Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Once A Mistress

Let me share to you my story:

I met this married guy at work. At first, I didn't know that he’s married. We became instant friends and we became inseparable. An officemate told me that the guy is already married. Nagulat ako at first but I didn't mind it because we’re not a ‘couple’. I told myself that there was nothing wrong because we were just friends, though I can really feel the strong attraction between us.

One day, when we went to a friend’s house, we drank a little but we were not drunk. And then he kissed me and I kissed back. He said ‘nakokonsensya ako’ and I didn't say anything. But still he kissed me again. We didn't talk about kung ano na kami nun and hinatid niya ako sa house namin.

Then there came the company Christmas party. He brought his wife with him. She was pretty and he introduced her to me. We chatted a little and that’s it.

After a few more days, I received a call from him. He asked if I was doing anything. I said none. He said he wants to meet me. I said yes and he picked me up at our house. I noticed that he’s a little drunk. I didn't ask where we were going. We went into a hotel and ‘that’ happened.

So that’s the start of our ‘official’ relationship. We tried to hide it at first at work but people still noticed it. Maybe we couldn't really hide that we care for each other. People may have talked about it at first but they eventually ignored it. It’s as if it’s an open secret.

Then his brother joined the company. He learned about us and talked to me. He told me that I was young and pretty and I should have not entered into that kind of relationship. But I was madly in love with his brother that I ignored with all he said.

One day he got fed up and told his brother’s wife. The wife bombarded me with calls and text messages. I didn't answer her calls. Her text messages were so angry but I didn't reply back to any of it. And that went on for days until she sent me a text messages begging for me to leave her husband as her husband told her that he was leaving her and their two kids for me. Bad as it may sound but I still ignored her.

She went to our office and confronted me. I still didn't say anything because I had nothing to tell her. She got pissed and pulled my hair. We had a cat-fight. Her husband pulled her away and told her to go home. He came to me and we left together.

And he left her. He left his two kids. He left their home.

One Saturday, his wife went to our house and talked to my parents. She told them everything. My parents got so mad and they decided to send me outside Philippines. I got so frustrated but I was also okay with it because of what was going on. I told him that I love him so much and I will be back for him. Then I left the country.

When I came here, I am all by myself. I lived independently and I met new friends. I often attended church and made me embrace the Lord. And that’s how I came to my realizations that all I did was all wrong. I still loved him at that time but I chose to let him go. I know it was already too late because he has already left his family but I still hoped that he’ll go back to them. But I was wrong. He sent me letters, called me everyday, sent me emails and sent me text messages but I already decided not to talk to him anymore. He tried his best to get to where I am now but he just couldn't. He also left the Philippines and went to a neighboring country hoping that he still can get to me. But none of it worked as I no longer wanted to be with him.

The last thing I heard about him is he found a new love in that country. His ex-wife also has a boyfriend now and I am now happily married. I have told my husband about my past before we got married and he accepted it whole-heartedly. He said his love for me didn't change and I am very thankful that I found a very understanding one.

If only I could turn back time, I would and I would have never done any of it. But I couldn't. I can only hope that I can talk to his wife to tell her how truly sorry I am for all the heartaches that I caused..

Comments

• balbolskibalbolski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    k_fine wrote: »
    Let me share to you my story:

I met this married guy at work. At first, I didn't know that he’s married. We became instant friends and we became inseparable. An officemate told me that the guy is already married. Nagulat ako at first but I didn't mind it because we’re not a ‘couple’. I told myself that there was nothing wrong because we were just friends, though I can really feel the strong attraction between us.

One day, when we went to a friend’s house, we drank a little but we were not drunk. And then he kissed me and I kissed back. He said ‘nakokonsensya ako’ and I didn't say anything. But still he kissed me again. We didn't talk about kung ano na kami nun and hinatid niya ako sa house namin.

Then there came the company Christmas party. He brought his wife with him. She was pretty and he introduced her to me. We chatted a little and that’s it.

After a few more days, I received a call from him. He asked if I was doing anything. I said none. He said he wants to meet me. I said yes and he picked me up at our house. I noticed that he’s a little drunk. I didn't ask where we were going. We went into a hotel and ‘that’ happened.

So that’s the start of our ‘official’ relationship. We tried to hide it at first at work but people still noticed it. Maybe we couldn't really hide that we care for each other. People may have talked about it at first but they eventually ignored it. It’s as if it’s an open secret.

