FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Feedback about Buyers

Who are the good buyers in PEx? If there are good sellers, there are also good buyers - Who shows up when the time has been set? Sino ang madaling kausap na hindi papalit-palit ng isip?

Comments?

Comments

• diwata28diwata28 travelbug PExer
    flaming_sambuca : he's always a bit late (joke lang :D ) pero super ok sya kausap. bumili sya ng mga clothes and bags to resell last week and nakaka dalawa na kaming meeting.

scubaotaku : we're supposed to meet last sem pero on the day of our meeting, she didn't show up anymore. hmm, maybe she has reasons, bit still she could have texted me ...

cookie_monster : ok naman sya, madali kausap kahit malayo house nya :) cute pa ng anak...
  • cookiemonstercookiemonster Cutie Pie! PExer
    hey diwata28!

thanks! =)

...although i believe you still have some stuff for me?? =)

when can we meet again so i can get them?
  • MarlaSinger - She bought two books from me, and she was really nice about it-- she even texted afterwards to give me positive feedback about the books!

Michelle - I don't recall her PEx nickname, but she's a soon-to-be-lawyer, and really nice and easy to deal with. She bought about 7 things from me, and she didn't even try any of it on. She said she was planning to give some to her sister and her Mom.

Chickita Bonita - Very friendly and ma-kuwento, shows up during agreed-upon meeting times. Calls or texts to follow up or give updates. Helpful too! I'm giving some stuff to her on consignment, and she'll be selling them at the Damr bazaar and the Bantay Bata bazaar at the World Trade Center.

Loveless Faerie - She bought two bags, underwear, and cute tank tops for her inaanak. This girl has over 10 inaanaks to shop for! Very friendly, very nice.

Leigh / Leah - She brought two officemates with her, and they bought four items in all. They were all very friendly and very good buyers. Leigh even referred another officemate to me.
  • TNT2bluzTNT2bluz Banned by Admin PExer
    Kuya D and Gino come in stongly in my book.

They deposited their payments as agreed.
  • LeighLeigh Member PExer
    Betty_cooper...hehehe it wasn't me :)
  • mai_1mai_1 IloveBono PExer
    flaming_sambuca : very, very good kausap! and, most of
    all, super very understanding! bought
    twice from me already and i have
    never experienced waiting too long for
    him to arrive at our meeting place.
    thanks for trusting me! :)

what keeps her word! she's so far away
    yet, you can trust her 100% !.

yaba very friendly! advises me why she can't reply on time. I saw her talagang super busy sa work nya when i delivered her orders. :)

Mhar don't know her nick here, but grabe,
    hinintay pa talaga akong dumating
    and sacrificed her gimik just to wait
    for me. Very, very understanding, too!

Ohmy and Meiji napakadali ding kausap nila! and like
    the rest, very, very understanding! :)
  • angel02angel02 Member PExer
    It's time for me to reply. I think I find the people from the PeX office very nice and good buyers - Caramba, Leigh, Ada, etc. Meeting up with them is not a problem since we are working at the same building. :) They know how ask for discount and accept if I tell them that I cannot go lower than a certain price. :)
  • whatwhat Chief Encouragement Officer PExer
    uy wow...thanks, mai! :)

si mai_1 din...okay kausap, very friendly and trustworthy! her products are good (the candles are really nice...massaaarrraaappp ang crinkles...as in tempting! ma-forget mo diet hehehe aarggghhh! ;) )
  • TheGENTLEMANTheGENTLEMAN Banned by Admin PExer
    porksoda is a good buyer. he comes on time and he is very friendly and accomodating. :) you should try this guy! :)
  • Stanley_68Stanley_68 Member PExer
    Glenchuy bought some magic cards from me, no problems whatsoever...! would definitely do more business with him in the future
  • diwata28diwata28 travelbug PExer
    star8teen is such a sweetie :)
  • Ebisu24Ebisu24 I am the Islander PExer
    Glenchuy recently bought some magic cards from me. Really great guy... Definitely will do business with him again.. :)
  • digital_potatodigital_potato patataspeed PExer
    Originally posted by Ebisu24
    Glenchuy recently bought some magic cards from me. Really great guy... Definitely will do business with him again.. :)

u got that right. glenchuy also bought cards from me. fair price. although i had to go all the way to qc hehehe pero its ok. all worth it. really a nice guy! :D
  • ferdspogiferdspogi Member PExer
    guy^ - nice 'guy'. came to our meeting place early. very pleasing to do business with.

mA_pow_GI - very prompt. got to our meeting place well ahead of schedule. Very understanding. Very nice family too.

