Home PEx Sports NBA

Carmelo Anthony opts out of contract, where should he go?

SamtheManSamtheMan PEx Rookie ⭐
Form a Big 4 with the Heatles? Go to the Bulls with D-Rose and Noah?

Wildcards:
Rockets
Mavs

Tingin niyo?

Comments

• nash_bedistanash_bedista Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Windy City! ..... #BigThreeCentral #RoseMeloNoah
  • westbound17westbound17 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Spurs! :lol: seriously. Why not Boston? :D
  • Windy City! ..... #BigThreeCentral #RoseMeloNoah

Pre walang silbi ang hashtag dito :lol:

Rumored destination of Melo are Bulls, Rockets and the Mavs
    Bulls and Rockets need to free up cap space to get Melo
    Mavs should have enough to sign a max contract for Melo
  • nash_bedistanash_bedista Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    ^ soreehh! nagbabakasali lang! pahiyang! hahah!
  • Jess24Jess24 PEx Expert 🎖️
    my bet's on Chicago. great fanbase, great City, good coach, weak conference.
  • oyen_invaderoyen_invader PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Chicago. Well-coached team. And I think Chicago is one offensive weapon away from being a legit threat against Miami. This season, they were so shaky on the offensive end thus early exit on the playoffs. Melo will be the answer I think. Thibs will also teach Melo how to play D and of course, east is the weaker conference. More chance to advance in the Finals.
  • Chicago. Well-coached team. And I think Chicago is one offensive weapon away from being a legit threat against Miami. This season, they were so shaky on the offensive end thus early exit on the playoffs. Melo will be the answer I think. Thibs will also teach Melo how to play D and of course, east is the weaker conference. More chance to advance in the Finals.

Bilib na ako kay Thibs if he can teach Melo...
    he's been in the league for 11 years and you can't easily teach old dogs' new tricks :D
  • Bilib na ako kay Thibs if he can teach Melo...
    he's been in the league for 11 years and you can't easily teach old dogs' new tricks :D

Melo in Chicago will be good.
    Good for the league. Good for Melo. Good for Chicago.

Bad for NY.

Melo is coachable.
    He played well in USA Basketball.
    He played well in NY when JKidd was there.
  • TLGTLG PExer
    The problem with chicago is coach thibs dont know how to manage minutes.....
  • deronwilliams08deronwilliams08 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TLG wrote: »
    The problem with chicago is coach thibs dont know how to manage minutes.....

Exactly. Thibs is a great coach. The problem is that he will run his players to the ground during the regular season risking an injury or possible burnout when the playoffs come.
  • I once read that Bulls doesn't concentrate that much on offence during practice they're more on defense.... mukhang mag-eenjoy si Melo sa free flowing offense :lol:
  • ValorianValorian PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    If your were Melo.. thread dapat to :lol:
  • TLGTLG PExer
    If i were melo, lebron, Love and other superstars... my next destination would be Houston..they have 2 all stars there... forming another big 3.... but houston need to hire an expert tactician...dapat one with a championship experience.. I'd say Larry Brown but the guy is 73 Y.O....
  • BubblesButtercupBubblesButtercup I Love Holly Golightly!!! PEx Expert 🎖️
    Melo will stay in NYK.

Tinetest nya lang si Jax kung ano gagawin sa team.
  • TLG wrote: »
    If i were melo, lebron, Love and other superstars... my next destination would be Houston..they have 2 all stars there... forming another big 3.... but houston need to hire an expert tactician...dapat one with a championship experience.. I'd say Larry Brown but the guy is 73 Y.O....

Melo + Harden = :rotflmao:

Rockets doesn't need additional star.. they need a floor general someone who can take the ball from Harden and distribute it to other players...
  • Melo will stay in NYK.

As i read today is the deadline for Melo to announce that he's going to opt out... mukhang merong "The Decision" mamaya :D
  • TLGTLG PExer

Rockets doesn't need additional star.. they need a floor general someone who can take the ball from Harden and distribute it to other players...

That is why I added that they need a good tactitcian, one with championship experience, one that will not baby melo and harden....Harden already plays PG....he can distribute it to melo...
  • Melo will stay in NYK.

Yeah mahabang summer ito para sa Knicks.
  • cuchcuch PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Jess24 wrote: »
    my bet's on Chicago. great fanbase, great City, good coach, weak conference.

and an Ilocano owner....kuripot! kung papayag si melo na malaking pay cut, pwede.
  • cuchcuch PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

rocs are eyeing Shabazz Napier in the draft