FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Feedback on PEx sellers.

CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
Hi guys! Ada, Leigh, Ginia, Joy and I talked about starting this thread. Here you can post feedback on the PEx sellers that you have met and bought stuff from.

Are they easy to talk to? Are the products good? Is the price okay? Any negative feedback?

Comments

• AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    angel02: Bought a bag from her today. Her bags are really nice and very affordable. We work in the same building so meeting with her was easy.

igutz: Bought CDs from him a few months back. Very good condition, no scratches. For a guy, he sure knows how to care for his CDs.

Byte Me: Bought one CD from her. Good condition. Had problems with meeting her though. Had to wait for more than an hour before her helper came to give me the CD. Had a little miscommunication which caused the delay.
  • karlokarlo believe in nothing PExer
    Well I've bought music stuff from igutz. I bought audio CDs from him. His stuff (most of them are hard to find or unreleased) are very good and he sells thems for a very reasonable price.

I was able the to have a copy of Slayer's "God Hates Us All" album on the official release date (Sept. 11, 2001) in the US.
    That album was released locally just this November!
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    We bought bags from her this morning. She's very easy to talk to. I posted in her thread and told her that I was interested, and she sent me a PM right away. We were able to agree on a meeting time and place.

I even brought my officemates, namely Leigh, Ginia, Ada and Joy. We went to her car to check out her stuff (bags, shirts, pillows). They were nice, and we all actually bought something from her (Joy and I bought two items each).

The prices are okay, she gave us a discount for certain items but she was honest that she couldn't give a discount for some of the items.

:)
  • giniaginia Member PExer
    Angel 02 sold us really nice bags, stuff you'd normally see at bazzars.

Prices were reasonable and you can be sure you won't be buying the same bag as the rest of tiangge-going people coz she only sells one or two of the same kind.
    (I forgot how her nick is written.)

I bought my Nokia 8250 from her a few months ago. There was no problem at all, with anything. I was supposed to meet her in Makati but she cancelled, and so she just offered to bring the phone to my house in QC.

The product was okay, brand new, no scratches whatsoever.
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    The following PExer-vendors are :spinstar:Certified by the Moderator:spinstar:

Mikoid
    broom
    dran
    blueman
    TNT2bluz
    KD, maybe you wanna tell us about the products that you bought from these members? :)

MarlaSinger posts her books here, but she sells them through eAuctions. I bought three books from her - the books were in very good condition, and we there was no problem with the pick up of the books. :)
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    The following PExer-vendors are :spinstar:Certified by the Moderator:spinstar:

Mikoid - DLink CD/MP3 player (slightly used)
    broom - Smart Buddy phone cards
    dran - IBM DeskStar 40GB hard drive (new)
    blueman - Technics direct drive turntable (used)
    TNT2bluz - 512MB PC133 SDRAM (2 pcs)
    wax - Kenny Loggins Alive double CD (used)

What they have in common:

1) Sold the goods at the advertised price, or lower
    2) Promptly replied to inquiries, whether by PEx, PM, email, SMS, or telephone
    3) Arranged for delivery or personal meeting at a designated delivery place
    4) The goods were where they said they would be.
    He sold to me a Gin Blossoms CD. Nice sana, but the CD was full of scratches. I can't listen to two songs 'cause it skips. :( The CD isn't pirated, but I think it skips since it was full of scratches. But I guess it was my fault that I didn't check when I got it from him. Hirap rin kasi 'cause I was in the street (in front of Italianis along Dela Rosa corner Legaspi Streets). Oh well.

:(
    Just bumping! Hope the others can also post. This is our way of helping out those who are selling, and a way to warn other members about some people who shouldn't be given the time of day. :)
  • gUy^gUy^ MagKaKaHoY PExer
    i've bought books from ruger.. harry potter book 1-4 hard bound for only 1700.. mura no? good as new!..
  • gUy^gUy^ MagKaKaHoY PExer
    i just bought a box of magic gathering trading cards today.. hehehe for 3500.. tsk sayang d ko natawaran...
  • TNT2bluzTNT2bluz Banned by Admin PExer
    We should also have a buyer's feedback thread.

KD's a 5/5 woohoos from my end.
  • LeighLeigh Member PExer
    you can give your comments about the buyers at this particular thread:
    Buyers thread
  • ilpadrinoilpadrino The "Family" Man PExer
    Wala bang escrow services dito, sana yung PEX magprovide ng escrow and handling services.
    ilpadrino, running an escrow service is hell.

Though I think it is about time that one is set up for people to use.
    ricey just sold me a really nice Visor Deluxe, a few minor blemishes on the screen, but it was as advertised, and she even delivered right to my doorstep.

I'm giving her a 5/5.
  • ilpadrinoilpadrino The "Family" Man PExer
    Originally posted by TNT2bluz
    ilpadrino, running an escrow service is hell.

Though I think it is about time that one is set up for people to use.
    Have you tried setting up one? Yeah, lalong useful yan sa mga taga malalayo.
  • LinuxMandrakeLinuxMandrake Outbound Hunter PExer
    i just wish yaba can have the time to look at his mailbox. he sent an ad before regarding his P-III-650 processor and i'm very much interested. the problem is that he doesn't answer my messages and it's really kinda frustrating. pero hindi naman ako galit.:D :D :D
  • yabayaba AKO 'TO! PExer
    HI EVERYONE! :)

LinuxMandrake , i e-mailed u twice already, once before u post this reply and another after this, d mo pa rin ba natatanggap?

anyway... i'm here to THANK MAI_1... thanks for delivering the chocolate crinkles kahit medyo malayo at gabi na... and sorry di kita masyadong na-entertain, dahil tulad ng sabi mo, i'm too busy nong dumating ka. pero thank you talaga...

To all PEXERS...... try nyo crinkles in mai_1... :up:!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file