Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas
Are you a pageant expert? Join the PEx Miss Universe Quiz Night on May 16!

If a guy works so hard on making A GIRL his friend what does this mean?

If a guy works hard on making A GIRL his friend [calls, texts and get wired up or praning when u dont respond or answer] what does this mean?

Comments

• a) He likes her, but not enough to court her.
    b) He likes her enough to want to court her, but he's doing it all wrong.

What I don't get is how a guy can work SO HARD to make a girl his friend? For that matter, why would he?

I mean, friendship, like love, just sorta happens, di ba?

I mean, if the two of you work out as friends, it'll work out. Otherwise, just be casual acquaintances, but why trip over yourself just to be 'friends'?

I can totally understand working hard to make a girl fall for you, but friends? How productive is that? :rolleyes:
  • one thing is for sure ... he's interested in you!
  • Originally posted by badbreath
    If a guy works so hard on making A GIRL his friend what does this mean?
    hehehe...
    he wants the girl to be his friend...
    :D
  • He wanna rock you :lol:
  • RöttenMindRöttenMind PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    this means the girl is rich, and he wants to borrow money so he could pay his debts from his exgf.. :D
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by dimakata
    a) He likes her, but not enough to court her.
    b) He likes her enough to want to court her, but he's doing it all wrong.

What I don't get is how a guy can work SO HARD to make a girl his friend? For that matter, why would he?

I mean, friendship, like love, just sorta happens, di ba?

I mean, if the two of you work out as friends, it'll work out. Otherwise, just be casual acquaintances, but why trip over yourself just to be 'friends'?

I can totally understand working hard to make a girl fall for you, but friends? How productive is that? :rolleyes:

Hey, i have that situation... sabi ng isang cute na guy sa friends niya naprapraning daw siya at nahuhurt why hindi ko siya pinapansin. Problem is, hindi ko napapansin na nagagawa ko yun dahil unang una school just started at angalangin naman feeling close nako sa lahat ng tao. Then he began texting which he got from friends, and i thought it was just normal for him so i dont reply naman as much. And so, narinig ko naman praning siya cause i dont text back, tapos tanong ng friend bakit ka ba praning? sagot niya, he wants kasi to be my friend talaga daw. so ngayon naman, thru letters and phone calls ang pangungulit niya, problem naman, hindi nabibigay sakin agad yun letter kaya praning naman siya bakit hindi ako write back...

TEKA, TEKA , TEKA, what's up with this guy, what does his wanting to be my friend mean ba?! kung tinatanong siya bat ang praning niya, sagot lang niya dahil he wants to be my friend. di ko alam how i should treat him, whether i'll be more sensitive or what. can somebody help me figure this out?! :rolleyes:
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hay... labo talga ng ibang guys
  • Originally posted by kreuk

hehehe.... tama... sobrang labo nila
  • Originally posted by kreuk
    teka????...
    bakit naging malabo???...
    :confused:
  • isa lang ang ibig sabihin niyan.. gusto ka niya.. gusto ka niya ....
  • allie wrote:
    isa lang ang ibig sabihin niyan.. gusto ka niya.. gusto ka niya ....

tumpak! tama. tama. tama.
  • Being friendly with the opposite sex does'nt mean you'd like to court
    that person, that's pretty shallow and stupid. That's just me thinking,I could
    be wrong. For me i'm old enough to know who I want to court and who I
    want to befriend. I'm saying this because i have a lot of female friends
    and believe me they are all beautiful. If i'm attracted to somebody i will
    court her right away in a proper way of course.*okay*
  • gusto lung umutang nung guy sayo? hehehe
  • hmmm he wants to be your friend??? lol! it doesn't matter. IMO, don't dwell on it. if a guy is trying so hard to be your friend then be friends with him (unless mejo freaky sha). sometimes girls tend to emphasize only on what they wish to think eg that the guy likes her that's why he's doing this or that. anyway, if he likes you then let him tell you he likes you otherwise don't waste your time thinking about what ifs. if you're eager to find out, ask him. mababaliw ka lang kakaisip.
  • TonkaToys wrote:
    Being friendly with the opposite sex does'nt mean you'd like to court
    that person, that's pretty shallow and stupid. That's just me thinking,I could
    be wrong. For me i'm old enough to know who I want to court and who I
    want to befriend. I'm saying this because i have a lot of female friends
    and believe me they are all beautiful. If i'm attracted to somebody i will
    court her right away in a proper way of course.*okay*

ows? talaga lang hah! :)

in my POV.... mga guy/s na ganun may hidden desire eh..... yun lang ang pansin ko. :love:
  • Either he likes you or He somehow see that you understand his situation and would like you to be his friend to answer some of the questions lingering in his mind.
  • Obviously, He wants to grab ur Humps and ur Lumps :P
  • dakilangungazdakilangungaz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wala lang cyang magawa... ehe,/
  • badbreath wrote:
    If a guy works hard on making A GIRL his friend [calls, texts and get wired up or praning when u dont respond or answer] what does this mean?

haaay... sounds all toooo familiar...
  • baka horny lang :p