Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought

Jesus is divine! - Menorrah (INC member)

Menorrah wrote: »
Haven't you seen my answer: Jesus is divine. Why you keep saying as if I didn't say it? Jesus is divine...Jesus is divine....there I said it three times...lolz.

Menorrah just said it, i never thought it would be possible for an INC to admit it!:lol:

Any INC's to confirm if your church is already teaching this!?

Paging krams, Lola rose and others..........:bashful:

Comments

• yeah Jesus is divine. Nothing new about that. Wait till you heard his explanation lalabas na naman ang kaignorantehan mo po
  • tone13 wrote: »
    yeah Jesus is divine. Nothing new about that. Wait till you heard his explanation lalabas na naman ang kaignorantehan mo po

Am asking if this is an official teaching, any pasugo or any memorandum (or whatever) confirming this teaching?

You have to understand that "Jesus is divine" is a big slam to the INC teaching of "Jesus is human".
  • Here's the supporting verses if you want:

2 Peter 1:

2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

3 His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

Pati mga tunay na Cristiano ay divine din....
  • Menorrah wrote: »
    Here's the supporting verses if you want:

2 Peter 1:

2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

3 His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

Pati mga tunay na Cristiano ay divine din....

That verse refers only to us being partakers...

We are talking about true nature here, kaya nga am asking if there are any pasugo passages or just any proof.... so what happened to the "jesus is human" teaching?
  • There's no contradiction...look at the verse I cited..." you may participate in the divine nature..." pati mga Cristiano ay pwede ring mag participate in the divine nature....ikaw na nagsabi pati "anghel" ay divine...so anong problema?

Kung ang Angels ay divine, ganyan din ang mga tunay na Cristiano pag dating sa heaven...ibig bang sabihin, Diyos na sila? hindi...
  • Watch this official debate of Iglesia ni Cristo, if I remember it right, sinabi dyan na divine si Cristo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXiF0FiPduc
    There's no contradiction...look at the verse I cited..." you may participate in the divine nature..." pati mga Cristiano ay pwede ring mag participate in the divine nature....ikaw na nagsabi pati "anghel" ay divine...so anong problema?

It seemed the concept of true nature escapes you! That verse refers to us being partakers of divine nature, do humans have divine nature already? No! check your verse, that is just a promise that will be given to us in the future.

You said Jesus is divine, I assumed you mentioned about his true nature and not some promise from God for us... are you flip-flopping now on what you said earlier?
    Watch this official debate of Iglesia ni Cristo, if I remember it right, sinabi dyan na divine si Cristo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXiF0FiPduc

Hindi mo nga maalala kung meron nga o wala sa video na yan eh.

Dont you have any pasugo reference? or just any reference for that matter.
  • Nasa heaven na kaya si Jesus....remember? lolz...gets ba? Yung divine nature nasa kanya na....syempre, sa atin wala pa tayo....wala pa tayo sa heaven eh....nahihilo ka yata....basahin mo ulet sinabi ko sa kabilang thread:

Jesus is human and divine but NOT GOD.....
  • TLG wrote: »
    Hindi mo nga maalala kung meron nga o wala sa video na yan eh.

Dont you have any pasugo reference? or just any reference for that matter.

Wala! sa debate lang ginagamit ang argumento na 'yan...ang katumbas ng divine ay HOLY o BANAL....yan ang words na ginagamit sa Pasugo, instead na divine kasi makakalito yan.
    Nasa heaven na kaya si Jesus....remember? lolz...gets ba? Yung divine nature nasa kanya na....syempre, sa atin wala pa tayo....wala pa tayo sa heaven eh....nahihilo ka yata....basahin mo ulet sinabi ko sa kabilang thread:

Jesus is human and divine but NOT GOD.....

OK sabi mo ito "Jesus is human and divine but NOT GOD", sige pagbigyan na natin ang sinasabi mong ito...

pwede paki-explain na lang kung saan sa sinabi mong "Jesus is human and divine but NOT GOD" papasok ang INC teaching na "taong pinanganak, taong namatay, taong umakyat sa langit, at taong babalik".
    Wala! sa debate lang ginagamit ang argumento na 'yan...ang katumbas ng divine ay HOLY o BANAL....yan ang words na ginagamit sa Pasugo, instead na divine kasi makakalito yan.

Ayun na ang palusot!:bop:

Divine as nature ang pinag-uusapan natin dude, a state, noun!

Hindi isang adjective (i.e. holy)....

Please umiwas po sa mga palusot...

Pero nways sabi mo walang turong ganun, tnx for clarifying.... pero its good to see an INC open to the idea that Jesus is also divine in nature.
  • bulldozerbulldozer PEx Rookie ⭐
    Parang wizard siguro!?? May human na may magical powers???
  • bulldozerbulldozer PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hindi yata nila maintindihan yung concept na nature, in the first place.
  • Malabo palang kausap netong si TLG. Eto sabi mo dati o:
    TLG wrote: »
    Lolz... what you are doing to Jesus doesn't make him more than human, you are just making him special among humans!:lol:"The only human to be worshipped and pray at", pretty special isn't it!:D

If Jesus can't be god, then at least he is divine, humans have certain limits,

- a human doesn't have any memory prior to his birth, Jesus on so many occasions demonstrated to have recall events even before he was born, there's even one verse mentioning how a human body was prepared for him... if that wasn't divine, i dont know what it is!:lol:

- humans live on this world (earth), Jesus clearly said that he is not of this world, he said he is from above, if that is not the home of divine beings, i dont know what you can call Jesus.

Kita mo na...sabi mo "IF JESUS CAN'T BE GOD THEN ATLEAST HE IS DIVINE..."....

LOLZ...LOLZ...LOLZ....
  • And i got lost in the discussion:lol:

Ano daw?
  • bulldozer wrote: »
    Hindi yata nila maintindihan yung concept na nature, in the first place.

Yan din iniisip ko eh... sometimes menorrah's post are smart... sometimes his post are "krams-like" meaning there is no sense at all in his post...

Maybe this account is a public account for INC members......
  • Hayan nung nabuking kayo... Ad hominem na naman kayo...
    Hayan nung nabuking kayo... Ad hominem na naman kayo...

You can reply dun sa post#12 ko kung gusto mong ipagpatuloy ang usapan...
  • bump, waiting for an answer for post number 12