Home PEx Campus University of Santo Tomas
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

UST-AB 4C5 tambayan

hi UST journ students!!!
i noticed wala tayong thread e.
well, sana d2 meeting place natin d2 sa PEx. kayong presently 4C5 and 'used-to-be' 4C5 (i'm one of these),
welcome...

Comments

• i was a 4c5 stude wayback 1997-98. i wish my classmates, juniors, or seniors post their messages here. i really miss the ol' days. when journalism students pass through the hole of the needle to deserve a seat in the class. when i was the queen of the varsitarian and the mistress of the flame. when the world was young and beautiful.
  • Originally posted by dagohoy
    i was a 4c5 stude wayback 1997-98. i wish my classmates, juniors, or seniors post their messages here. i really miss the ol' days. when journalism students pass through the hole of the needle to deserve a seat in the class. when i was the queen of the varsitarian and the mistress of the flame. when the world was young and beautiful.

hei, welcome!!!
    thanx, buti may pumansin sa thread ko.
    i've been languishing over those good old days and i'll bet on my fingers and toes i'm not the only one. *paw* well, sana dito na lang tayo magkitakita.:smokin:
  • yehey nakita ko na rin thread na to!!!! :sunnysmile:
    hi chie.....