Then his brother joined the company. He learned about us and talked to me. He told me that I was young and pretty and I should have not entered into that kind of relationship. But I was madly in love with his brother that I ignored with all he said.

One day he got fed up and told his brother’s wife. The wife bombarded me with calls and text messages. I didn't answer her calls. Her text messages were so angry but I didn't reply back to any of it. And that went on for days until she sent me a text messages begging for me to leave her husband as her husband told her that he was leaving her and their two kids for me. Bad as it may sound but I still ignored her.

She went to our office and confronted me. I still didn't say anything because I had nothing to tell her. She got pissed and pulled my hair. We had a cat-fight. Her husband pulled her away and told her to go home. He came to me and we left together.

And he left her. He left his two kids. He left their home.

One Saturday, his wife went to our house and talked to my parents. She told them everything. My parents got so mad and they decided to send me outside Philippines. I got so frustrated but I was also okay with it because of what was going on. I told him that I love him so much and I will be back for him. Then I left the country.

When I came here, I am all by myself. I lived independently and I met new friends. I often attended church and made me embrace the Lord. And that’s how I came to my realizations that all I did was all wrong. I still loved him at that time but I chose to let him go. I know it was already too late because he has already left his family but I still hoped that he’ll go back to them. But I was wrong. He sent me letters, called me everyday, sent me emails and sent me text messages but I already decided not to talk to him anymore. He tried his best to get to where I am now but he just couldn't. He also left the Philippines and went to a neighboring country hoping that he still can get to me. But none of it worked as I no longer wanted to be with him.

The last thing I heard about him is he found a new love in that country. His ex-wife also has a boyfriend now and I am now happily married. I have told my husband about my past before we got married and he accepted it whole-heartedly. He said his love for me didn't change and I am very thankful that I found a very understanding one.

If only I could turn back time, I would and I would have never done any of it. But I couldn't. I can only hope that I can talk to his wife to tell her how truly sorry I am for all the heartaches that I caused..

mas ok sana may FR :naughty::)
  • WhiteCrowWhiteCrow PEx Rookie ⭐
    IMHO, the breakup was the brother's fault. You and the guy could have had an affair that would fizzle out after a few months/years without the wife knowing anything. Instead of shutting up and letting his brother handle his own affairs the brother took matters into his own hands hence the explosive outcome.

Not saying you didn't do anything wrong, but hey, we all make mistakes. We live, we make mistakes, we learn.
  • atta_gurlatta_gurl PEx Rookie ⭐
    I hope makaya ko din yung nagawa mo..you really inspired me..
  • tsk tsk naiinis ako isang family na naman nasira dahil sa ah ewan..pinaka masaklap pinakilala ka pa, kilala mo ang asawa and yet.. ay naku.. buti wala dito yung isang pexer na ubod laki ng galit sa kumakabit. :lol:

ts: hope maging happy ka na sa family mo now, pero sana d dumating time na ma experience mo ang naramdaman ni wifey.

at least you've realized your mistakes, pero too late, may nasira ka na. :)
  • siberiussiberius PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    k lang yan ts. tapos na eh, move on ka na. natuto ka naman siguro na walang magandang naidulot ang pagiging "other woman". :D sa umpisa lang masaya... :)

The walk out of this fairy tale will be painful, and the lure of a committed man will be exciting, and there will be a happy end at the end of the story. The only problem is that you will not be there in the last few pages of the book. You’d be burnt just before the end, as one of the evil characters in the book, even if you’re an angel that you already are.

♥ lovepanky
  • ingzingz PEx Rookie ⭐
    When you're younger, you tend to be impulsive, irresponsible and careless... you tend to be very vulnerable and inconsiderate with others, but as you age, you gain wisdom... You think things through taking into consideration the consequences of your actions. i believe that any woman deserve to be loved and cherished... if your love of your life is already committed, let go even if it hurts so bad cause he was never yours to begin with. If it is meant to be, you'll definitely end up with someone whom you can call your own...
  • peasantpeasant PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i dont think totally it's your fault why the guy abd his wife got separated. sayang naman ang effort nung guy iwanan ang pamilya for you, dapat di mo na sya iniwan at nagsama na lang kayo. at least nagawang tama ang mali.
  • mothra_hatermothra_hater PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    peasant wrote: »
    i dont think totally it's your fault why the guy abd his wife got separated. sayang naman ang effort nung guy iwanan ang pamilya for you, dapat di mo na sya iniwan at nagsama na lang kayo. at least nagawang tama ang mali.

