Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Extra-Marital Sex: What's the big deal.

What's the big deal with having extra-marital sex and relations? Many many couples fight and split over it. Why is it such a problem?

My wife has other sexual partners. All of them healthy. All of them we both know personally. But we never fight about it. It Doesn't bother us. It doesn't detract us from fulfilling our parental duties.

Why does it make you crazy?

Comments

• zgmf_x20Azgmf_x20A PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sissy_m28 wrote: »
    What's the big deal with having extra-marital sex and relations? Many many couples fight and split over it. Why is it such a problem?

My wife has other sexual partners. All of them healthy. All of them we both know personally. But we never fight about it. It Doesn't bother us. It doesn't detract us from fulfilling our parental duties.

because not all people want extra marital affairs. hindi nila gusto kasi yung mga ganung bagay. kung gusto ninyo then go kung ayaw ng iba wag ipilit na tama yung ginagawa ninyo
  • WhiteCrowWhiteCrow PEx Rookie ⭐
    going to go double standard-ish on this...

most husbands would not be okay if their wives get pregnant with other men's children. yes, husbands having sex with other women can also get them pregnant but there are several things that make one's wife getting pregnant a bit more 'problematic'

1) wife would be 'unavailable' for a couple of months because of the pregnancy.
    2) children usually stays with the mother. yes there are men who don't raising other men's offsprings but the majority of those know beforehand that they are going to be 'substitute' dads.
    3) taking care of the child would add to the wife's 'workload' and stress level which might cause some problems on future nookie time.
    4) if the ***** donor does not give child support, guess who shoulders the expenses.

for the other 'side'
    1) most of the time, out of sight, out of mind.
    2) child support.
  • ts. ikaw din yun ts ng female led marriage.
    ok lang sayo ang extra marital sex dahil di mo mabigay sa wife mo ang satisfaction hanap nya dahil mas trip mo tumikim ng lalake.
    dahil if tnl ka. hindi mo hayaan asawa mo.
    sexual partners? nakakarami pa sya? o ok lang dahil share kayo sa lalake? :lol:
  • balbolskibalbolski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    matagal na akong takam sa wife ni TS! tsk!
  • uzumaki_narutouzumaki_naruto PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    balbolski wrote: »
    matagal na akong takam sa wife ni TS! tsk!

patikim ka daw muna kay TS :glee:
  • pristonpikerpristonpiker PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Wiki -

Extramarital sex occurs when a married person engages in sexual activity with someone other than his or her spouse

"My wife", so kayo pa at kasal kayo diba?

TS gumamit ka ba ng common sense or kahit konting utak nung pinost mo to?

Bakit ko papayagan magpakangkang yung asawa ko sa ibang lalake?

eh kahit nga girlfriend ko pa lang di ako papayag eh.

Bat ko pala pinatulan tong thread na to :lol:
  • balbolskibalbolski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    patikim ka daw muna kay TS :glee:

mas prefer ni TS pag nasa pipi ang katas. so kaya pa brad Naruts :glee:

TS pic naman ni wifey :naughty:
  • vincexvincex PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    It is an evolutionary consciousness of creatures to maintain their territory.
  • The TS is an open relationship. Its a common practice in some western countries. Pag conservative country like ours, ipapako ka na sa krus niyan...:rolleyes: Usually, partners talk about it if they are willing to go in an open relationship. If both partners are willing, then walang may karapatan mag selos o mang-demanda ng adultery or concubinage sa isat-isa if each has other partner/s.

Ako I'm not into those. First the possibility of getting STDs . Then what if mas magaling si other guy tas ayoko na kay hubby ko. :glee: Third, what would my small kids think if they found out their mom has other guys? Given their limited understanding, they'd think I no longer love their dad. Fourth, even if I have adult kids who know about the set-up, I don't want to answer their questions with a simple 'eh trip ko eh.' They might be inclined to think there's something wrong with me or their dad why we would engage in this set-up. ayoko na ng madaming complex things to explain to them hehe.

Im not judging those who are in an open relationship. They even say that it spices up their love life/ sex life. But it's not for me. I don't want to complicate things further. ;)
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

can i be friends with your wife?

promise ..... will be careful and will 100% protection.

baka kasi may STD yun asawa na galing sa iyo.
  • can i be friends with your wife?

promise ..... will be careful and will 100% protection.

baka kasi may STD yun asawa na galing sa iyo.
    something is very wrong here
  • Social conditions.
  • jcdyjcdy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Social conditions.

Anong ibig mong sabihin? Para sakin kasi this is just flat out wrong. This is just consented adultery, but still adultery nonetheless. This is just one of those things that our society is slowly, but surely accepting as a norm. This will sound cliche, but its still appropriate in this case, to each his own, I say.
  • RaffeiRaffei PEx Rookie ⭐
    ^I think sinasagot niya bakit big deal..which is tama naman..society dictates Mali yun at hindi pa rin accepted sa society natin yan and should never be..
    ^ Nung binasa ko ulit yung post niya ngayon, tsaka ko lang nagets. Di ata gumagana yung comprehension ko nung pinost ko yung question. :hiya: Salamat pa din sa reply. :)
    jcdy wrote: »
    This is just consented adultery, but still adultery nonetheless.

what do you mean consented adultery? :glee:
  • For those who agree with the TS, I wonder how funny it is for you to see people who have an innate need to control things that for them dos and don'ts, shoulds and should nots are like rules that should never be broken.

Rules are made to be broken. And if you break a rule, it is most certainly true that there is a new understanding. An understanding that would not exist if you even did not consider breaking the rule.

In any case, here in PH, it's culturally ingrained to people to have monogamous affair.

Or is it really?

I could see it depends upon the social class you are living in. I know for a fact that the higher the social class is, the more options you have, the more choices you can create.
  • People get crazy to know that their partner is having sex with another because they're protecting their "territory".

And what if you at least consider that the person you're being with has all the capabilities to think for themselves and they are not as stupid as you assume they are? That they are capable of protecting themselves, of making themselves happy with or without you, and that by the end of the day, that person will be smart enough to know your worth. And that too, is a reason for you to keep improving yourself because there is no such thing as a being in a "labeled" relationship a guarantee. And knowing for a fact that that person keeping a relationship with you is not because of obligations but because of a free, liberated, independent choice.

Not to mention the fact to know that people are not a territory. They are people. Not a thing you have the right to keep.

It's about entitlement. And the more you feel you are entitled of such and such, the more you create limits to yourself, and the more you suffer, the more you fear.
    what do you mean consented adultery? :glee:

:lol: Base po dun sa dalawang salita pinag-isa ko lang. :glee:
    jcdy wrote: »
    :lol: Base po dun sa dalawang salita pinag-isa ko lang. :glee:

aaaaahhh so hindi mo nagets ang tanong ko?
    kanino galing ang consent?
    kung sa parties involved sa extra-marital sex, given naman na may consent..
    kung walang consent, ***** ang tawag dun, hindi adultery..

so.. ano uli ang meaning ng consented adultery?
    kanino galing ang consent at isinama mo sa adultery?