HELP! Cagayan De Oro - Camiguin trip, holy week 2014

Me and my friends are going on a trip to CDO - Camiguin this holy week, but are clueless on what to do (activities), where to stay and which places to visit. I hope you guys can help us form our travel itinerary. Our travel dates are:

Manila - CDO April 17, 2014
Departing 6:55am, arriving 8:20am

CDO - Manila April 20, 2014
Departing 3:30pm, arriving 4:55am

We plan to go white water rafting in CDO and go to the beaches in Camiguin, but that's the whole extent of our knowledge in what to do there. Any advice? Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• nienienienie thefreshmaker PExer
    http://www.riverraftingcdo.com/gallery.html

Are you going to bukidnon? try dahilayan...
  • Maverick 168Maverick 168 Traveler & Lakwatsero ✭✭
    Unahin mo muna ang accommodation ninyo sa Camiguin. Very slim ang chance na may makita kayong matulugan dun during holy week kung walk in lang kayo. Enough na ang 1 night dun. La naman sigurong problema ang hotels sa CDO...
  • djoicedjoice Member PExer
    Me and my friends are going on a trip to CDO - Camiguin this holy week, but are clueless on what to do (activities), where to stay and which places to visit. I hope you guys can help us form our travel itinerary. Our travel dates are:

Manila - CDO April 17, 2014
    Departing 6:55am, arriving 8:20am

CDO - Manila April 20, 2014
    Departing 3:30pm, arriving 4:55am

We plan to go white water rafting in CDO and go to the beaches in Camiguin, but that's the whole extent of our knowledge in what to do there. Any advice? Thanks in advance :)

Hi! Best is if you look for accommodations first both sa CDO and Camiguin. For you IT:
    Day 1: Dahilayan (Ziplines)
    Day 2: White Water Rafting - morning and then afternoon depart to Camiguin
    Day 3: Day Tour Camiguin
    Day 4: Back to CDO Pasalubong Shopping

Try checking the dahilayan site, may offers sila pag group. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file