Oo nga tapos "We Against the world" ang peg nila. Magtitirahan sila kasi 'yun ang gusto nila at masaya sila wala silang paki sa ibang tao. magkaka-anak sila tapos they will live happily ever after. how sweet ajujuju. :glee:

lol, anong klaseng logic 'to? ui wala ka po sa teleserye at sa mga mainstream movie na pinapanood mo. Reality check po please :D

sa hindi na kayanan ng kunsenya ni TS 'yung ginawa niya eh. masisisi mo ba siya? at saka sabihin nga nating hindi nga kasalanan ni TS 'yung paghihiwalay no'ng guy and his wife, pero may partisipasyon pa rin siya.

Oh well tapos na rin naman 'yung dark ages ni TS happily married na siya haha lol.

sana TS 'di ka ma-karma :lol: :glee: baka mamaya may ka-anuhan na pala mister mo sa office haha bilis pa naman ng karma.
  • peasantpeasant PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ exactly my point. we live in reality that not every love story starts from single boy meets single girl and everything falls into place and everything is right. since isang pamilya na rin lang ang nasira bakit hindi na lang nila ginawang tama ang relasyon nila. ngayon pa nakonsensya kung kelan wasak na samantalang nung pwede pang maremediohan ang pagsasama nung mag asawa walang ginawa. at alam ko nasa realidad tayo na hindi lahat ng nagmamahalan at nagsasama ay legal at hindi lahat ng legal ang pagsasama ay nagmamahalan. baka ikaw ang kailangan ng reality check mothra?
  • Nakakalungkot lang ang mga pangyayari - kelangan talagang may masirang pamilya... Kawawa naman ang pamilyang iniwan ng asawa - ang mga anak ang biktima dito...
  • balbolskibalbolski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    masarap ba magmahal ang mistress? :naughty:
  • AkoSiShirleyAkoSiShirley PEx Rookie ⭐
    TS buti naman at natauhan ka na :) kaso lang sana mas napaaga para hindi sana nasira ang pamilya nila. good luck sayo at congrats din sa iyong happy marriage. next time iwas na sa ibang tao that you feel an attraction to, lalo na ngayong married ka na :) di maiwasan na ma-attract ka, pero what you decide to do will make the difference.
  • Yung tita ko same situation noon, nasira ang pamilya dahil sa kabit. Iniwan siya ng asawa niya meron silang dalawang anak. Masakit ang pinag daanan niya noon pero kinaya niya at napalaki niyang maayos yung mga anak niya na walang tatay.

Meron pang balita noon na dahil sa karma nabaril at namatay ang kapatid nung kabit ng asawa niya

Ngayon wala na si tita namatay na pero pinagtapat niya sa mga kapatid niya na siya ang nagpapatay sa kapatid ng kabit ng asawa niya.

Ang katwiran niya hindi naman kasalanan ng asawa niya ang maakit at hindi naman kasalanan ng kabit na mang akit, pero yung sama ng loob na idinulot sa kanya ng kabit gusto niya rin maranasan kaya pinapatay niya yung kapatid.
    Napatawad na niya yung dati niyang asawa at kabit sa ginawa sa kanya, sa isip niya kung malalaman din nila yung tunay na nangyari sa namatay na kapatid ay mapapatawad din siya. Tama nga naman pareho kayong may kasalanan pareho dapat mag bigay ng tawad.

Ako naman napa isip tama ba yung nangyari? Iniisip ko nalang din na tama binigyan ka ng sama ng loob bigyan mo rin ng sama ng loob at hayaan mo silang mabuhay na dala yon, habang ikaw nagpatawad at nagparaya na. Parang quits lang.

Ano sa tingin niyo?
  • daddyjihadidaddyjihadi PEx Rookie ⭐
    Edited: very inappropriate. I finally readpost. Gagoh ako I apologize. :)
  • AkoSiShirleyAkoSiShirley PEx Rookie ⭐
    jokulhops wrote: »
    Yung tita ko same situation noon, nasira ang pamilya dahil sa kabit. Iniwan siya ng asawa niya meron silang dalawang anak. Masakit ang pinag daanan niya noon pero kinaya niya at napalaki niyang maayos yung mga anak niya na walang tatay.

Meron pang balita noon na dahil sa karma nabaril at namatay ang kapatid nung kabit ng asawa niya

Ngayon wala na si tita namatay na pero pinagtapat niya sa mga kapatid niya na siya ang nagpapatay sa kapatid ng kabit ng asawa niya.