Starbuck - VERY UNDERSTANDING. cool guy. very prompt and no hassle to deal with.

mark_17 - even though di pa natutuloy deal namin, very prompt to answer back when contacted.
  • fr33m4nfr33m4n Banned By Admin PExer
    share ko lang experience ko d2.

nagpost kc ako ng thread d2 na gustong makipagswap ng RAM yung friend ko. eh ngayon may nagreply naman, we agreed to meet at this day at that place. then on the day we are supposed to meet on the agreed place (robinsons galleria), he suddenly backed out and instead he wants us to meet him at pantranco (which i assume is nearer to his place). Of course me and my friend feel bad about that. He even assured us that he's coming.

**** talaga yun, kesyo sabi pa sya ng 'dont worry'.

Who's the guy?

LinuxMandrake :bash: :shout:

wala na kong tiwala jan. walang isang salita!
  • pukimonpukimon SIMPLY ME!!! PExer
    why in here? nakakahinayang isipin d2 sa PEX may manloloko! i

just experience this today! a named mark from cubao contacted

me tru text since tuesday morning considering my pc parts sold

and he wishes to get it from with in this week and the next day

and till today! nagsasalita pa ng bad words tru texing regarding

some friend on shift at work so he cant meet me! if his really

interested he would find a way to get the item immediately lalo

on a coonsiderable cheap price. tapos he wud say "K FINE

WATEVER." telling him kung di nya kunin agad benta ko na sa iba

dahil nasasagassan na priorities ko! pinatawag pa ko sa cell

nya!! too bad! KARMAHIN SANA YUNG MGA HINDI TUMUTUPAD SA

USAPAN AT WAG MANLOKO D2 DHIL HINDI TAYO

NAKIKIPAGLOKOHAN! thanks! INGAT KAYO KAY mark from cubao!
  • pukimonpukimon SIMPLY ME!!! PExer
    si TWISTED28 is an excellent buyer!!! he came to my house and

look at my merchandise and thank god nakapasa sa

requirements nya! joke lang! he could be trusted kala ko

madadal nako dun sa isang member d2 na 3 days nagpromise

hindi natupad at pinatawag pako sa cell. syempre i dont know

who's im talking kaya call agad ako. but thank god im fine now!
  • R0G3RR0G3R i love ? PExer
    :alarm: :alarm: :alarm:

merong regular dito sa forum, di ko lam kung pansin nyo rin...

mahilig pumasok sa mga threads, maginquire, magnego - basically paasa na buyer kuno... pero wala namang nangyayari...

case in point, tinawaran item ko ng sobrang baba sa selling price ko syempre di ako payag... pero eventually payag narin ako due to new circumstances and nagpost pako ng bagong thread para mas kita ng lahat...

anong nangyari??? WALA!!! :vomit::lurker:

ganon rin pag sya naman seller... nangulet nako about sa item nya turns out wala rin pala... napaasa lang ako....

care to guess hu??? :anon:

:deal:
  • Jedi_WarriorJedi_Warrior May D Force B w/ U PExer
    Originally posted by R0G3R
    :alarm: :alarm: :alarm:

merong regular dito sa forum, di ko lam kung pansin nyo rin...

mahilig pumasok sa mga threads, maginquire, magnego - basically paasa na buyer kuno... pero wala namang nangyayari...

case in point, tinawaran item ko ng sobrang baba sa selling price ko syempre di ako payag... pero eventually payag narin ako due to new circumstances and nagpost pako ng bagong thread para mas kita ng lahat...

anong nangyari??? WALA!!! :vomit::lurker:

ganon rin pag sya naman seller... nangulet nako about sa item nya turns out wala rin pala... napaasa lang ako....

care to guess hu??? :anon:

:deal:

Must have something to do with his "SANITY" ?
  • Hentai_Yin_MokoHentai_Yin_Moko wala akong maisip PExer
    I dont know kung dito ko dapat ilagay ito, pero can something be done about people that arent really interested with the stuff you are selling but are just harrassing you, your possible customers, and your products on your own thread?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file