Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio

99.5 RT at 99.5 Play FM: Ano ang pinagkaiba?

badofiladabadofilada PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
Ano po ang pinagkaiba sa 99.5 RT at 99.5 Play FM (pati po regular playlist nito)?

Comments

• BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    RT - Quality DJs. Play- Basura Djs (or student jocks)
    Music Playlist was da bes. . Play - Music Playlist : crap.
  • RT - Quality DJs. Play- Basura Djs (or student jocks)
    Music Playlist was da bes. . Play - Music Playlist : crap.

Tama. If Play FM's rating will descend, most likely RT will have its third incarnation after almost 2 years being off the air.
  • greenfair08greenfair08 PEx Rookie ⭐
    99.5 RT - great legacy and strong, loyal following.

99.5 Play FM - next question please.

Hahaha :))
    By the way, how is play fm doing on the radio surveys?
  • James Ty IIIJames Ty III PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    PLAY FM is allowing young female screaming DJs to dominate the airwaves. These ladies don't hold a candle to the veterans of RT.
  • MeFan_YouJaneMeFan_YouJane PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'm interested as well how the station is doing ratings wise. I remember how KDL used to joke that RT was 2nd to last in the surveys. :)
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    |"PLAY FM is allowing young female screaming DJs to dominate the airwaves."

i havent listened to the new primetime djs yet... how are they? are they anywhere near as annoying as jaz reyes?
    The new DJs are imitating Hazel Aguilon and Cerah Hernandez on RX. Hazel was a former UAAP courtside reporter like Katz Salao.

Both Katz and Mandy are trying too hard to sound like Hazel and Cerah.

From what I heard, Mo Twister made some suggestions on how PLAY FM should sound. Being a sister station of Magic, they do sound the same.
  • 99.5 RT: distinct sound

99.5 Play FM: sounds like Magic

But both stations are okay for me. :)
  • badofiladabadofilada PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Yeah, because Retro 105.9 is a station that worth listening these days (and also, yung mga 24K playlist ay nandyan rin sa Retro 105.9).
    Chester0813, yung K-Lite, tunog Magic na rin since they change as The Beat of Manila.
  • ^ Right, since Lil' Joey now handles K-Lite at the same time Play FM.
    ^ Right, since Lil' Joey now handles K-Lite at the same time Play FM.

So ok na pala kay lil joey na tatlo lang ang dj sa klite? The station is turning into a circus. He cannot even fix play fm's programming. Why give him two stations to handle?
  • ^ I think temporary lang ang paghandle ni Lil Joey sa K-Lite since most of their DJs left already including Max Speed na dating may hawak ng K-Lite.
    I hope that's true. The Vera family is panicking right now because their stations other than Magic aren't doing well. And getting new DJs fresh out of college may not work for them.
  • For me, getting new DJs is okay as long as they can help the station.
    For me, getting new DJs is okay as long as they can help the station.

So true. Jaz is definitely not helping the station. She does not have the voice. She talks nonsense.
    I hope that's true. The Vera family is panicking right now because their stations other than Magic aren't doing well. And getting new DJs fresh out of college may not work for them.

Spoiled kasi ang magic. After killing 99.5 RT, yun female voice over nilipat sa kanila. Si sam oh nandun na rin. Many celebrity djs are with them.

They should level the playing field among their stations, except play fm. Para mawala na sya tapos ibalik ang 99.5 RT. Hahaha.
    Maybe we should change the thread title to 99.5 Play FM, 103.5 K-Lite and Magic 89.9: anong pagkakaiba? Hahaha.
    Maybe we should change the thread title to 99.5 Play FM, 103.5 K-Lite and Magic 89.9: anong pagkakaiba? Hahaha.

Gagawa ako ng thread nyan, be the first to post it.