: License to drive a motorcycle

WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO?
    Permanent employment!
    Rewarding bonus and non-taxable allowances! (Monthly salary + Gas allowance + Monthly bonus + Monthly allowance)
    Free Health Insurance/HMO Coverage!

HOW TO APPLY?
    Just walk in!
    When: February 13, 2017, Monday
    Where: Home Credit Philippines, 7/f Spark Place Bldg., P Tuazon Blvd. Cor 10th ave, Cubao, Quezon City. (Landmark:Alimall, SM Cubao)
    Time: 9:00AM on wards
    Bring your valid ID, drivers license, and your friends who are also interested!

Let this be your next career move! Start with Home Credit Philippines! See you!

For other vacancies please visit: https://www.homecredit.ph/careers/vacancies/
  • Re-conditioned motor parts for motorcycles and automobiles from Japan - www.dsweetdreamer.com/re-conditioned-motor-parts
  • Pwede po ba akong maging reseller ng product niyo online?