Home PEx Classifieds Miscellaneous

Functional Souvenirs and Giveaways w/ custom print (company or personal use)

Surprise your family, friends, co-workers, employees, boss, and even your most hated person with these amazing gift ideas.
Give out these items that does not just remind them of the season of giving but how hard you thought about those gift as well.
We offer personalized and custom print on various media...

One good thing about giving out these functional souvenirs is that:
1. Your guests won't worry on what to do with the item/s that you gave.
2. You won't need to ask yourself and fear that your guests would throw away the hard earned money you spent to buy those items.
Contact us for pricing info, Requests for quotation, Minimum Order Quantity, and other queries.
We'd be glad to help!
email: [email protected].
PHONE: (02) 4441814
MOBILE: 09322416894 09156464241

go to www.facebook.com/iskrapoint
https://www.facebook.com/iskrapoint

From plain white mugs to color changing ones, also called magic mug
Nylon umbrellas with full color prints.
Simple office pens transformed to advertising/calling card with flying colors (literally).
Spill proof tumblers, keychains, ref magnet, hand sanitizer, BAGTAGS, Id lace,and a lot lot more.

pens4_zps3b97336c.jpg
pens3_zps5b53da8c.jpg
tumblers2_zpsdcea2293.jpg
souvenirsandgiveaways_zpsef058b6c.jpg
TUMBLERS_zpsb4cecbe6.jpg
pens2_zpsb38a3ef1.jpg
refmagnets_zps83684912.jpg
photomagnets_zpsb7417bd5.jpg
others_zps11cff103.jpg
magicmug_zps79422020.jpg
pens1_zps08a74433.jpg
keychains1_zps2e4135e0.jpg

Hassle free ordering as we issue official receipt.

We accept orders from Makati, Cebu, Davao, Olongapo, Bacolod, Iloilo, Nueva Ecija, Dipolog, Pampanga, Samar, Iligan, Zambales, Zamboanga or even outside the country but please take note that the shipping fee shall be shouldered by customers.

We ship mainly thru LBC, AP Cargo and Xend.
We only do free meet ups at LRT Balintwak Station.
Handling fee applies.
Delivery is also possible but charges apply depending on your location.

We require 50% down payment for your orders to be processed.
Payment can be done thru bank deposit (BDO and BPI), or Money transfer centers such as LBC, Western Union, MLhuillier and the like.
Any additional fees & charges required by money transfer center or Bank will be at buyer's expense.
Lead time is normally 3-7 business days (starts upon confirmation of down payment), and would depend on the final quantity of items to be ordered.

Comments

• Personalized ballpens also available. visit www.facebook.com/iskrapoint for sample works.
  • Personalized ref magnets
    (print included)
    contact us for details.
    (02) 4441814 ; 09156464241; 09322416894
    refmagnets_zps83684912.jpg
  • Looking for giveaways or souvenirs with personal touch on it?
    We can provide your company's needs or your personal need.
    We got a huge selection of what you and your company might need
    (from pens, mouse pad, pencil, umbrella, shirts, slippers, key chains, mugs, tumblers, bags, and etc.).

Since we are a registered business, YES we got an official receipt.
    Just contact us at these nos.
    (02) 4441814
    0915 646 4241 (globe)
    0932 241 6894 (sun)
    Email us at: [email protected]
    Check the link below for the list of our sample works, and pricing info.
    thanks!
    (items are open to resellers)
    personalized

wedding souvenir

TUMBLERS_zpsb4cecbe6.jpg
  • Ball pens, tumblers, and fans for giveaway? That's too old school. How about premium gifts for your boss? Or something better than key chains for your employees? Gift solutions offer more than those ideas! They helped me last Christmas with the gift ideas for my employees. And guess what! The gifts Gift solutions made put a smile on their faces. Oh how good it feels to make almost everybody in my office smile. :)

If you are curious with what kind of gifts I gave to my employees, check out gift solutions' website. I'll just put the link on the end of this post and feel free to visit it. :D

www.giftsolutions.ph
  • If you are looking for Unique and Personalized corporate giveaways / souvenirs, you can try visiting our site http://gizmopro.com.ph/

We have a lot of different products for you to choose from. Each item can be personalized with your own logo/brand.