Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Wealthy first wives say ‘I don’t’ to second marriages

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/first-wives-say-i-dont-to-second-marriages-2013-10-24?link=MW_home_latest_news

Explanations given in the article are:

Why are wealthy divorced women more likely to decide to remain single? “It’s much harder for divorced males to be alone than females,” says Fran Walfish, a psychotherapist in Beverly Hills, Calif. Unlike men, she says, “a woman’s ego cannot bear to tolerate a man using her for her money. She needs to know she is loved—rich or poor—flaws and all.”

Another possible explanation: Divorced women are more likely to have had an unfaithful husband, says attorney Jeff Landers, author of “ Divorce: Think Financially, Not Emotionally .”

Best (and the REAL) explanation came from a reader comment:

One explanation which is not mentioned here is, 95% women who marry rich men or men on their way to becoming rich are marrying for SECURITY and once they have secured that main goal, such as Tiger Wood's wife and countless others then why on earth would they want to be conned at a game they initiated themselves by marrying in the first place… In other words you don't steal from a thief or you don't BS a B.Seer.
The woman is already a pro at this game so why would she allow a man to beat her at her own game which she has already won by marrying and divorcing a rick schmuck.

A woman concurs:

women, we're so much smarter:)

That is the number one reason why men should not get married. And I never said not to date and/or live with a woman. Although the latter is still not recommended.:naughty:

Comments

• rickymrickym PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    men do worst. they don't separate from their wife and make paasa to their kabit and claim that they want to separate from their wife but it would break the heart of he wife. he continues that he loves the kabit and not the wife. so he makes her wait fir the nexr five years until she gets pregnant. then he dumps her with a variety of excuses.
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The woman is already a pro at this game so why would she allow a man to beat her at her own game which she has already won by marrying and divorcing a rick schmuck.

A woman concurs:

women, we're so much smarter

I don't think its because of women being smarter. I think its more about men having weaker self control than women. Maraming lalake ang papatol sa babaeng masama ang ugali o mga babaeng golder digger, basta lang ba sexy at maganda yung babae. Vice-versa is rare. Rarely would you see a woman tolerating a guy who's too arrogant just because he is good looking.

I believe men are still smarter. Its just that oftentimes, they think with their d!cks. Women know this and exploit this to make men end up in the losing end.

Its better that way though. It would always give men the motivation to succeed in life and earn more money.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ sino may sabi niyan ...... si KrisAquino???? :bungi:
  • rickym wrote: »
    men do worst. they don't separate from their wife and make paasa to their kabit and claim that they want to separate from their wife but it would break the heart of he wife. he continues that he loves the kabit and not the wife. so he makes her wait fir the nexr five years until she gets pregnant. then he dumps her with a variety of excuses.

Again, more reasons for men to not get married. :)
  • I don't think its because of women being smarter. I think its more about men having weaker self control than women. Maraming lalake ang papatol sa babaeng masama ang ugali o mga babaeng golder digger, basta lang ba sexy at maganda yung babae. Vice-versa is rare. Rarely would you see a woman tolerating a guy who's too arrogant just because he is good looking.

I believe men are still smarter. Its just that oftentimes, they think with their d!cks. Women know this and exploit this to make men end up in the losing end.

Its better that way though. It would always give men the motivation to succeed in life and earn more money.

Exactly right.
  • This only proves that women have progressed and men who are wealthy or breadwinners don't cut it anymore. Ergo men need to up their game to attract and keep the best women.

I hope more and more women opt to never have any children because the world is already OVERPOPULATED.

~The_truther
    This only proves that women have progressed and men who are wealthy or breadwinners don't cut it anymore. Ergo men need to up their game to attract and keep the best women.

I hope more and more women opt to never have any children because the world is already OVERPOPULATED.

~The_truther

NO are you WRONG. :lol:

Wealthy men still cut it.

Off topic: Women have progressed? Progressed is a wrong word to use. It's more of 'pinagbigyan' or 'pinasali'...in tagalog. That is how I see it.

