Home PEx Sports NBA

If you were LeBron..

SamtheManSamtheMan PEx Rookie ⭐
Would you opt out of your contract now and leave Bosh and Wade for a new team? Or stay and chase another ring with Miami?

Comments

• westbound17westbound17 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'll stay with Miami. East is a weak conference to begin with. NBA Finals year after year for sure..They're gonna add a few names to deepen their bench to match-up well against monsters from the West such as the Spurs, Thunder and Clippers. I won't wish to go to the opposite conference.
  • the_BuGsthe_BuGs PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    go to SPURS... he is perfect fit to Coach Pop System... Kawhi Leonard is a future superstar player but not a go to guy player. Pero effective sya as a sidekick (ala Scottie Pippen).....

bentahe lang naman ni Pat Riley kay LBJ kaya sya napapunta sa Heat kinukumpara sya kay Magic Johnson na facilitator... wala namang pinagkaiba ang 80's Lakers Showtime lineup sa Miami Heat ngayon ni Pat Riley.. almost same type of manpower and formula...

ang saklap pa... parang na dejavu lang si Pat Riley ..

86-87 Won Against Boston
    87-88 Won Against Detroit (Game 7)
    88-89 Lost to Detroit (Sweep nga lang)

or pwede ring mag stay sa Heat.. pababa ng sweldo kuha ng ok na backup players... honestly mas all star lineup pa ang Clippers compare sa Miami Heat...
  • Four straight finals winning two is not bad at all and he can win more if he'll stay in Miami. Yes they lost in the Finals but they still owns the East and can make it back and have an oppurtunity to win every year. Kung meron man mag opt out sa kanila it's either Wade or Bosh.
  • Kung ako si Lebron, babalik ako sa Cavs.

Andun si Kyrie tapos top pick pa sila.
  • Kung ako si Lebron, babalik ako sa Cavs.

Andun si Kyrie tapos top pick pa sila.

sabay balik na din si Mike Brown :lol:
    seriously.. powerhouse ang Cavs pag bumalik dun si James
    Starting 5 could be:

Irving-Waiters-Deng-James-Varejao
  • deronwilliams08deronwilliams08 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The Miami Heat is a big market team and a well-run organization. I don't get the overreactions that LeBron should return to Cleveland, a team that has been poorly managed for years. He's made the finals in his every year with the Heat. They will still be favorites next year.

He already has a reputation as a "quitter" to some people, do you think him bailing out of Miami will help with that? As a player who leaves his team when times get tough? Don't be like Shaq.
  • It doesn't make sense to me why he should return to Cleveland. Playing with a bunch of 21 yr olds will not take him to the promise land.
  • sabay balik na din si Mike Brown :lol:
    seriously.. powerhouse ang Cavs pag bumalik dun si James
    Starting 5 could be:

Irving-Waiters-Deng-James-Varejao

Deng will not return to Cleveland
    ^ plus no good coach... unlike sa Heat.. andun pa si Pat Riley to assist...
  • ValorianValorian PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pwede ba si lebron sa boston? :lol:
  • the_BuGs wrote: »
    ^ plus no good coach... unlike sa Heat.. andun pa si Pat Riley to assist...

Cavs & Lebron went to Finals with Mike Brown :lol:
    supporting cast of Cavs right now is better than the Heat... :D
  • Valorian wrote: »
    pwede ba si lebron sa boston? :lol:

Welcome na welcome... wag lang nya isasama si Wade :lol:
  • baki2316baki2316 PEx Rookie ⭐
    opt out ang go to cavs.
  • ely_tistaely_tista PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Two things:

If i will opt out to my contract, then I will go to the Bulls because of the following reasons:

1. Better coach than Spo,
    2. Better supporting cast,
    3. Loyal Fans
    4. Rich basketball tradition

I hope Lebron will finally shrug off his mentality about the Jordan shadow. He and Jordan are different persona, just like what Bird has done after the Russel era...

Cons - Kuripot ang Bulls

If Lebron wont leave the Heat, then demand roster change from the management...

Trade Bosh to 2 role players, the Asik trade is better idea but it will be one-to-one trade with Bosh kung saka-sakali...

Surround him with shooters and bruising forwards.. Let the old ones retire except for Ray Allen..

Naisip ko lang yan... Bored eh...
    pero parang mas bagay ang LBJ-Kawhi combo.... plus the same cast ng SPURS...
    agree trade bosh etong tao nato lulubog lilitaw minsan maganda stats sa rebounds pero madalas tres lang rebounds niya sayang binabayad nasa 15m ba yun si lbj halos nagawa lahat eh rebounds,pts.assist.depensa and bosh just wait for d pass a shoot three.
  • ely_tista wrote: »
    Two things:

If i will opt out to my contract, then I will go to the Bulls because of the following reasons:

1. Better coach than Spo,
    2. Better supporting cast,
    3. Loyal Fans
    4. Rich basketball tradition

I hope Lebron will finally shrug off his mentality about the Jordan shadow. He and Jordan are different persona, just like what Bird has done after the Russel era...

Cons - Kuripot ang Bulls

If Lebron wont leave the Heat, then demand roster change from the management...

Trade Bosh to 2 role players, the Asik trade is better idea but it will be one-to-one trade with Bosh kung saka-sakali...

Surround him with shooters and bruising forwards.. Let the old ones retire except for Ray Allen..

Naisip ko lang yan... Bored eh...

1 question... Anong pwedeng i-offer ng Miami to Houston for Asik?? :D
    si mommy dionisia?
  • jazzperjazzper PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    There are two teams that comes to my mind...Either Golden State or Washington. Teaming up with a reliable guards (Wall and Beal) with Nene and Gortat to man the middle plus Ariza as his reliever will make the Wiz an instant contender. Imagine the starters (Wall-Beal-James-Nene-Gortat) plus better role players than Miami. Same with Golden State having (Curry-Thompson-Bron-Lee-Bogut) this is scary.
    pwede sa dubs point forward si james tapos kick out kay curry or thompson.