COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

DREAM ROLE nyo for SARAH G!

EcomodaEcomoda ahaha... ahaha... PExer
2014 na! Ano ang Dream Role nyo for Sarah! :)

Comments

• DIGINEWSDIGINEWS Supervisor Accountant PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Lahat ng ayaw gampanan ni Mother Divine yon ang DREAM roleS para kay Sarah G.

FyI
  • rkel7133rkel7133 Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Since si Angel L. pa din ang Darna movie version, kung puwede nga lang pati sa tv! But I guess sa iba na ibibigay. I think lang na dapat Pinay beauty din like Gel. I wish SG take this role. Some of you may not agree w/ me, but dream ko lang as a fan ang ganitong big show- new, challenging & different from her past pa-sweet role. Palagay ko lang na babagay din sa kanya- morena, innocent-like & puwedeng fierce din, plus may action moves coz she's performer/dancer. In fairness, maganda din ang physique niya ha.

ctto:

for-yahoo-2-jpg_072428_zpse7cd488a.jpg
    426854_410353722335043_1959186963_n_zps83e6fcc8.jpg Caption: DARNA!!!!!!!
    304485_4529191237857_1174555268_n_zpsde7fc98e.jpgIMG_0288_zps080760b2.jpg
    IMG_0292_zpsa6337e10.jpg
    Her face can be innocent-like or sweet (NARDA) & fierce (DARNA) at the same time.

ctto:

NARDA
    250209_1705781942807_1785787526_1175285_5809683_n_zps01f04ea7.jpg
    bc576f1e698311e38acb127b55e94117_8_zpsce64a3ec.jpg

DARNA
    2b71b5e7a10dc0ccb117c2250610773a0718f960bbd8e1f40d60c57551cbe30c6g_zps630f80a8.jpg183236_2355840030710_936545585_n_zpsb094e801.jpg
    Pasensiya na fan lang ha- gusto ko din sana ang dyesebel for her (but I guess dream na lang talaga since si Anne C. na, w/c I'm happy also coz I like her too).

ctto:

227609_448277561893800_1626818872_n_zpsa1c4fed1.jpg3347003150_4c45d92974_zps284a92a5.jpg
    163474_155499377833926_2936327_n_zps8cf33a87.jpg with " Dugong CHOKIE"!!!
    SarahGeronimoLuxeMag-03_zpsb0a614fd.jpg
    581083_408664522498691_100000654392964_1286928_2042600185_n_zpsdd377c6d.jpg
  • dc222dc222 Chang Wook oppa PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Anything that does not involve singing and anything other than her role in her movies with John Lloyd.
    Give her something new and different naman.
  • imanh0rnimanh0rn Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    i picture her as lead female in Too Beautiful to Lie korean movie
    dc222 wrote: »
    Anything that does not involve singing and anything other than her role in her movies with John Lloyd.
    Give her something new and different naman.

In SG's last interview, she mentioned that she wants to do a dramatic or more serious movie (sana ma-grant ang wish niya for her upcoming film). I'm glad nag mature na ang music niya, hopefully sa movie din something fresh, daring & totally different for her. Para may bago ding i-offer sa viewers.

Regarding JLC-SG movie, malamang tuloy yun most probably by next year na coz JL will have a movie w/ Richard G., Gretchen & Jessie M. this year. Sa victory party kasi ng ITAMAW, Ma'am Charo & other bosses said gusto nila ng Part 4. Ms. Malou Santos even suggested na the story needs finality or closure, & it will tackle their family life (maybe w/ babies na). That will be a cute story! Isa pa, super box-office ang ITAMAW, kaya for sure may follow-up pa. Gusto ko nga ibang story for them if papartner uli sila, but okay na rin.
    True! Her music has matured, hopefully she will also get more mature roles. I would like to see her do a straight drama (that doesn't involve singing! ... or adultery lol).
    Agree, wala ng kantahan (she can still do it on asap or concerts), something challenging!! It's a new year, dapat new "Sarah" image & goals na din.

There's a lot of news & articles saying na Coco M. will be her next LM- hindi pa lang 100% sure. A lot of SG fans kasi are tweeting na she might start shooting a movie mga end of Jan..
    If ever tuloy ito- sana they will hold a story conference para ma-confirm ( sana drama na ang theme).

Sarah Geronimo will be doing a movie with John Lloyd Cruz or Coco Martin
    January 16, 2014

Just this morning, Jan. 16, 2014 (Philippine time), agent outrigger, a certified popster tweeted the pop princess's confirmed projects in 2014. She revealed that Sarah Geronimo is back as mainstay performer on ASAP 19 and will perform twice a month.

Aside from her scheduled appearances on ASAP 19, Sarah Geronimo will also be seen on the second season of The Voice of the Philippines. An endorsement from a huge company is also included in her itineraries this year, as confirmed by agent outrigger earlier this morning.