Off topic: Overpopulated? Its all about the rate, not the number. We just have to control the rate but women will still need to bear children for future generations. I partly agree with you though but only ugly unattractive women shouldn't be allowed to bear children, therefore men should stay away from them to prevent any 'accident' LOLOLOL
    I don't think its because of women being smarter. I think its more about men having weaker self control than women. Maraming lalake ang papatol sa babaeng masama ang ugali o mga babaeng golder digger, basta lang ba sexy at maganda yung babae. Vice-versa is rare. Rarely would you see a woman tolerating a guy who's too arrogant just because he is good looking.

inferior men are blinded by looks, but inferior women are blinded by money. luckily both inferior people attract each other so decent men and women have really nothing to worry about because they aren't affected. both exploit each other and both think they are getting the better deal.
    rickym wrote: »
    inferior men are blinded by looks, but inferior women are blinded by money. luckily both inferior people attract each other so decent men and women have really nothing to worry about because they aren't affected. both exploit each other and both think they are getting the better deal.

I don't think its about inferiority. Its more of exploiting the weaknesses of the opposite sex.

Inferior women blinded by money? I disagree. If a woman is looking for a husband of course she would choose one who can support a family in the future (e.g. stable job, earning a lot). The biological instinct to look for a man who is a provider. I don't look down on women looking for rich men as husbands, I only look down on them if they plan to steal the money or make use of their riches and then leave him later on.

Inferior men blinded by looks? I disagree. Wait, did you just put down yourself mr ricky? Again, we go back to the biological instinct here.

I don't think following male and female biological instincts isn't exactly what you can call inferior.

I think its more of the opposite. INFERIOR MEN blinded by money and INFERIOR WOMEN blinded by looks.
  • hardrivehardrive PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Prenuptial agreement:D
  • vincexvincex PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I don't think that inferior should be the appropriate term. I neither look down on girls having financial ability as a consideration. However, don't fault the man who wants young, hot, fresh meat either. They are both simply considerations. The inferior individual is the one who isn't improving.
    I don't think its about inferiority. Its more of exploiting the weaknesses of the opposite sex.

Inferior women blinded by money? I disagree. If a woman is looking for a husband of course she would choose one who can support a family in the future (e.g. stable job, earning a lot). The biological instinct to look for a man who is a provider. I don't look down on women looking for rich men as husbands, I only look down on them if they plan to steal the money or make use of their riches and then leave him later on.

Inferior men blinded by looks? I disagree. Wait, did you just put down yourself mr ricky? Again, we go back to the biological instinct here.

I don't think following male and female biological instincts isn't exactly what you can call inferior.

I think its more of the opposite. INFERIOR MEN blinded by money and INFERIOR WOMEN blinded by looks.

maybe inferior is not the proper word here. it is also possible that my standards are just too high. if a woman is superior, she does not have to marry someone for stability because she has money herself. in the industry i am in. two women in their mid twenties are making more than 5 million pesos a year. they are in the selling industry. mind you, these two are also good looking and have just been working in that industry for less than 3 years.

inferior men get blinded by looks and act their sex drive dictates their actions. superior men can appreciate looks, can get a hard on, can control and not have premature ejaculation, but when the woman proves to be inferior can dump at will and be able to move on the next day. there are many men like this and they are not married.
    rickym wrote: »
    inferior men get blinded by looks and act their sex drive dictates their actions. superior men can appreciate looks, can get a hard on, can control and not have premature ejaculation, but when the woman proves to be inferior can dump at will and be able to move on the next day. there are many men like this and they are not married.

Not enough to conclude the man is inferior. Even if he is blinded by looks and thinks with his d!ck, if he faces the consequences of his actions, deals with it the best way he possibly can and not run away from it, he is not inferior in my book.

Judging a man inferior is not based on one characteristic alone. Just because a man puts more emphasis on the woman's looks, doesn't mean he is automatically inferior. I don't know what you're getting at here.

I look down more on women who put emphasis on looks :lol:
    a man is not inferior if his basis to get a woman is looks. but if he lets his urges control himself instead of controlling it there is going to be a problem. this is just like a person who loves food if you can enjoy food without getting obese you are superior to a person who enjoys food and doesn't knew when to stop. the issue here is control not taste.
    ^^
    But you said this at the start:
    Inferior men are blinded by looks, but inferior women are blinded by money

You could have just said self control to avoid confusion, or made it clear from the start.
  • I look down more on women who put emphasis on looks :lol:

You look down on women, PERIOD.

~The_truther