COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Star Trek Vs Star Wars

Pao|oPao|o Foodie PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Who do you think among the two universe would win?

The Death Star vs the Borg Cube

The Enterprise-E vs a Star Destroyer

Q vs the Emperor

Comments

• DarthScullyDarthScully StarWarsChick PExer
    oh dude bad idea.

been in too many forums seeing members flame each other to a crisp over this one.

Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view~Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • The RockThe Rock Old school smackdown layer PExer
    DarthScully's right. This question is too difficult to answer and can result in some bad flames. Suffice it to say The Rock is a hardcore fan of both, with the toys, merchandise, and trivia knowledge to back it up.:D
  • anticentipedeanticentipede IN GOD WE TRUST !! PExer
    Q beats the emperor any day. Q is practically a god. Q wins

The Enterprise has a force field ,the star destroyer doesn't. Enterprise wins.

Borg cube can't destroy panets. The death star can . Deathstar wins.

nuff said!
  • jack_lucas_phjack_lucas_ph Rogue Paladin PExer
    - ok, if the BORGS board the Death Star, they'd simply assimilate those troopers, right? obviously, they (troopers) wont have a chance against them (the borgs) and their powers. BUT, star wars has Darth Vader & the power of the force behind him... and we all know what the dark lord can do w/ it, huh? :naughty: my vote goes to Star wars.
    --- the Enterprise uses a warp drive . The Star Destroyer however uses a technology called the hyperdrive. Who's faster? My bet's on the Enterprise coz it's capable of increasing its drive (warp 1,2,3,& the list goes on & on). The Star Destroyer meanwhile, can not.
  • jack_lucas_phjack_lucas_ph Rogue Paladin PExer
    *double post* :bonkself:
    ok, if the BORGS board the Death Star, they'd simply assimilate those troopers, right? obviously, they (troopers) wont have a chance against them (the borgs) and their powers. BUT, star wars has Darth Vader & the power of the force behind him... and we all know what the dark lord can do w/ it, huh? :naughty: my vote goes to Star wars.
    in terms of speed, the Enterprise uses a warp drive. Star Destroyers however uses a technology called the hyperdrive . Who's faster? My bet's on the Enterprise coz it's capable of increasing its drive speed (warp 1,2,3,& the list goes on & on) to suit its needs. The Star Destroyer meanwhile, can not. once they go hyperdrive, that's it. it's like it's their "ultimate speed" of sorts. atleast that's what i know. my vote goes to the enterprise on this one.
    Q vs the Emperor
    this has got to be the craziest one sided question i've ever encountered. the emperor's powerful.yes, without a doubt. BUT! i dont think he's that powerful to make Q & his god-like-powers to fall on his knees & beg for mercy. although, we havent seen what the force "could really do", i think the enterprise wins in this department.

just my 2cents. long live the enterprise & star wars! *okay*
  • DarthScullyDarthScully StarWarsChick PExer
    "i've got a bad feeling about this".
  • Pao|oPao|o Foodie PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by DarthScully
    "i've got a bad feeling about this".

"I feel a disturbance in the Force." :lol:

When the Deathstar attacks the first cube'll blow up. The second time the Empire tries to fry another cube the Borg would have adapted. Then the Collective would start slicing off sections of the Deathstar and assimilate them all. :)

On Vader... it may be true that he has the "Force" on his side but sooner or later he'd grow weak and tired. The Borg's relentless. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file