GOOD DAY PEXERS!

If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
PExer99

Dont Ya Hate Them Kupaws!

Its like a disease!...help!

watever happened to the BETTER MUSIC!!!

Comments

• asarTALOasarTALO TiNaMaaN ng LiNTeK PExer
    sino ba yang mga Kupaws na yan? bagong banda ba yan? :hmm:
  • ringwraithringwraith Member PExer
    Parang mga greyhounz en slapshock...pro cool lang kng trip mo yun:)
  • DEATHCRAYONDEATHCRAYON ...... PExer
    ....................................HEHEHE
  • loc0loc0 loc0.deviantart.com PExer
    Kupaw kukupaw kukupaaaww! Gahahahahaha!
  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    Biyaheng Cu-Cubao, Cu-Cubao! Bihayeng Cu-Cubao, Cu-Cubao!

sheep.jpg
  • What does "kupaw" mean? (I'm serious, by the way)
  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    What does "kupaw" mean? (I'm serious, by the way)

As you know by now, Greyhoundz released a song called "Pigface" in 1998 as a single on In The Raw. The song's chorus consists of nothing but incomprehensible gargling sounds that are obviously a lame attempt at pulling off a Jon Davis. Resident metalhead - Deathcrayon, coined the term "kupaw" last year referring to not only the gargling sounds, but also to the bands that use the same singing style -- ie. Slapshock, Chico Science.

sheep.jpg
  • Oh. Thank you for the enlightenment.

These "kupaw" bands are woefully overrated. I can produce better sounding vocals from cupping my hand over my armpit and flapping my arm like a chicken.
    Don't forget the other kupaw band on the loose, Glitch.
  • DEATHCRAYONDEATHCRAYON ...... PExer
    ..................HAHA BUT I DIDN'T INVENT THE TERM. I GOT IT FROM A PUNK FRIEND OF MIND. KUPAW SOUNDS LIKE THE "CU-CUBAO" RANT OF "PIGFACE" AND THE LETTER "K" IS THE BEST PART HEHE
    I think Reg Rubio was saying "hu-paw" though. But who cares :D
  • zschownhezschownhe patch = pogi PExer
    .......mwahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........need i say more.......mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........

......but seriously......i miss [email protected] asan na nga ba sila???????

....kumadyot pito pito, kumirot pa ng walo, iginapos siya sa poste at saka siya binayo........
  • denseminddensemind evil & demented PExer
    hmmm...:*)
  • ringwraithringwraith Member PExer
    magaling din yan ERECTUS....DATUs TRIBE!!!

Half-elf: flapping like a chicken!!!!....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

KUPAWS gv better bands like dat a bad name!
  • FreakworksFreakworks Member PExer
    LOL!!! Wala lang! Kala ko mga kilala ko lang may alam ng term na "kupaw"...hehe...astiiiiig
  • Otsego_UndeadOtsego_Undead Firecracker PExer
    6-Digit din, isa pa!

KUPAAAAWWWWWW :mad:
  • Fahnta_OreYnJFahnta_OreYnJ Des Moines PExer
    I think Reg Rubio was saying "hu-paw" though. But who cares

Yes, it's HUPAW, and for some ignorant. they actually got it from a Deftones song.
  • Unregistered_1Unregistered_1 Non-Member PExer
    hahahaha... got siopao?

BACK TO DA FRONT!
  • erwincuteerwincute Greenie PExer
    I'm glad I didn't join the BANDWAGON! :D Fortunately, the kupaw sound is on the brink of extinction.... hallelujah! nagsawa na rin mga tao! :cool:
  • zemenelinzemenelin the mighty monarch PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Pandaemonaeon

As you know by now, Greyhoundz released a song called "Pigface" in 1998 as a single on In The Raw. The song's chorus consists of nothing but incomprehensible gargling sounds that are obviously a lame attempt at pulling off a Jon Davis. Resident metalhead - Deathcrayon, coined the term "kupaw" last year referring to not only the gargling sounds, but also to the bands that use the same singing style -- ie. Slapshock, Chico Science.

sheep.jpg

i think its marc abaya who coined the term kupaw... not sure though... anyway... you dont have to diss them... if you dont like them just dont listen or just turn off the radio... :) i dont like those band too.... :) im still into the good old rock 'n roll.... razorback and the old wolfgang rocks!

peace....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file