Home PEx Sports PBA

Quarterfinals [Best of 3] San Mig Super Coffee Mixers vs Talk N' Text Tropang Texters

Sure na pala tong match up na to, palagay nalang ng poll mod.

SMC in 3 games :)

Who will win this series? 46 votes

Talk 'N Text in 2 games
15%
commoner4gotten rockerzhiezzadarknight10just1nseventy7eighty8Noctiz 7 votes
Talk 'N Text in 3 games
26%
tabula_rasagale--- jocathTaga-dagatjustafactopogabb23christinecarlo14akoginsaneAiLabMheng03jaysonwafuxDHollowSantiagoGreenarrow12flyswatter 12 votes
San Mig in 2 games
26%
Red_DeviloutmapNightwing05kat_mdaipex42YoonJay18Damnuutengpogiedhetrozr0gac1an0juan08twi_deer82 12 votes
San Mig in 3 games
32%
duncanmyLyf_0610hudas26Light_YagamiJess24KG21MikaeloAngelicofejb0b0Kaede Rukawadaugh4tagor61katorzeDacksonDominionblack_spectrenovz1100208 15 votes

Comments

• QuincyHernandezQuincyHernandez Meaner Than Demons PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Keep The Faith, Defend The Throne!

TNT in 3.
  • Jess24Jess24 PEx Expert 🎖️
    San Mig in 3 games
    A matchup of teams with contrasting fortunes: San Mig peaking at the right time and getting all players healthy; TNT on a losing skid and players getting hurt once again.

SMC in 3.
  • Greenarrow12Greenarrow12 Hail! Hail! Hail! PEx Expert 🎖️
    Talk 'N Text in 3 games
    TNT in 3. Playoffs is different from elimination games besides defending champion sila. Plus those "injured" players will be back come playoff time.
  • TNT in 3. Ang talk n txt pag all filipino parang boston celtics(with complete line up) *** key players sa both teams ay si Pj Simon for sanmig, and sa talk n txt naman. Ryan Reyes, solid kasi bumantay talaga to. Goodluck sa both teams. ^^
  • warpalakolwarpalakol PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Talk n text in 3 games. Kailagan maging healthy lahat ng players.

GoTNT
    DefendTheThrone
  • darknight10darknight10 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Talk 'N Text in 2 games
    Reyes will shut Simon. I just have this feeling that Yap will explode again. I always watch TNT-SMCM(bmeg or watever) game and everytime, Yap explodes.
  • PorkChop :o)PorkChop :o) PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Law of average will kick in:
    Smcm is due fora loss while tnt for a win.

I think it will be TNT but...

I'm hoping for a smcm - ginebra semis.
  • jaysonwafuxDjaysonwafuxD PEx Rookie ⭐
    Talk 'N Text in 3 games
    Reyes will shut Simon. I just have this feeling that Yap will explode again. I always watch TNT-SMCM(bmeg or watever) game and everytime, Yap explodes.

Not on that controversial game 7 finals :D

TnT in 3. I don't think those guys will just give up their "throne" early.
  • Taga-dagatTaga-dagat PEx Rookie ⭐
    Talk 'N Text in 3 games
    TNT by 3. Iniisip ko talaga nung elim matchup nila na sila rin naman ang maghaharap sa playoffs, e. Hehe.
    Talk 'N Text in 2 games
    But, TNT needs to sweep this game if they are REALLY a serious contender. Semis time, they will be facing a tougher road, then finals if ever. I'm not underestimating SMCM but IMO, Ginebra and Petron are the powerhouse teams right now. And in order to get that coveted 3-peat, they need to beat the 3 SMC teams. tough road indeed.
  • zezar_azarzezar_azar PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TNT in 3 games. They are the defending champs.
  • San Mig in 2 games
    SMC in 2 games. :glee:
  • jaysonwafuxDjaysonwafuxD PEx Rookie ⭐
    Talk 'N Text in 3 games
    But, TNT needs to sweep this game if they are REALLY a serious contender. Semis time, they will be facing a tougher road, then finals if ever. I'm not underestimating SMCM but IMO, Ginebra and Petron are the powerhouse teams right now. And in order to get that coveted 3-peat, they need to beat the 3 SMC teams. tough road indeed.

Agree. Petron assuming all players are healthy and Ginebra are the favorites since the start of the season. On a positive side(not expecting much for my team since they're struggling so badly), what if matalo nila yung 3 SMC teams to win that 4-peat? LOL that would have been great for MVP :naughty:
  • sammaelsammael PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    SMCM in 3.
    Talk 'N Text in 2 games
    Agree. Petron assuming all players are healthy and Ginebra are the favorites since the start of the season. On a positive side(not expecting much for my team since they're struggling so badly), what if matalo nila yung 3 SMC teams to win that 4-peat? LOL that would have been great for MVP :naughty:

that will be classic.
  • San Mig in 2 games
    The trio of Barroca, Simon and Pingris will carry the fight for San Mig.

If somehow James Yap decides to show up big time this playoffs, I would be pretty confident of San Mig's chances to go all the way this conference.

What a way to start that possible run by ending TNT's Philippine Cup championship streak to three. It's going to be a battle of the past two AFC champs.
  • Talk 'N Text in 3 games
    hard to pick a winner. both teams are confident and proud and a lot of one-on-players on both sides. sa defense nalang magkatalo. both smc and tnt have so-so performances this conference but teams who have winning tradition like them have a so-called switch that they can turn ON anytime they want.
  • Rudy_FernandezRudy_Fernandez Baller PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    SMSCM in 3 games. There is something wrong with TNT compared their past teams and time to have a new champ. Odds will be in favor for a grand semis. Manila Classico in a 7 game series. Money baby $$$ ;)
  • kornelkornel PEx Rookie ⭐
    this would be tough and a great series to watch...

TNT in 3 kung makakalaro si Ryan Reyes at KWill, otherwise SMCM in 3 den..
  • San Mig in 2 games
    SMC in 2, pride at steak na lang para sa TNT, di sila ganun kalakas ngaung conference kasi puro injured ang mga players at hindi healthy ang team at kahit bumalik pa sila sa Tuesday hindi guaranteed yun na 100% ang mailalaro nila.

Pride na lang talaga yan kasi sila ang defending champ on the other end pressure din para sa kanila.