Home PEx International Entertainment Music and Radio

MTVph

badofiladabadofilada PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
Guys, kailan talaga ibabalik yung MTV Philippines, at dapat, Mediaquest/TV5/Cignal na talaga ang owner nito, at saka, dapat si KC Mojtero na ang channel head kasi he was the best MTV VJ ever.

Comments

• mars11mars11 引きこもり PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    with YouTube ruling the world and MYX is the current leader in local music television, MTV PH's return should be bigger, with better programming and sponsor more concerts/events.
  • James Ty IIIJames Ty III PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Channel V Philippines flopped despite Megan Young being a VJ. This shows that Pinoys go more for MYX than foreign music video channels.

time%20bomb.jpg
  • sexyfivesexyfive PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Wala tayong magagawa ehh.

"Masa runs the Philippines." :shrug:
  • QT IIQT II PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    MTV blows these days...mostly Jersey Shore [email protected], all these teen-oriented nonsense reality shows "My Super Sweet Sixteen" - puh-leez!!!
  • cotton_oncotton_on PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    QT II wrote: »
    MTV blows these days...mostly Jersey Shore [email protected], all these teen-oriented nonsense reality shows "My Super Sweet Sixteen" - puh-leez!!!

AFAIK its mother station in the US now mostly airs reality shows/scripted shows (?) than showing music videos.

I still like the MTV (even the SEA channel version noong andun pa si Mike Casem, Donita Rose, etc. as VJs) of the past than today; sadly, wala kaming MTV sa plan 499 ng sky cable namin, and they also removed channel V, so tiyaga lang ako sa MYX.
    Destiny Cable still has both MTV SEA and Channel V pero I prefer MYX na. Probably Destiny will include MYX now that Sky has bought Destiny.

Speaking of MYX, I met former VJ Joyce Pring at the UAAP games recently and she's very pretty and cute.
    Channel V Philippines flopped despite Megan Young being a VJ. This shows that Pinoys go more for MYX than foreign music video channels.

Heck, MTV got Anne freakin' Curtis (as well as Mr. Divine Lee aka Victor Basa)...and where did that get them?
  • QT II wrote: »
    Heck, MTV got Anne freakin' Curtis (as well as Mr. Divine Lee aka Victor Basa)...and where did that get them?

was that after they stopped being on free tv and became independent of MTV SEA?
    sprawlII wrote: »
    was that after they stopped being on free tv and became independent of MTV SEA?

MTV was a free TV channel when Anne joined them.
  • mars11mars11 引きこもり PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    MTV was definitely really the coolest and best cable channel circa 1995-1999... then it all went downhill from there.
  • -gelay--gelay- PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    they should go back to the basics - showing music videos, live performances and concerts, and musical documentaries.
    For me, MTV Philippines folded up because it was too expensive to maintain.
  • :lurker:ing..

Kung magkaka-MTV Philippines ulit, sana hindi manggaya ng mga WALANG KWENTANG SHOWS SA US VERSION NITO(Jersey Shore, et. al)...:rolleyes:

Sana may "Pimp My Ride" kung ibabalik nga...Yun lang kasi natatandaan kong magandang show nung may MTV Philippines pa :)
    mars11 wrote: »
    with YouTube ruling the world and MYX is the current leader in local music television, MTV PH's return should be bigger, with better programming and sponsor more concerts/events.

...para yearly isponsor nila si...*hint hint: my avi...:rotflmao: *

:bop:
    MTV was a free TV channel when Anne joined them.

Sayang...given Anne Curtis' musical preferences, she can curate a concert a la All Tomorrow's Parties USA/UK...MTV can then foot the bill to pull international acts from around the world based on her specific recommendations
    MVP used to own MTV Philippines until he decided to concentrate on TV5.
  • I dont think magka MTV Phils pa ulit, even MTV sa States is kinda fugly these days. lol
  • badofiladabadofilada PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    MVP, please ibenta mo na din talaga itong MTV Philippines, and make it as one of the sister (pay TV) stations of TV5.
  • kukuxumusukukuxumusu PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    :lurker:ing..

Kung magkaka-MTV Philippines ulit, sana hindi manggaya ng mga WALANG KWENTANG SHOWS SA US VERSION NITO(Jersey Shore, et. al)...:rolleyes:

Sana may "Pimp My Ride" kung ibabalik nga...Yun lang kasi natatandaan kong magandang show nung may MTV Philippines pa :)

...para yearly isponsor nila si...*hint hint: my avi...:rotflmao: *

:bop:

Oo nga tsaka MTV Cribs lang tumatak sakin! Yun lang maganda sa kanila! :bop:
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    MTV Philippines is coming back for nth time.

Viacom International Media Networks Asia and Viva Communications launch MTV Pinoy

Hopefully, picture quality-wise as well as on-air graphics, mas angat ito than PBO and their other Viva Channel.
  • -gelay--gelay- PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Viacom International Media Networks Asia and Viva Communications launch MTV Pinoy

Hopefully, picture quality-wise as well as on-air graphics, mas angat ito than PBO and their other Viva Channel.

yay! jan. 2014. excited to see what's cool, and if they have something new to offer. :D