FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

college entrance exam

What areas of Algebra/Math and English should I brush up on when preparing for college entrance exams? BTW im not trying to get into top tier universities like the one in Loyola or in Diliman... : )

Any tip will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• mannersmannersmannersmanners Member ✭✭
    I'm also preparing for Cet's next school year :). BTW, why are you not targeting those universities? hehe just curious... Me, even if i didin't have that impressive hs grades, I'll still try if I can :). I hope I can pass the big 4.
  • PolyphasePolyphase Member PExer
    Mastery of Algerbra, Geometry and Trigonometry.

SV Agreement, grammar at vocabulary.
  • coalescecoalesce Member PExer
    I'm also preparing for Cet's next school year :). BTW, why are you not targeting those universities? hehe just curious... Me, even if i didin't have that impressive hs grades, I'll still try if I can :). I hope I can pass the big 4.

Sorry to burst your bubble but if you really want to pass your entrance exams then I suggest that you improve your English first. Don't get your hopes up just yet.
  • mannersmannersmannersmanners Member ✭✭
    coalesce wrote: »
    Sorry to burst your bubble but if you really want to pass your entrance exams then I suggest that you improve your English first. Don't get your hopes up just yet.

Can you give me suggestions on how to improve my grammar?
  • coalescecoalesce Member PExer
    Can you give me suggestions on how to improve my grammar?

Start by writing thoughts about certain topics. I suggest making feature articles and then assessing it afterwards.

Also, study your English books! Begin with the basic topics: noun, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, and adverbs.

I also suggest reading novels. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file