FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Help! Good seat in Philippine Airlines suggestions

First time travelling back home after graduation.
Any tips?
Philippine airline experiences you guys have?
Thanks!

Comments

• QueenCerseiQueenCersei Administrator PExer
    Hi!

I usually fly via Cebu Pacific but the few times I flew via PAL were ok. I dunno if it is just me but it seems like they have more legroom even on budget flights, compared to CebuPac.

They do have a lot of promotions right now, you can follow their Twitter account (i think it is https://twitter.com/flyPAL).

Where do you plan to go when you reach the Philippines? Any specific destinations you have in mind?
  • jemayajemaya Member PExer
    Hello, I'm traveling from abroad. Yes, I have a specific destination. :D
  • brianpexbrianpex Member PExer
    If you know what aircraft you'll be boarding, SeatGuru will show you where the best seats on the plane are. This is extra useful if you have the option of reserving seats.
  • Naked_SalvationNaked_Salvation Moderator PEx Moderator
    Hi!

I usually fly via Cebu Pacific but the few times I flew via PAL were ok. I dunno if it is just me but it seems like they have more legroom even on budget flights, compared to CebuPac.
    Hindi ko pa nata-try mag-budget airline. I find PAL's legroom very limited. So kung mahabaan yung flight mo, mas okay kung mag-business class ka na lang.

I tried PAL three times (once sa economy and twice sa business class).
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 Babae po ako ✭✭
    depende sa iyo, I always prefer the window seat kahit long haul flight.
  • istarbaksistarbaks Member ✭✭✭
    yup, depende sa iyo yun. ako mas gusto ko ang isle seat lalo na kapag mahaba ang biyahe. pero okay lang kahit window seat kapag under 3 hrs yung flight.

ayaw ko lang sa gitna. unless na kasama ko talaga yung nasa either side ko.
  • jemayajemaya Member PExer
    Did you have a long flight? I'm travelling from LA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file