Rongomaipapa Amy M. Ahomiro #16 Ateneo Lady Eagle

JJAM7770.jpg

Comments

• aa_thomasaa_thomas Member PExer
    OMG! May gumawa nga ng thread for her. Lol! Thank you.
  • A4AndyA4Andy Member ✭✭✭
    She have a unique name. Is it a Maori name? I wonder if she belongs to the Maori people.
  • aleatoricwriteraleatoricwriter uh-huh 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    A4Andy wrote: »
    She have a unique name. Is it a Maori name? I wonder if she belongs to the Maori people.

Half. :)

Let's go, Kiwi! Good luck~ more blocks and quicks please
  • hansamadikhansamadik sakuragi Kapuso Elite ✭
    Sali ako...ahahaha astig ni kiwi eh!👊😉😜
  • barronlouisebarronlouise Member PExer
    Off si Kiwi today, bounce back.
  • RauxmeioRauxmeio Member ✭✭
    well-rounded and versatile player. nakita ko kanina, not bad ang setting. mop the floor na lang ang di ko pa nakikita. *okay*
  • i_bleed_bluei_bleed_blue champion 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    KIWI!!! :bounce:

wala lang... hope she bounces back this wednesday... halata yung gigil niya sa serves eh...
  • ILovePandayILovePanday Member ✭✭✭
    uu nga she missed to many serves sayang ready pa naman ang DLS..i think pinaghandaan nila yung serves ni Amy...We will see that lethal serve again this wed...GO AMY!...I truly believe that she is the missing link. This year's X Factor
  • Agree mag serve lang to ng maayos na me karga ng konti lang pwede na din yun maging factor last game daming sinayang.. at tiyak me laban sila mamaya.. pati sa lahat maging consistent lang sila sa serve kaya pa nila manalo:)
  • yuujin89yuujin89 the interpreter PExer
    so proud of this girl`s improvement...kaya mo yan kiwi! :)
  • immortal_badmikeimmortal_badmike Bаnned by Admіn 🥇 Eagle Captain
    IMG_0194.jpg
    1MC_5353.jpg
  • A4AndyA4Andy Member ✭✭✭
    Should Gorayeb be given credit for Kiwi's impressive performance in this series? The girl have improve a lot or should it be given to coach Tai's intense training?
  • reshiramreshiram Baliw Pero Meron. ✭✭✭
    A4Andy wrote: »
    Should Gorayeb be given credit for Kiwi's impressive performance in this series? The girl have improve a lot or should it be given to coach Tai's intense training?

credit should go to Coach Tai's intense training. :) I remember pang-libero ata ang training na ginagawa ni Coach Tai kay Amy during the elims when she was still in the util position.
  • hansamadikhansamadik sakuragi Kapuso Elite ✭
    Congrats kiwi!😊
  • KricketMDKricketMD Member PExer
    She was very focussed on today's game.. congrats.
  • reshiramreshiram Baliw Pero Meron. ✭✭✭
    When asked kanina in the bonfire about what she feels about the game Amy *non-verbatim* replied "I'm just very thankful that I was given more playing time." Sobrang humble pa rin daw sabi ni Selina. :)

For me, she or Lazaro should have been PoG. haha.
  • peppermint2peppermint2 i'm a UAAP fan ✭✭✭
    Unsung Hero of the Series IMO
    Man she controlled the middle players of DLSU. That's hard.
    her defense/offense played a major part in this seasons campaign.
    I really hope she still plays. The team still needs her.
    more practice pa though so she would be deadlier in the next season
  • aa_thomasaa_thomas Member PExer
    Credit to Coach Roger for allowing Kiwi to be part of the Lady Eagles. Credit to Coach Bundit for tapping Kiwi's potential. I will do the "bragging" for her kasi sobra niya talagang humble. The kid was truly grateful that she was given playing time this season, she said during the elimination round.

She was determined to make a mark in this team. I bet she was very dedicated and disciplined during the trainings. Grabe lang ang appreciation ko kay Coach Tai for believing in Kiwi. Ang unassuming lang ni Kiwi, nasisigaw sigawan na siya ng LS players during the series pero hindi niya pinapansin.

I love how she silently celebrates every block and point. She was very masipag sa blocking and scoring sa Game 4. I know konting training pa and magiging lethal na din yun scoring niya.

She owned and outplayed the mighty taft tower Reyes in this series and the good thing was hindi niya inangasan and "binully" sa net si Reyes. Lol!

Ang sweet lang nung floor moment nila Alyssa. Lol!
  • EXmindanaoanEXmindanaoan P = NP? Useless PhD. PExer
    Kiwi was the best middle hitter/blocker in the postseason by a wide margin. And that's saying a lot considering middles like the Santiago sisters, the legendary Marano, and Mika Reyes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file