FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Mistakes you don't regret

yestoyesto Administrator PEx Admin
We learn from mistakes. Not every error we commit in life leads to a miserable result. Sometimes, we end up realizing that it was indeed a blessing in disguise.

What mistakes gave you the best lesson in life you will value for the rest of your life?

Comments

• TLGTLG The Dark Knight PExer
    Ako.... gusto kong puntahan noon ex ko sa zambales, gusto ko siya makatuluyan, I considered her my greatest love back then, but the problem is her mother's second family is a direct relative of mine, 1st degree pa, her half-sisters were my first cousins, that complication prevented me from pursuing her.....that was a mistake I dont regret... happy that she's happily married now, and our little secret remained a secret!*okay*

PS: Admin asan pin ko for being a San antonion Spurs fan...
  • balbolskibalbolski Count D ✭✭✭
    ^ pwede toh sa kabilang thread brad..

post ka naman ng secret FR nyo dun :naughty:
  • TLGTLG The Dark Knight PExer
    Anong FR balbolski? Lolz.... Naipost ko na yung kwneto na to noon sa incest thread, though i dont think it can be classified as an incest kasi di ko naman kamag-anak yung girl... half-sisters niya yung mga kamag-anak ko.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file