Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread misinformation.

A Wig Giveaway

pantone #000pantone #000 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Hi everyone. I am giving away for free a new, tried-on-but-unused wig for anyone who might need it. And when I say 'need', I mean not for cosplays or theater costume requirements or what-not.

Though I bought it last December 2013 for a costume party, I never got to wear it on the event itself because the venue was really hot and humid and I was sick, so wearing the wig would have made things worse. Color is Burgundy red (I came as Jessie from Toy Story 2 then, Jessie has red hair), straight lang, length is lagpas balikat, has straight-cut bangs, made from synthetic hair. Ordered it from Lynelle Hair Fashion (Jennifer Sevilla's wig & hair extensions shop) and is priced at more or less P1,300 if I remember it right. Naka-stand-by lang sa closet ko, sayang naman kung hindi mapakinabangan, might as well give it to someone who will genuinely need it. It may be for you or for a very special person in your life who is experiencing hair loss due to sickness.

Send me a PM for anyone interested in this, and I will hand it to you personally.

Cheers to all,
pantone_000