Sarah Geronimo is being considered by many of her supporters as one of the lucky stars of 2014 because of these three big projects, but wait, there is more for the pop princess. The agent also confirmed that your idol is also set to do a movie this year.

The report did not reveal her leading man, but according to some observers, Sarah Geronimo is scheduled to do a movie with John Lloyd Cruz (to continue the love story of Laida Magtalas and Miggy Montenegro) and Coco Martin, her former leading man in a musical TV series 1DOL which aired on ABS-CBN several years ago.

http://www.examiner.com/article/sara...or-coco-martin
  • Jenny_ManagementJenny_Management Eat Bulaga writer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rkel7133 wrote: »

ang tanong masusuot ba ni sarah ang 2 piece darna costume?? ayaw ni mommy divine niyan

sorry pero di bagay kay sarah g coz si sarah kasi sweet image, tweetums, pakilig kilig roles lang siya bagay

darna is tought, fierce

i hope magmature role din si sarah enough na sa patweetums, sweet roles

:flower::life:
    Yeah, she has a sweet image ( tweetums) kasi don siya nata-type cast na role. I think she wants to tackle more serious movies para mag-level up (career-wise). She started na nga w/ her music; she composed some songs, collaborated & co-directed her music videos too. That's the good thing with her, she's taking it step by step on her career. She knows she's not getting any younger that's why sumasabay din sa career niya ang maturity.

Kaya nga ACTING eh! She can be shy in real life but she can portray someone as fierce or different from her personality. In ITAMAW, she had some dramatic & confrontation scenes w/JL & she did very well. She's also good sa pagiging "braver, bolder, fiercer" LAIDA character.

Sarah transforms when she sings on stage. She said nawawala ang mga inhibitions niya while performing, na very evident sa mga concerts niya. Malay mo, magka-guts ng magsuot ng medyo daring. Her costume sa 24SG concert niya was a bit sexy, so I guess nagloo-loosen up na si mommy.

Kaya nga based on her last interview, one of her goals is to mature on her career by taking risks on her music; & more serious roles (hopefully lang ma-grant ng management niya).
    Let's also remember na- she's first & foremost a singer/performer (part-time actress), kaya hindi pa natin siya dapat hanapan ng pang-Famas na acting. At least, she's doing her best. Given more acting projects & workshops, I'm sure mag-iimprove pa siya. Blessed na siya na tinatangkilik ang mga albums, concert, shows & movies niya- kaya hasain na lang lalo ang pag-arte. Malay natin, magka-acting award pa siya in the future.
  • Jenny_ManagementJenny_Management Eat Bulaga writer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rkel7133 wrote: »
    Let's also remember na- she's first & foremost a singer/performer (part-time actress), kaya hindi pa natin siya dapat hanapan ng pang-Famas na acting. At least, she's doing her best. Given more acting projects & workshops, I'm sure mag-iimprove pa siya. Blessed na siya na tinatangkilik ang mga albums, concert, shows & movies niya- kaya hasain na lang lalo ang pag-arte. Malay natin, magka-acting award pa siya in the future.

sana may drama special sana siya anyare???

:flower::life:
    The supposedly Sarah G. Presents was cancelled primarily because SG prioritized The Voice of the Philippines. Magkaka-conflict ata ang schedule if ever na pagsasabayin ang 2. Nag-adjust sila sa skeds nina Lea & Apl na kailangang umalis ng bansa while preparing the show for some commitments abroad. SG said she can't let go of the chance working w/ Ms. Lea, Bamboo & Apl coz rare opportunity na makatrabaho ang 3. She talked to Direk Lauren D. (supervise the show), & arrived sa decision na she will choose Voice.

I'm not sure lang if itutuloy pa ang SG Presents or shelved na. I guess it's a wise decision on her part coz successful ang 1st season ng VOP. Also did a good job as a coach/mentor!
    Well that's why Sarah needs to mature and her mother needs to allow her to tackle different material or she'll start falling by the wayside.
  • thescriptjockthescriptjock genius billionaire PEx Rookie ⭐
    as much as I love her cutesy tweetums image ...

I want her next character to deviate from that, gusto ko fierce at cunning ala Jennifer Lawrence for Queen SG ...

I'm sure she f*cking can pull it off. :love:

lawrence.jpg
  • AnnMatapobreAnnMatapobre Banned by Admin PExer
    remake ng Malena!
  • roserickzroserickz Queen Sarah Gee PExer
    mala-lara croft
  • hazel699hazel699 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    basta hindi na patweetums...pwedeng sila naman ni Piolo..kalovetriangle ni Kim chiu..Sarah-Piolo-Kim!!!
  • immortal_badmikeimmortal_badmike Bаnned by Admіn 🥇 Eagle Captain
    remake ng Malena!

susme diba meron na ipapalabas na nga sa GMA sa jan 27 :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file