Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio

Ano'ng 103.5 ang pinaka the BEST?

badofiladabadofilada PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
Eto, ano ang 103.5 ang pinaka the BEST sa inyo? yung unang K-Lite? Heart? Max FM? Wow FM? o yung ikalawang K-Lite?

Comments

• greenfair08greenfair08 PEx Rookie ⭐
    I'm a fan of the little david era. The first seven years. Their tag line back then was "the right kind of lite" and "the best mix of the 80s, 90s and today. Their format was strictly hot adult contemporary.
  • mel414mel414 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Up. :bop:
    Buti nahanap ko itong thread.

Personally, yan ding 103.5 eh nakarami na din ng reformat. Yung Heart, hindi ko masyadong sinubaybayan, para kasing yung station identity at name eh hindi bagay sa frequency. Kumbaga, "it doesn't roll off the tongue"

Max FM, a big YES. Yung version nila Sgt. Pepper, Quiche Lorraine, Kelly, Carl McFly and KDL. I would really like to know what happened to that brand. Sorry, medyo tamad ako magsearch ng threads. Para sa akin, ito yung pinaka-matinong format nila eh. Kinda reminded me of the old Kool 106, before they also went masa. Lemme guess, kulang sa advertisers? I really wanna know what happened.

Wow FM naman, hmm? Hindi ako against sa masa stations, pero ito talaga yung isang mali na ginawa ng may-ari nito. Di ba ang battlecry nila eh, "lipat na sa kanan"? Eh ang problema, 3 masa station din ang katabi nila - Yes, Tambayan (MOR na ngayon) and Star. But to be fair with Wow, may mga naging ok naman silang programs:

- Wow Luma - oldies
    - Showbiz Rampa - Noel Ferrer with Shalala
    - Yung program nila Francine Prieto

Biggest mistake ng Wow? Getting Laila Chikadora. Good thing she's now with Radyo5 for her early morning program, "Morning Calls"- kaso kung hindi naman late eh absent.

But good thing the owners came to their senses, and revived K-Lite. But is it true that they have very few DJs now. Sana talaga hindi pinabayaan tong Max.
  • James Ty IIIJames Ty III PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mel414 wrote: »

Max FM, a big YES. Yung version nila Sgt. Pepper, Quiche Lorraine, Kelly, Carl McFly and KDL. I would really like to know what happened to that brand. Sorry, medyo tamad ako magsearch ng threads. Para sa akin, ito yung pinaka-matinong format nila eh. Kinda reminded me of the old Kool 106, before they also went masa. Lemme guess, kulang sa advertisers? I really wanna know what happened.

MAX FM kasi was a copycat of Magic based on the songs that were played there. Si Sgt. Pepper is now the station manager of Wave 89.1 which has adopted some pop songs aside from their RnB tunes. Anne left the station because she was against the new format and is now with Home Radio 97.9 (owned by the Cabangon-Chua group that also owns CNN Philippines).
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    KLite right after WOW FM. with scarlet and VoxAlamid and his partner..

eyes on the road and not on her legs.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yea.. Karl McFly with Tim Kong and

Sonny B and Scarlet.

didn't matter who were in between those time slots.
    plus the play list was genuinely good.

they were taking people who felt alienated with PlayFM. then right after they had to alienate those same people.

and jumped ship to Retro.