Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Your personal message to the Philippine's top 10 RICHEST!

124»

Comments

• Leo_tolstoy_9Leo_tolstoy_9 10th PEx Oscar Pool Top 10
    bilhin na lang nila ang buong pilipinas at sila na lang ang magpatakto nito. :lol:
  • The_trutherThe_truther PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Money can't buy true happiness. That's what poor people often say to feel good.

That's what rich people and comfortable middle class say, too. After you've paid the bills, bought all you need and splurge here or there, what good is money?

~The_truther
  • scottstorchscottstorch PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    That's what rich people and comfortable middle class say, too. After you've paid the bills, bought all you need and splurge here or there, what good is money?

~The_truther

You share it. :p
  • hermeowninihermeownini PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I googled what you all look like and I lol'd real hard. In those seconds I was loling, I was still makin min. wage and you're still billionaires so I cri'd. That's all. :*)
  • That's what rich people and comfortable middle class say, too. After you've paid the bills, bought all you need and splurge here or there, what good is money?

~The_truther

More money can make you more happy if you are poor. If you are rich and you make more money, what difference does it make? Excess wealth can even make you problematic that's why we need financial managers to prevent us from being poor.
  • The_trutherThe_truther PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    You share it. :p

I agree. But in terms of personal satisfaction, money can only do so much.

~The_truther
  • cretinous00cretinous00 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    if they extend the list to the top-25, i'd say, "ka-batch, palibre naman..."
  • Still better to be in a RICH broken family:
    1. Better education
    2. House and food
    3. Health

1. Better education? Bakit, so kung nagtapos ka sa Harvard, feeling mo automatic masaya ka na kahit broken family kayo?

2. House and food? Bakit, so feeling mo kung kumakain ka ng most pricey food everyday, and nakatira ka sa ayala alabang with six mansions and 10 condos, eh masaya ka na, kahit broken family kayo?

3. Health? Bakit, feeling mo, kayang bilhin ng pera ang good health? eh bakit madami pa ding mayayaman ang namamatay sa sakit? Bakit madaming mayayaman pa din ang may may sakit, kahit may billions sila?

Kaya sinabi ko na ang isang rich kid, poor kid, no difference yan kung broken family kayo parehas.

Unless naniniwala ka na, kahit broken family eh kayang palitan yun ng Harvard diploma, ferrari and lamborghini cars, etc., so after having all these, unbroken ka na? Nah.

Love and Belongingness, you think kayang bilhin yan ng pera mo?

I disagree.

Money can't buy true happiness. That's what poor people often say to feel good.

maybe you're right, na may mga poor people na nagsasabi niyan sa mga sarili nila to feel good, pero you think, kinuha lang yan out of thin air? Nah, may basis yan, may mga nagsasabi niyang phrase na yan, out of experience.

True happiness is relevant, anyway. Ano bang malay natin sa kung anong happiness para sa ibang tao?!? Nasosobrahan kayo sa mga self help books na yan. Sige nga, define true happiness? Cite examples.

True happiness is finding contentment and peace, IMO.

That's why I've said, money can't buy true happiness.

Too much money pa nga, can break you.

Terminally ill and poor VS terminally ill and rich?

mas mabuti pa rin yun rich.

Paanong naging mas mabuti? parehas lang silang mamamatay. Parehas lang silang may sakit, may taning ang buhay despite of one having billions.

Maybe ang gusto mong sabihin, pag mayaman ka kasi, magandang ospital? pag mayaman ka, may pambili ka ng gamot? yun ba?

Ahm, if you're terminally ill, like cancer, you think, there's amount of medicines, or a luxurious hospital bed, that could alleviate the pain and suffering of deterioration?

i'm sorry to burst your bubble, but no amount of medicines, kahit gaano pa kamahal yan, at no amount of luxurious hospital bed could make the rich terminally ill cancer patient feel any less suffering.

Money can't save you from your deathbed.

IMO, mabuti nga yung mahirap na may cancer, namamatay agad agad eh di at peace na, eh yung may pera, yes, mapapahaba ng konti ang buhay mo, thus prolonging the suffering too.
  • That's what rich people and comfortable middle class say, too. After you've paid the bills, bought all you need and splurge here or there, what good is money?

~The_truther

~The_truther

I agree with you a hundred and one percent.
  • marcus_huntmarcus_hunt PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    1. Better education? Bakit, so kung nagtapos ka sa Harvard, feeling mo automatic masaya ka na kahit broken family kayo?

