Home PEx Sports NBA

Miami HEAT 2014 2015 NBA Offseason and Regular Season Thread

karlo_12karlo_12 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
First off.. I wanna say congratulations to the san antonio spurs.

Things to do in the offseason.

1. Pat Riley and Mick Arison have a LOT on their plate in the offseason. With only norris cole under contract how will the team look like next season.

2. Spo needs to rethink his offensive and defensive philosophy. Assuming the big 3 opts in, our aging core cannot handle this kind of system.

3. Draft shabazz napier, a heady pg that can set up his team mates, shoot the ball, create for himself off the dribble. And a championship caliber pg.

4. Continue the rehab for greg oden, hopefully he pans out and becomes our starting center for next season, he will provide the low post presence, post defense and rim protection and rebounding.

5. We need a younger deeper bench. I hope we can get afflalo, ariza, frye. Get younger and more athletic 3 and d guys. Get more shooters to surround the core.

6. Rest, relax. And bounce back hard next season.

We have nothing to be ashamed of, we have given everything we have got this season. We just lost to a more superior team.

Discuss.

Comments

• elhyelhy PExer
    hmm, now what? Should the Heat mess up next season, do we see Spo getting axed?
  • karlo_12karlo_12 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Spo is one of the better coaches out there, kailangan lang baguhin yung offensive and defensive philosophy.

Magkaroon ng semblance of a low post offense.

Nagkataon lang na brick wall ang binangga nya. Pops will not be denied this season :)
  • parokyanoparokyano PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Si bron and wade na lang ang pwede mag opt out then mag sign ng smaller contract right? Nag extend na yata si bosh ng contract before or during the playoffs..

Pero kailangan talaga role players ang i-sign.. Though for me mas ok sana pakawalan si bosh..then sa contract niya kuha ng post defender and stretch forward..
  • Things to do in the offseason:

Maghanap ng bagong team na iba-bandwagon.

:glee:
    We can also aim for the center out of florida - patric young, mobile, strong, lengthy.

Anyway. Tiwala na lang kay pat riley. Ano kayang off season moves ang gagawin nya. Time again to make the godfather magic work :)
    Ako.. I want wade to call it quits na. Retire na sila ni haslem, battier and ray allen.

Hindi ko kakayanin na makita pa ang mas malalang kalagayan ni wade.

He just doesnt have it anymore.
  • Choco MochaChoco Mocha PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Magreretire na si Shane, si Allen ba magreretire narin? Pahinga muna sila. .Sa draft day na gumawa ng next move :)
    Isa lang naman talaga ang dapat gawin.. Address yung mga kahinaan ng team.. wag na maging sentimental si pat..
    Sentimental talaga si pat riley.

After winning the crown in 06, he stuck with walker, williams, and posey. Eh sakto baby bulls kalaban nila ayun sweep.

Ayun.. Hopefully haslem, wade, lewis, allen and battier retires para wala ng samaan ng loob.

This coming from a big wade fan
  • Choco MochaChoco Mocha PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Big 3 will stay. Just get younger and better role players.
  • schillerschiller PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    durog tayo langya kakabwiset :lol:

sana hindi muna mag disband yung 3, ang bakla naman kasi nun hehe
    Really hope wade proves me wrong.

And redefine his game. Improve his perimeter shooting and low post game. Wala na talaga explosiveness nya e.
  • Role players, di uso yun sa Miami.

:glee:
  • schillerschiller PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    and speaking of bakla.. :lol:

bakla lang ang gumagamit ng alternick at mangtro-troll ng thread :glee:
  • ObjectionObjection PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    BRON BACK TO LEAVELAND

HEAT SUCKS AND NOT MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS

MIAMI TOP 11-15 pick goes to CAVS NBA 15 draft

all this will happen if Riley dont fire Spo
    Wade can stay pero manu ginobili role na lang muna from the bench.. I hope maging strict din si pat sa pagkuha ng players na tipong hindi defenive liability everytime ipapasok sa loob.. yung tipong ang babantayan ay si bonner eh naiiwanan pa for a lay-up..
    We need better 3 and D players.

We also need to develop james ennis, a potential 3 and d wing and he has been balling in the nbl.
  • QuincyHernandezQuincyHernandez Meaner Than Demons PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Changes changes changes. Looking forward to it.
  • Finally, natapos na din ang bandwagon sa heat.
  • Hindi ba dapat may separate LBJ offseason thread para sa mga LBJ fans kung saan team siya dapat mag sign at kung sinong mga superstars dapat maging mga kakampi niya.