Home PEx Business and Careers The Entrepreneur's Corner

Pagpaprangkisa | ExpressPay

Mga sir and maam can you tell me about your exprerience sa expresspay franchise nyo?

Comments

• Hi sir/mam member ka po ba ng expresspay? or may plan mag bayad center?
  • andytrade wrote: »
    Hi sir/mam member ka po ba ng expresspay? or may plan mag bayad center?

Plan ko kasi magfranchise
  • ArrowstormArrowstorm PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    why do you ask? expecting sad stories / experiences? cause i know 711 has soooo many sad stories / experiences from its franchisees!!!! so beware of 711! stay away from it! don't tell me i didn't warned you!!!!
  • Hi review naman po about franchising expresspay?
  • dabog23dabog23 PEx Rookie ⭐
    bad experience, i wouldnt recommend, kung alam k *** d ako ngfranchise
  • Mga sir and maam can you tell me about your exprerience sa expresspay franchise nyo?

had you already franchised?im also planning..
  • s2pidsz08 wrote: »
    had you already franchised?im also planning..

Don't franchise. Just franchised it. Bad after franchising support. After you paid the franchise fee and finished the system training you will be on your own. You need hardwork for this business. Not for first time business owners.
  • tolites wrote: »
    Don't franchise. Just franchised it. Bad after franchising support. After you paid the franchise fee and finished the system training you will be on your own. You need hardwork for this business. Not for first time business owners.

Of course, you need to work on your own and if you need assistance, you may call them and as far as I am concerned... business mo na yan eh ikaw dapat ang gagawa ng paraan para lumago or better yet, bili ka na *** ng lotto ticket kung ayaw mong paghirapan yung pinuhunan mo. -_-
  • Hi. Anyone interested to get a franchise of expresspay? I am selling my rights. I need to kasi *** building kung saan nka locate *** branch e sisirain na and i can't find another area to open a new branch.
    Good business for areas having many residences and offices around it. Best in Luzon.
  • janjoan wrote: »
    Hi. Anyone interested to get a franchise of expresspay? I am selling my rights. I need to kasi *** building kung saan nka locate *** branch e sisirain na and i can't find another area to open a new branch.
    Good business for areas having many residences and offices around it. Best in Luzon.

Hello. What's the details? how long have you been operating? How much are you selling your rights? and please share with us why you're selling it.
  • If anyone is interested, I know a homebased/mobile bayad center that you can franchise. The reason why it is advertised as homebased/mobile is because you don't need a physical location to operate one, unless you want.

The following are what you can do with this bayad center:
    - Bills payment
    - remittance
    - airline ticketing
    - travel and tours
    - insurance

The best part is that you only need to pay 1x only and your rights to use it will be lifetime, no need for any renewals. I own one so I can say that there are no monthly fees and hidden charges. PM me if interested.
  • janjoan wrote: »
    Hi. Anyone interested to get a franchise of expresspay? I am selling my rights. I need to kasi *** building kung saan nka locate *** branch e sisirain na and i can't find another area to open a new branch.

hm? pls contact 09274712273
  • Can you share to me some info, I'm interested to know thanks
  • Interested in what? In what I posted or in express pay?
  • I won't recommend expresspay. After the orientation and after they provided you the materials, they won't help you anymore. Instead of helping you to gain customers, they will allow other franchisee to build branches near existing expresspay outlet - ang resulta: agawan ng customers. Pros: mura talaga ang franchise fee neto while Cons: kaya mura, they are less concern after you pay them, ikaw na lahat. as in lahat lahat.. Their proximity limit from branch to branch is 250 meters only!!!
  • Mga sir and maam can you tell me about your exprerience sa expresspay franchise nyo?

I won't recommend expresspay. After the orientation and after they provided you the materials, they won't help you anymore. Instead of helping you to gain customers, they will allow other franchisee to build branches near existing expresspay outlet - ang resulta: agawan ng customers. Pros: mura talaga ang franchise fee neto while Cons: kaya mura, they are less concern after you pay them, ikaw na lahat. as in lahat lahat.. Their proximity limit from branch to branch is 250 meters only!!!
  • nuub wrote: »
    Of course, you need to work on your own and if you need assistance, you may call them and as far as I am concerned... business mo na yan eh ikaw dapat ang gagawa ng paraan para lumago or better yet, bili ka na *** ng lotto ticket kung ayaw mong paghirapan yung pinuhunan mo. -_-

I agree with tolites. After you have paid the fee you will be on your own. I feel what you have felt. Kahit na sobrang hardworking ka kung hindi ka tutulungan ng head office, mahihirapan ka. Also, their priority is to recruit more branches kahit na magkakadikit na, ang resulta nagkakaagawan ng customers instead nagkakatulungan ang mga branches. They are more concern sa pagbenta ng mga franchise kesa sa long term relationship with existing franchisee!
  • hello blesse123, I'm planning to buy a franchise of expresspay. Per bigla kA natakot after reading your comment. can you txt me para mas maliwanagan ako. please. 09330120075. Thank you.
  • Express Pay
  • This was 3 months back. hope it is valid.
    Can you please email me the details of the alternative option? ([email protected]).
    Thanks.