Both are from broken family, one graduated from Harvard and the other had to stop going to school. Which do you think has a better chance in life?

1-0
    2. House and food? Bakit, so feeling mo kung kumakain ka ng most pricey food everyday, and nakatira ka sa ayala alabang with six mansions and 10 condos, eh masaya ka na, kahit broken family kayo?

Both are from broken family, one eats better and lives in ayala alabang. Which do you think has a better life, provided everything else is the same for both of them?

2-0
    3. Health? Bakit, feeling mo, kayang bilhin ng pera ang good health? eh bakit madami pa ding mayayaman ang namamatay sa sakit? Bakit madaming mayayaman pa din ang may may sakit, kahit may billions sila?

Everyone dies though, thats a fact of life.
    BUT with Money, you have better chance at good health. Food choices, better healthcare etc.
    This one's quite obvious. I felt bad to take a score. 2-0

Kaya sinabi ko na ang isang rich kid, poor kid, no difference yan kung broken family kayo parehas.

You contradicted yourself in one sentence. One is rich, the other is poor. 3-0
    Unless naniniwala ka na, kahit broken family eh kayang palitan yun ng Harvard diploma, ferrari and lamborghini cars, etc., so after having all these, unbroken ka na? Nah.

No one said that. Youre still from a broken family. But wouldnt it be better that you be in a rich broken family? Than from a broken family that lives under the bridge somewhere in Pasig?
    Love and Belongingness, you think kayang bilhin yan ng pera mo?

I disagree.

Too much drama, you get -1 for that.

3 - 0. May utang ka pa.

maybe you're right, na may mga poor people na nagsasabi niyan sa mga sarili nila to feel good, pero you think, kinuha lang yan out of thin air? Nah, may basis yan, may mga nagsasabi niyang phrase na yan, out of experience.

True happiness is finding contentment and peace, IMO.

Contentment is a double edge dagger. You think we'd be exchanging ideas here if people were content with writing on parch paper and attaching to a pigeon's leg?

True happiness is relevant.
    That's why I've said, money can't buy true happiness.

Too much money pa nga, can break you.

Again, your happiness is not everyone's happiness. Keep it to yourself.

Paanong naging mas mabuti? parehas lang silang mamamatay. Parehas lang silang may sakit, may taning ang buhay despite of one having billions.

Both will die BUT one will not leave his family with so much debt. One dies but the rest of his family lives on with a better life. Yun isa, sanla, utang etc. Pati pang-aral nung mga anak nagastos na. Obviously, better off yun isa. You can also say the rich one can prolong his life, to do things he needs to prepare his family etc.
    Maybe ang gusto mong sabihin, pag mayaman ka kasi, magandang ospital? pag mayaman ka, may pambili ka ng gamot? yun ba?

Ahm, if you're terminally ill, like cancer, you think, there's amount of medicines, or a luxurious hospital bed, that could alleviate the pain and suffering of deterioration?

Almost! Nauuna kasi drama sa utak mo. "Pain and suffering of deterioration" :D Explanation above.
    i'm sorry to burst your bubble, but no amount of medicines, kahit gaano pa kamahal yan, at no amount of luxurious hospital bed could make the rich terminally ill cancer patient feel any less suffering.

Answer above. :lol:
    Money can't save you from your deathbed.

IMO, mabuti nga yung mahirap na may cancer, namamatay agad agad eh di at peace na, eh yung may pera, yes, mapapahaba ng konti ang buhay mo, thus prolonging the suffering too.

Drama ulit. :D

Answer above.
  • marcus_huntmarcus_hunt PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

~The_truther

If one finds his satisfaction in sharing his money, more money can do him more good.

Personal satisfaction nga eh. Tapos makikialam ka? Sino ka? :lol:
  • BusilakBusilak PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^There are studies which show that giving is good for the giver, here's one article:

http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/5_ways_giving_is_good_for_you
  • shawsankshawsank PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    TRUE! sa totoo lang, masgusto ko naman talaga ako nagbibigay kaysa sa ako ang binibigyan! kaya nga happy si BF sa akin e! hihihihihi
  • MAGPAPASKO na naman!
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    Hello from the other side!
  • hermeowninihermeownini PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Here's dem quadriple P's for my top 10 richest homies out der

Pahinge, Pautang, Palibre and Peace out YALLLLL!!!

:note: Peso signs in my eyes