COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

What would we look like in Heaven?

BergKaiserBergKaiser I got no free time..jeez! PExer
I was just reading an article and it said something really weird...

...it said black people would turn white when they entered Heaven...and with that, I almost fell off my seat...

So yeah. I just wanna ask...to all the Christians and believers of Heaven in here...what exactly would we look like if we went there...I mean, Filipinos are a bit of a grey area since we're mostly brown...would a Filipino turn white in Heaven, too?

...if you died an amputee, would you have that limb back?
...if you had facial and/or body altering surgery, would you be back to your 'original' self?
...how about liposuction? Is it any different from somebody working out at a gym?
...will you be as old in heaven as the day you died?

I just find it really...and I mean, REALLY...weird that a black guy would turn white in Heaven:hmm:
«1

Comments

  • ramblerrambler I wait for You, my Savior. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hmm..okay yan kung pumuti tayo sa heaven, hindi na kailangan mag-gluta. hahaha

    kidding aside, I don't know what we would look like in heaven except that I think it's safe to say our body will be full of light, reflecting the light of God.

    God is the Father of lights. (James 1:17)

    Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens. (Daniel 12:3)

    I like this artist's illustration of heaven:
  • kensamorkensamor Beneath the towering pines PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Clothed with light din ang alam ko which I assume is the original state. If that's the case, hindi na halata kung sino maitim at nag-glutha lang para pumuti. :D
  • PrikongkongPrikongkong President PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Gusto ko malaman kung ano itsura ni rambler pag nasa impiyerno na siya.
  • puwede po yun! yung maiitim magiging puti. yung kaluluwa kasi ay tulad ng sa salamin nagagaya nya yung nagsasalamin
  • ramblerrambler I wait for You, my Savior. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Gusto ko malaman kung ano itsura ni rambler pag nasa impiyerno na siya.

    ang puso mo, baka ka mastroke sa sobrang galit :lol:
  • PrikongkongPrikongkong President PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rambler wrote: »
    ang puso mo, baka ka mastroke sa sobrang galit :lol:

    Galit ako sa false preacher na katulad mo. Amen? :naughty:
  • ramblerrambler I wait for You, my Savior. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^False preachers are those who deny the full Deity of Jesus and His complete work on the cross. ;)

    The gospel is very simple: God became man and He paid the penalty of our sins. Whoever asks for forgiveness will be forgiven.
  • Frank_MackyFrank_Macky Heretic / Infidel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rambler wrote: »
    the gospel is very simple: god became man and he paid the penalty of our sins. Whoever asks for forgiveness will be forgiven.
    What a LOAD OF ARBITRARILY CONCOCTED HORSE DUNG.

    In this day and age, you're going to need to come up with something more believable than this BS you're spewing. Look at Scientology, it may be BS at the core (just like your beliefs), but they took the effort to clothe it with explanations that are a bit more believable and appealing to the modern thinker.

    If you're going to start a cult with these kooky ideas (holy ghost, god became man, wash sin with blood :rotflmao:, etc... etc... etc...) you keep repeating, you can bet the median IQ of your cult members is going to keep going down, down, down, down until your cult is almost completely composed of nothing but morons and retards . Come to think of it, that's not a bad thing, helps identify which freaks to avoid.
  • PrikongkongPrikongkong President PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rambler wrote: »
    ^False preachers are those who deny the full Deity of Jesus and His complete work on the cross. ;)

    The gospel is very simple: God became man and He paid the penalty of our sins. Whoever asks for forgiveness will be forgiven.

    Sabi mo lang yan. False propheta ka pa rin. It's all about you really, diba? :naughty:
  • PrikongkongPrikongkong President PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    What a LOAD OF ARBITRARILY CONCOCTED HORSE DUNG.

    Eggsakly .
  • ramblerrambler I wait for You, my Savior. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^It's all about God. I don't even endorse any specific church here because that's only secondary to the importance of receiving Jesus in your heart.
  • PrikongkongPrikongkong President PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rambler wrote: »
    ^It's all about God. I don't even endorse any specific church here because that's only secondary to the importance of receiving Jesus in your heart.

    If you receive Allah in your heart, you will go to heaven.
  • ramblerrambler I wait for You, my Savior. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^suit yourself :glee:
  • PrikongkongPrikongkong President PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rambler wrote: »
    ^suit yourself :glee:

    Of course I will suit myself by bashing your illogical and crazy beliefs. :lol:
  • PrikongkongPrikongkong President PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    What a LOAD OF ARBITRARILY CONCOCTED HORSE DUNG.

    In this day and age, you're going to need to come up with something more believable than this BS you're spewing. Look at Scientology, it may be BS at the core (just like your beliefs), but they took the effort to clothe it with explanations that are a bit more believable and appealing to the modern thinker.

    If you're going to start a cult with these kooky ideas (holy ghost, god became man, wash sin with blood :rotflmao:, etc... etc... etc...) you keep repeating, you can bet the median IQ of your cult members is going to keep going down, down, down, down until your cult is almost completely composed nothing but morons and retards . Come to think of it, that's not a bad thing, helps identify which freaks to avoid.

