Home PEx Classifieds Miscellaneous

Affordable Wedding, debut, events photo package

I am head over heels in love with...love. And this inspires me to keep doing what I love doing most -- Photography.

Because I believe that photography is an endless platform to transpire a story. May it be you're baby's first photo shoot, you're sweet 18th birthday, or you're story about your true love found.

And in our work, we love capturing those once in a lifetime moments for you until it becomes yours to treasure for a lifetime.

Our style in photography is mostly inspired by Southern Californian Lifestyle photography (or SoCal) -- warm, simple, and romantic. Because for us, more than the beauty of the photo, what's more important is your story. And what better way to tell a story than with a simple, yet, pretty photograph.

Though we must confess that we are rather young for this industry, we ought to have faith that young is good. Because being young sparks creativity. And starting young paves more road to achieve more experiences to be better everyday.

-Jamie Camille <3

---

We cater to Weddings, Debuts, Birthdays, etc :)

!!!PROMO!!!
Php 2,000 discount on our Complete wedding package for those who will book us this 2014 :)

Complete Photo Package / Php 17,000
-2Photographers
-Storybook Album (8 10, 40 pages)
-Unlimited Shots
-All digital photos on DVD
-Free Onsite photo (AVP)

Photo Only Service / Php 11,000
-2Photographers
-Unlimited Shots
-All digital photos on DVD
-Free Onsite photo (AVP)

Engagement Photo Session (Prenup photo) / Php 3,999
-2Photographers
-Unlimited Shots
-All didgital photos on DVD
-Free Engagement photo AVP

**Out of town fee depends on the location***

Let's talk about your event! :)
[email protected] / 09151286885
Check out our fb for more photos :)https://www.facebook.com/jamiecamillephotography

sharlene-and-amir-64.jpg