college entrance exam

What areas of Algebra/Math and English should I brush up on when preparing for college entrance exams? BTW im not trying to get into top tier universities like the one in Loyola or in Diliman... : )

Any tip will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• mannersmannersmannersmanners Member ✭✭
    I'm also preparing for Cet's next school year :). BTW, why are you not targeting those universities? hehe just curious... Me, even if i didin't have that impressive hs grades, I'll still try if I can :). I hope I can pass the big 4.
  • PolyphasePolyphase Member PExer
    Mastery of Algerbra, Geometry and Trigonometry.

SV Agreement, grammar at vocabulary.
  • coalescecoalesce Member PExer
    I'm also preparing for Cet's next school year :). BTW, why are you not targeting those universities? hehe just curious... Me, even if i didin't have that impressive hs grades, I'll still try if I can :). I hope I can pass the big 4.

Sorry to burst your bubble but if you really want to pass your entrance exams then I suggest that you improve your English first. Don't get your hopes up just yet.
  • mannersmannersmannersmanners Member ✭✭
    coalesce wrote: »
    Sorry to burst your bubble but if you really want to pass your entrance exams then I suggest that you improve your English first. Don't get your hopes up just yet.

Can you give me suggestions on how to improve my grammar?
  • coalescecoalesce Member PExer
    Can you give me suggestions on how to improve my grammar?

Start by writing thoughts about certain topics. I suggest making feature articles and then assessing it afterwards.

Also, study your English books! Begin with the basic topics: noun, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, and adverbs.

I also suggest reading novels. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file