    :lol::rotflmao:
  • ramblerrambler I wait for You, my Savior. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^Look, I would no longer add fuel to the fire because I know deep down you are struggling with all of this. You are struggling because there's some part of you that believes God's love is real, but you are trying to suppress it because of pride. You may have been hurt before, and you are angry at God because of it.

    All I can say is, if you give Him a chance, His love would overpower whatever anger it is you have in your heart. Hindi ito bola. This is not mere sweet-talk. God's love is real and it can change your life. ;)
  • Frank_MackyFrank_Macky Heretic / Infidel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rambler wrote: »
    ^Look, I would no longer add fuel to the fire because I know deep down you are struggling with all of this. You are struggling because there's some part of you that believes God's love is real, but you are trying to suppress it because of pride. You may have been hurt before, and you are angry at God because of it.
    :rotflmao:

    Actually, what we're struggling with could be the fact that we were so stupid, vulnerable and taken advantage of in the past as to buy into all the damaging and poisonous cultic BS of the sort you and others like you keep trying to regurgitate here in Realm of "Thought".

    Every religion claims that "God is Love", even New Agers, so I don't think anyone is disagreeing with that (except maybe the militant atheists). Majority of people who take DMT or undergo NDEs ALSO speak of encountering a plane or being of unconditional love BUT WHATEVER THAT IS, IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT YOUR HORRIBLE XTIAN GOD.


    "God is Love" should have been a positive message, but possibly one of the WORST SINS is how Xtians (btw, Muslims and Jews aren't that much better!) surround and defile that simple truth with the rest of the claptrap that they bring along. JUST STOP IT WITH THE JESUS BLOOD REDEMPTION VIRGIN BIRTH HOLY TRINITY HELL FOR UNBELIEVERS BS.

    If anyone deserves to burn in hell forever, it is precisely those people who spread this BS about hell for 'unbelievers'. It is a divisive, negative message which you could essentially characterize as "evil".

    Pope Francis was onto something when he said that "all religions are true". This positive, loving, inclusive message STRIKES FEAR in the heart of cultists because they know if this message is accepted, there goes their monopoly on mind control and brainwashing.

    On the other hand, just because a Pope comes out with such a positive message doesn't mean you should be trusting these sneaky Jesuits either. Someone told me that the word 'switik' comes from 'Jesuitic', quite plausible if you ask me. ;-)
  • ramblerrambler I wait for You, my Savior. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^The fact that unbelievers would go to hell doesn't negate God's love. Because we are given a choice, to choose Him or not.

    I find the pope's message that "all roads lead to God" interesting. Very interesting especially at this point in history. We are fast approaching that time when the choices will be clear: Either you're for Christ or against Christ. Either you believe He is the ONLY way or there are some other way. ;)
  • Frank_MackyFrank_Macky Heretic / Infidel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rambler wrote: »
    I find the pope's message that "all roads lead to God" interesting. Very interesting especially at this point in history. We are fast approaching that time when the choices will be clear
    Trust me, when you're a senile old fart, you'll still be hearing this yarn about how you are "fast approaching" the time when the antichrist is going to emerge and unite the world under one false church. Jesus only came once. Don't let the name fool you, because he is out of. Jizz, I mean. :lol:



    Also, it actually may be the fact that Pope Francis DID NOT actually say that "all religions are true" and rather, that more or less sensible message was actually a part of a satirical piece -> http://wafflesatnoon.com/2013/12/22/did-francis-all-religions-are-true/ <- I may have been giving these switiks more credit than they deserve.


    But I doubt that will change anything. For addled conspiracy believers/brainwashed cultists, the only facts you guys will accept are those that bolster your illusory worldviews and even when some or many of those facts are proven false, the end-conclusion generally doesn't filter through to the rest of your brain (maybe because there isn't much if it to filter to) :lol:
  • Frank_MackyFrank_Macky Heretic / Infidel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rambler wrote: »
    I find the pope's message that "all roads lead to God" interesting.
    There you fundy cultists go again with your misrepresentations and deceptions.
    In an article published by Diversity Chronicle, we read that Pope Francis announced that "All religions are true, because they are true in the hearts of all those who believe in them." Francis also allegedly discussed atheists, stating, "Even atheists acknowledge the divine. Through acts of love and charity the atheist acknowledges God as well, and redeems his own soul, becoming an active participant in the redemption of humanity."

    Where does it say that Pope Francis said that "all roads lead to God" ??!?


    Anyway, what the Jesuit said was pretty common sense and is a positive message. It doesn't mean you can start trusting them switiks though...



    As for cultists like you, people should know that YOU NUTS ARE ALL THE SAME. The very definition of a cult is to insulate itself from the outside world. This is why you cannot stand secular humanist values, why you claim that world peace and harmony is a tool of the "Antichrist". Rest assured that your rejection of the world-at-large IS NOT UNIQUE. The majority of cults since time immemorial have been teaching similar ideas to their brainwashed adherents.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file