Ang katwiran niya hindi naman kasalanan ng asawa niya ang maakit at hindi naman kasalanan ng kabit na mang akit, pero yung sama ng loob na idinulot sa kanya ng kabit gusto niya rin maranasan kaya pinapatay niya yung kapatid.
    Napatawad na niya yung dati niyang asawa at kabit sa ginawa sa kanya, sa isip niya kung malalaman din nila yung tunay na nangyari sa namatay na kapatid ay mapapatawad din siya. Tama nga naman pareho kayong may kasalanan pareho dapat mag bigay ng tawad.

Ako naman napa isip tama ba yung nangyari? Iniisip ko nalang din na tama binigyan ka ng sama ng loob bigyan mo rin ng sama ng loob at hayaan mo silang mabuhay na dala yon, habang ikaw nagpatawad at nagparaya na. Parang quits lang.

Ano sa tingin niyo?

Tama yung part na pare-pareho sila may kasalanan pero bakit dapat idamay yung kapatid ng kabit? Wala naman kasi ata sya kamuwang-muwang tapos dahil lang kapatid nya yung kabit namatay sya? Asan ang hustisya para sa kanya? Dapat ba magdysa ang isang tao dahil lang kamag-anak nya ay masamang tao? Labo di ko gets ang logic.
  • hindi narin namin malalaman kung bakit niya nagawa yun, siguro dala ng galit at sama ng loob. Hindi naman siya naghabol sa asawa niya noon ni hindi nga siya nag tanim ng sama ng loob. Huli na nga lang namin na laman na ganun pala ang nagawa niya.

Hindi sa kinukunsinti ko yung nangyari, siguro sa isip niya wala din naman nangyayari sa mga nagkakakabit wala naman adultery case or concubinage case na naisasampa lahat nakakalusot, hindi man tama pero pareho lang silang walang pinanagutan.
  • Tama yung part na pare-pareho sila may kasalanan pero bakit dapat idamay yung kapatid ng kabit? Wala naman kasi ata sya kamuwang-muwang tapos dahil lang kapatid nya yung kabit namatay sya? Asan ang hustisya para sa kanya? Dapat ba magdysa ang isang tao dahil lang kamag-anak nya ay masamang tao? Labo di ko gets ang logic.

Kapag either yung asawa or yung kabit ang pinatay, primary suspect agad ang tita. Pero dahil kapatid ang namatay, walang clear motive. Clear si tita...wala nga lang saysay pagkamatay ng kapatid. Sana nagbasag na lang ng gamit si tita, mailabas lang ang sama ng loob.
  • Kapag either yung asawa or yung kabit ang pinatay, primary suspect agad ang tita. Pero dahil kapatid ang namatay, walang clear motive. Clear si tita...wala nga lang saysay pagkamatay ng kapatid. Sana nagbasag na lang ng gamit si tita, mailabas lang ang sama ng loob.

Hindi ko din maimagine kung gaano kalaking pagsisisi at pagtatago sa kunsiyensiya niya ang daming taon ang binilang. Kahit kami kala normal lang siya kahit naging mas strikto siya sa lahat at hindi na nagmahal ng iba. Mabait parin ang pinakita niya sa lahat ngmahal sa buhay at mga kaibigan.
  • fhandlfhandl PEx Rookie ⭐
    @TS: I'm very happy for you with your decision to finally stay away from your ex-bf. Wish you the best with your own marriage.

I totally relate with your past. Pero puro circumstances ang naging dahilan bakit ako nakawala. I just try to be happy with the love of the people who are important to me, and connect more to God.

@jokulhops: It is one of the possible consequences of being a kabit, or any other wrongdoing for that matter. Sana nakahingi ng tawad si tita mo sa Diyos before she passed on. The judgement is still up to God.
  • AER_JA wrote: »
    tsk tsk naiinis ako isang family na naman nasira dahil sa ah ewan..pinaka masaklap pinakilala ka pa, kilala mo ang asawa and yet.. ay naku.. buti wala dito yung isang pexer na ubod laki ng galit sa kumakabit. :lol:

ts: hope maging happy ka na sa family mo now, pero sana d dumating time na ma experience mo ang naramdaman ni wifey.

at least you've realized your mistakes, pero too late, may nasira ka na. :)

para naman yung ts lang may kasalanan sa statement mo. it takes two to tango.