COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Ciara Sotto is the newest Dyesebel

g6g6 Banned by Admin PExer
Ciara-Sotto.jpg
ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 01/02/2014 09:18 PM

Actress Ciara Sotto, from a well-known showbiz clan, being the daughter of actor-senator Tito Sotto and veteran actress Helen Gamboa, is making her biggest showbiz comeback via ABS-CBN's TV adaptation of Mars Ravelo's masterpiece, Dyesebel, as confirmed tonight by one of the network's executives, Cory Vidanes.

"It (Dyesebel) was reinvented for her." says Vidanes, current channel head of ABS-CBN. Vidanes added, they had a closed door meeting with Ciara's parents, Tito and Helen when they offered the big project. "Medyo hesitant si Senator at first because Ciara is very happy with her married life now, but eventually napa-oo namin siya kasi maganda talaga yung project." says Vidanes.

Ciara confirmed this news via SMS saying she is so excited for this showbiz comeback. "Yes, I am very happy and excited. This is actually the first time na ako ang bida, as in title role. I am really thankful to ABS (ABS-CBN) for giving me this huge project." as per the sent text message from Ciara. The actress also confirms that they will be starting to shoot by next week.

Comments

• cliffyohanncliffyohann Member PExer
    g6 wrote: »
    http://afirtayo.com/mainradio/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Ciara-Sotto.jpg
    ABS-CBNnews.com
    Posted at 01/02/2014 09:18 PM

Actress Ciara Sotto, from a well-known showbiz clan, being the daughter of actor-senator Tito Sotto and veteran actress Helen Gamboa, is making her biggest showbiz comeback via ABS-CBN's TV adaptation of Mars Ravelo's masterpiece, Dyesebel, as confirmed tonight by one of the network's executives, Cory Vidanes.

"It (Dyesebel) was reinvented for her." says Vidanes, current channel head of ABS-CBN. Vidanes added, they had a closed door meeting with Ciara's parents, Tito and Helen when they offered the big project. "Medyo hesitant si Senator at first because Ciara is very happy with her married life now, but eventually napa-oo namin siya kasi maganda talaga yung project." says Vidanes.

Ciara confirmed this news via SMS saying she is so excited for this showbiz comeback. "Yes, I am very happy and excited. This is actually the first time na ako ang bida, as in title role. I am really thankful to ABS (ABS-CBN) for giving me this huge project." as per the sent text message from Ciara. The actress also confirms that they will be starting to shoot by next week.

sure na ba yan,,, isang malaking goodluck sa abs. bagsak ang rating nito for sure hahahahhaa
  • FutureFilmMakerFutureFilmMaker Isang Dekada ng PEX PExer
    not true. hoax po ito. pakiclose ang thread.
  • starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
    ^ Oh, si FFM na ang nagsabi.

I hope you like leather seats, TS. :)
  • botbot2006botbot2006 Member PExer
    HoAx talaga ito. Wala pong news na ganyan sa AbsCbn news.com
  • elhyelhy PAPATAYIN KITA!!!!!!!!!!!!! PExer
    buti na lang hoax, dahil napa-WEH ako kung si Ciara nga
This discussion has been closed.