Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread misinformation.

Need Anxiety and Depression Support Group?

Anybody who has mind related problems can join our group..Those who have Multiple Personality or Dissociative Identity are welcome..As well as those With Panic , Anxiety or Depression

Join Anxiety and Depression support Philippines
https://www.facebook.com/groups/157436724413122

Comments

• JcblueJcblue PEx Rookie ⭐
    up ko lang
  • Jcblue wrote: »
    Anybody who has mind related problems can join our group..Those who have Multiple Personality or Dissociative Identity are welcome..As well as those With Panic , Anxiety or Depression

Join Anxiety and Depression support Philippines
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/157436724413122

saan ba located ang support group niyo at kailan kayo nagmemeet at anong oras? Any contact nos.kc hindi ako nag fefacebook. TIA!
    makasarili wrote: »
    saan ba located ang support group niyo at kailan kayo nagmemeet at anong oras? Any contact nos.kc hindi ako nag fefacebook. TIA!

gawa ka po facebook mo ..kahit dummy account
    up ko lang po
    up ko lang po
  • paaccept naman po . tnx : )
  • Hey everyone. I'm a recently diagnosed but long term sufferer of depression and anxiety. I'm looking for other people with the same illness that I can probably talk to and discuss dealing with this illness. It's been worse recently and I feel that conversing with people going through the same thing will help me find a better way to cope.

I'm hoping it can be based in either Makati or Manila since I am more familiar with the places there.

I'm not really looking for completely structured programs or activities (for I fear that I might be too easily distracted to do any of that). Instead, I'd like for this group to be just a bunch of people with the same condition, having conversations about what they're going through and helping each other go through it (preferably over coffee or tea).

I'm twenty two years old but I don't mind speaking to people over a wide age range. Also I'm socially awkward so maybe we could start something here and then move on to meeting personally once we've arranged something concrete.

I hope some people will be willing. Thanks!

PS
    I actually made this account specifically for this purpose. So excuse my newbie awkwardness. I'm not really sure how all of this works.
  • Hi I'm also looking for someone I could talk to. What specific anxiety do you have? Ako social anxiety disorder with depression din.
  • HI. Can i join din pag may group? I have major depressive disorder.
  • I want to join that fb group pero wala akong facebook.
    gawa po kayu dummy facebook nyu kung wala kayu fb
  • Hi, i'm trying to join the group. I clicked join but nothing happened. Are you closed for new members?
  • I wanted to know, what most f you people do when you are totally struck up in the work streams and couldn't even find the time for sex..

Please let me know the ideas for better healing
    ok po ang new members..Please pm meif you want to join
  • I know how hard and debilitating it is to have a neurotic disorder . In my case (anxiety, hypochondriasis depression)..

Just want to share a technique that has helped me and the other individuals i have encountered in this journey. http://www.relaxationresponse.org/steps/

Hope this helps... :)

Hang in there guys!
  • hi :) I am also experiencing anxiety and depression...
    to anyone here that would like someone to talk to, I will be more than happy if we could talk through e-mail. you can email me : [email protected]

i just needed someone to talk to too..
  • adiposethoughtsadiposethoughts PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hey there,

Anyone who's suffering from anxiety and depression?

And needs someone to talk to?

Not just someone who will tell him/her what to do?

Someone who would be happy to get himself/herself out of the seemingly continuous cycle of not useful thoughts.

:)

PM me
  • adiposethoughtsadiposethoughts PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    If you've tried everything and nothing seems to work

Maybe you could try doing what you have never done before

And I wonder what that is I am pertaining about.

:)
  • need ko po ng tulong.. nagkapatong patong na problema ko dahil sa depression.. hindi ko na alam gagawin ko.. :(
  • I think Facebook has a support group