Home PEx Chat Personals

Advice on Securing a Court Order for Legal Guardianship

dphxdphx PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
Pension from my deceased parents will be transferred to my sibling who happens to be classified as "special" or "exceptional." However, in order to do this, a court order must be secured as per requirement of the bank concerned. I've heard this may take more time and more resources. I have no choice but to undergo this procedure. Do you know of any lawyer I can hire that charges reasonably and what can I do to make the process quicker? Thanks.
Sign In or Register to comment.