[PEx Club] Pex Volunteers' Club! (1st Meeting on Nov29, 6:30PM, Seattle's Best Gbelt)

CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
Hi guys! We're trying to form a group of volunteers who will be willing to help out during outreach activities. We want these outreach activities to be all-year-round, not just during Christmas. orcom_dude has already sent a proposal, and it looks really good. But we need ten (10) people who are willing to be part of the core group.

The core group will help out the head in planning and organizing the activities. I'm sure a lot of members will be interested in being part of this group, but for now, we need people who have the time and are willing to plan and organize the different activities.

Let us know if you're interested in becoming a member, or a core group member. And post your email address and PM me or email me your celphone number. :)

Eg.
Caramba
Core Group
[email protected]

We will meet soon so we can talk about the name of the club, and the different activities. :)

Comments

• zimdudezimdude indietechartist PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I want to be a member... but am not sure yet if I can be in the core group, because I may or may not be in the core group of the PiMPs... hmmm it's not too well defined there.

I'm sure I can attend meetings, and I want to have a Christmas activity at least as, if not more, rewarding and fun as last year's!
  • orcom_dudeorcom_dude Iskolar ng Bayan PExer
    This is really great!!! Finally, we can get this thing going!!!

CaRaMBa: Hmm, being part of the core group is really really really tempting but I still have to see if I can handle the responsibilities of being in the core group. In any case, I am very much willing to help out in all the activities if time permits.

Also, please help out in organizing a meeting (the first ever meeting of the would-be club hopefully). Can we hold it at the PEx office on a weekend or on a weekday night? Thank you so much!!!

Guys, please inform us your available sked for the meeting.

PExers, let's try to invite as many people as we could to be part of the volunteers' club. I assure you it'll be definitely rewarding!!! I mean, at the end of an activity, the tiredness you feel is nothing compared to the natural high you'll get when you see the smiling faces of the people you've helped.

*okay*
  • Hi! I'd like to be part of the Core Group. I am available for a meeting Saturday afternoon... but whatever date, time and place would be fine with me too.

Hope to be of help! :p
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Nyeh! Orcom_Dude!!! Kala ko head ka??? :( :( :(
    This won't 'fly' without a head. :(
  • zimdudezimdude indietechartist PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I think we can have one head for the overall Club, then separate heads for the individual projects, no?
  • MOMO skimming thru PExer
    so what's our first project? ;)
  • solacesolace stargirl PExer
    I'd love to join, but I don't think I can be a core member. Regular member nalang. :) At least I can still help out!
  • huggieshuggies Kamatis PExer
    this is a really great idea! i'm in.
  • MeijiMeiji oxymoron & gadfly PExer
    Count me in *okay*

I don't know if I can be part of the core group since I'm already part of the PEx Dance Club core group. My schedule is still unpredictable except for Saturdays. My Saturday afternoons are reserved for the PEx Dance Club rehearsal/meeting.

Meiji
    [email protected]

:)
    Solace and Fairy, need your email addies and celphone numbers! :)
  • LeighLeigh Member PExer
    am volunteering :)
  • tina11tina11 Member PExer
    count me in too! :beam:

i've been looking for something worthwhile to do. as usual, PEx has the answer! :sunnysmile: can we meet on weekday nights at the PEx office or somewhere in makati?

CaRaMBa, pls. email me at [email protected] for the details. Leigh has my cell number. :)
    So far, this is what we have:

Core Group
    Fairy nd Meadow
    huggies
    Leigh
    orcom_dude

Members
    zimdude
    solace
    Meiji

MO, tina11, need to know if you'll be members or part of the core group.

You guys available on this date? Nov. 28 (Wed) 6:00PM, Makati
  • orcom_dudeorcom_dude Iskolar ng Bayan PExer
    Whoa! Great!!! Lots peeps interested to volunteer. Galing-galing!!!

CaRaMba: Double nyeh!!! I can't promise that I'll be able to fulfill the responsibilites of being the head, maybe as core comm member, kaya pa. Anyway, we'll see.

Meiji: Don't worry if you're already part of the PEx Dance Club. The truth is I think it'll be a great idea if we can team up with the other PEx Clubs for our would be projects. Besides, the more clubs you join, the merrier...

Mo: There's already a plan of a "first" project. I still have to know the comments of CaRamba about it yet.

As for the meeting, CaRaMba, don't you think Nov. 28's too far if we're planning to have a Christmas activity? Maybe the Core Comm can meet at an earlier date, say next week or this weekend for a run through of what the club would be and probably discuss the first project."

Whaddya guys think? But if everyone's convenient with the Nov.28, then Nov.28 it shall be.

TAKE CARE EVERYONE!!!

:)
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    Me! Me! Me! :D

Ada
    Core Group
    [email protected]
    Sabi ko sa iyo maraming interested eh. :)

Next week na yung Nov. 28 eh, bilis ng oras noh?
  • MeijiMeiji oxymoron & gadfly PExer
    Nov. 28
    6:00pm
    Makati

at this time, i'm free on that date and time.

orcom_dude: i think the Dance Club would welcome that idea, team up for volunteer projects :)
  • tina11tina11 Member PExer
    Originally posted by CaRaMBa
    You guys available on this date? Nov. 28 (Wed) 6:00PM, Makati

*okay*

i'm willing to be part of the core group :)
    I've started a mailing list already and I added the email addies of those who submitted. I need the email addies of solace and Fairy. :)

tina11: Great! :up:
  • reybeldereybelde zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz PExer
    Count me in! :up:

:drive:
This discussion has been closed.